Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

How To Recover A Damaged SD Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover A Damaged SD Card (4088 Views)

How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive / How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method / How To Partition Your SD Card For Android Without PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover A Damaged SD Card by Balance111: 2:52am On Nov 23, 2013
Hey, guys

I had this 16 GB memory card, and one morning I had a notification "SD CARD DAMAGED". I tried formatting - no way, the pc does not even recognize it. embarassed

Please How do I get the card/files back? Is the m-card now useless

Re: How To Recover A Damaged SD Card by ayando(m): 4:46am On Nov 23, 2013
what gave u d notification? or phone?
if yes, just connect ur phone with a usb cable to a laptop. if it is a minor damage, it will read it. disconnect n do again.

That should help.
Re: How To Recover A Damaged SD Card by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2013
have a 16gb mem card, but after transferring files to it, i can find them, its like its auto deleting.... but my 8gb works perfectly....
Re: How To Recover A Damaged SD Card by Balance111: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2013
ayando: what gave u d notification? or phone?
if yes, just connect ur phone with a usb cable to a laptop. if it is a minor damage, it will read it. disconnect n do again.

That should help.

My lil android gave the notification - tried a usb,nothing happened. Even used different card readers still couldn't format
Re: How To Recover A Damaged SD Card by j51988: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2014
All your deleted data just like photos,video,music are still on your Android mobile or from SD card or Android mobile(such as HTC, Samsung, Sony,Motorola, LG, etc.).You can recover those deleted contacts,messages,photos,video,music with Android Data Recovery software.You can get them back only One click to scan all lost photos & videos from SD card or Android mobile.

Related Articles:
How to recover deleted data from android
How to recover lost messages from android
How to recover deleted contacts from android
How to recover deleted contacts from samsung

http://recover-samsung-data..com/
Re: How To Recover A Damaged SD Card by Jikou11: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
It is inevitable that you may lose some important data like contacts, text messages or others from the phone during the daily use. If the data are important just backup them or you must download the software to get them back.

As I know, android data recovery is a good tool for you to recover your Android phone lost data, this tool can help you recover your contacts, text messages, call history, photos, calendars, etc on computer, why not have a try. Here are two guides to recover data:

Steps to recover deleted files from sd card
Steps to recover contacts from android
Re: How To Recover A Damaged SD Card by EmmaParker123: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2019
Nice Article, thanks for giving us the best solution to recover lost data and photos from my smartphone.

The Android users are increasing daily and I hope this recovery tool may help the smartphone users which are suffering from data loss
and media files deletion from them.

I also recommend to the android data lost users to use Android Data Recovery Software to get easily and in just a few steps they will get back their all lost data from LeMax, Realme, Samsung, Blu Dash, Xiaomi, Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, Motorola, Oppo, OnePlus, and much more mobile phones also.

Thanks again...

Re: How To Recover A Damaged SD Card by sureinfo: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2019
EmmaParker123:
Nice Article, thanks for giving us the best solution to recover lost data and photos from my smartphone.

The Android users are increasing daily and I hope this recovery tool may help the smartphone users which are suffering from data loss

I also recommend to the android data lost users to use Android Data Recovery Software to get easily and in just a few steps they will get back their all lost data from LeMax, Realme, Samsung, Blu Dash, Xiaomi, Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, Motorola, Oppo, OnePlus, and much more mobile phones also.

Thanks again...
cool,would love to try this out on my tecno phone
Re: How To Recover A Damaged SD Card by oluwanimoduroty: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2019
EmmaParker123:

Thanks again...
my sis in law pressed hard rest on her phone and it started from afresh and is requesting for the email used to sync the phone, but she can't remember it, we have tried several password now it's saying we can't recover the email due to several attempt pls help.
Re: How To Recover A Damaged SD Card by ojonugba2014(m): 12:11am On Oct 12, 2019
oluwanimoduroty:
my sis in law pressed hard rest on her phone and it started from afresh and is requesting for the email used to sync the phone, but she can't remember it, we have tried several password now it's saying we can't recover the email due to several attempt pls help.
check youtube on how to bypass the phone(type d name of d phone) gmail after reseting.
or go nd do full flashing frm engineer(1k)
Re: How To Recover A Damaged SD Card by rikkirose: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
I've had some Raid recovery issues...
A RAID 0 (also known as a stripe set or striped volume) splits data evenly across two or more drives (striped) with no redundancy. RAID 0 is normally used to increase performance, as the two or more drives can write or read a file concurrently. Sometimes we make a serious mistake and we need a fix for RAID 0 Data Recovery. Last time I used Diksinternals RAID Recovery and it worked like a charm. A RAID 0 can be created with drives of differing sizes, but the storage space added to the array by each drive is limited to the size of the smallest drive."
Re: How To Recover A Damaged SD Card by yboney101: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2022
Most of us phone users prefer SD cards on saving our data, to preserve the space of our internal storage. It also prevents phones from being sluggish when using them. But what means by saving data on SD cards is to make the data transferrable for backups - if the phones are broken. But what if the SD card got corrupted? This would be a serious matter because all your saved data will be all erased if we try to reformat the SD card, if this happens then try to recover the data first. Don't know how? If you want to learn about this recovery, continue reading this article; How to Fix Corrupted SD/miniSD/microSD Card in 3 Steps-SD Card Recovery

(1) (Reply)

Is Technology A Modernised Form Of Witchcraft? / Do You Own A Smart Watch? Do You Use It? / I Bought 'araimo’ Earpiece; My Experience(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.