Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Graphics Designer Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Designer Needed (1260 Views)

Graphics Designer Needed For A Business Contract / Graphics Designer Needed For Immediate Start / Experienced Graphics Designer Wanted Urgently For Employment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Designer Needed by kingsolo1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pls i nid help designing some jobs..
I am in Anambra State precisely.
Pls you have to have a good knowledge of Corel Draw & photoshop .
If u'r gud & interested pls call or text: 08033391499.
Tnx!
Solo
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by paulbros: 7:36am On Nov 23, 2013
kingsolo1: Pls i nid help designing some jobs..
I am in Anambra State precisely.
Pls you have to have a good knowledge of Corel Draw & photoshop .
If u'r gud & interested pls call or text: 08033391499.
Tnx!
Solo
We can do desigining jobs for you.Please contact tirupur@paulbros.com
www.paulbros.com
Whats Ap 8056955858
Re: Graphics Designer Needed by ncpat(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
send me a rough sketch of what u want to design and I can achieve it with my blender software ncpat2445@gmail.com

Re: Graphics Designer Needed by WisePer: 7:14am On Nov 29, 2013
A proudly Nigerian firm situated at Anthony Village, Lagos Nigeria requires the services of a Graphic designer.

Job Summary:

. The Graphic artist is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
He/She will work to an agreed brief with customers and develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style . to meet the company’s objectives.

Qualifications and Requirements:

Minimum of HND in a relevant discipline. Those with SSCE with Vast experience can apply.
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suites, Corel draw,Photoshop, and other graphic editing software
Vast amount of creativity and should be able to work with less supervision
Must have experience in branding and creative designs
Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.

Forward your Resume to base15conceptng@gmail.com.

Living around Anthony axis is preferred

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start? / 3d Characters Models for ongoing project / 9 Points To Consider When Planning A Cg(computer Graphics) Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.