Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. (1160 Views)

Sponsor An Event And Expose Your Business In Return / My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution / Online Sellers Refuse Shipping To Nigeria (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by Chuksworld(m): 4:22am On Nov 23, 2013
I think its wise if we post the bad experience we had with sellers online. Our mistakes are someone else lesson to learn.
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by mcfynest(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
#following
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by Chuksworld(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
A friend mine recently bought fake power banks from a seller in aliexpress. He cant even give a bad feedback because he bought it through cvm. what are your ugly experience with sellers online?
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by KolaShangOne(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
most people look for really cheap products. thats why they end up having bad experience
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by Chuksworld(m): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
so cheap products are fake?
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by Godmother(f): 4:13am On Nov 24, 2013
^^ they are not necessarily fake, but substandard.
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by purplecircle: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2013
Yes true, i have learnt anytin that is too cheap on aliexpress are mostly of low quality... Even when you ask the seller the honest ones tell you.
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
purplecircle: Yes true, i have learnt anytin that is too cheap on aliexpress are mostly of low quality... Even when you ask the seller the honest ones tell you.
Most especially those with Prices i depicted as too good to be True!
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by aminu150(m): 12:32am On Nov 25, 2013
Texaco1 posted picture of a watch on his thread here on nairaland, he is into buying from ebay and amazon. I showed interest and we negotiated for 2 watches at $70. When i received the watches i realised that they are totally different from the ones i paid for. When i contacted him he said its not his fault. He sent 2 low quality watches to me that cost less than $10. Imagine o, someone that buys on your behalf should make sure that the product are correct before sending to nigeria.
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by Chuksworld(m): 2:25am On Nov 25, 2013
do usa and uk seller sell sub standard goods too?
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by WildChild00(m): 5:08am On Nov 25, 2013
Chuksworld: A friend mine recently bought fake power banks from a seller in aliexpress. He cant even give a bad feedback because he bought it through [size=18pt] cvm. [/size] what are your ugly experience with sellers online?

What is CVM?
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by WildChild00(m): 5:17am On Nov 25, 2013
aminu150: [size=18pt] Texaco1 [/size] posted picture of a watch on his thread here on nairaland, he is into buying from ebay and amazon. I showed interest and we negotiated for 2 watches at $70. When i received the watches i realised that they are totally different from the ones i paid for. When i contacted him he said its not his fault. He sent 2 low quality watches to me that cost less than $10. Imagine o, someone that buys on your behalf should make sure that the product are correct before sending to nigeria.

You should be very very careful wen dealing with anything that has to do with buying online, people can be very funny, it is preferable for you to go straight to the market and do one on one buying of wat ever u want to buy, buying online sometimes is like gambling with your hard earn money. "LIFE OF GAMBLER"
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by purplecircle: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2013
WildChild00:

You should be very very careful wen dealing with anything that has to do with buying online, people can be very funny, it is preferable for you to go straight to the market and do one on one buying of wat ever u want to buy, buying online sometimes is like gambling with your hard earn money. "LIFE OF GAMBLER"

Yes a real gamble.
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by purplecircle: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2013
WildChild00:

What is CVM?
Chrisvicmall
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by Chuksworld(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
has anybody lost money to Chrisvicmall? please share your experience.
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Chuksworld: do usa and uk seller sell sub standard goods too?
Depends on Your budgets but mostly i can say they don't sell sub standards goods as far as Uk and Usa is pretty concern compared to china.
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by Chuksworld(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Most chinese are liars. I pray that I don't meet any of them.
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by herbscure02(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2013
I bought a mini laptop from aliexpress and I didn't use it for more than a mth that the laptop turn to desktop, d battery was poor, the laptop itself it something else, I need to give it to my son to use it as a toy
Re: Post And Expose Your Bad Experience With Online Sellers. by Chuksworld(m): 4:45am On Dec 09, 2013
I bought watches since October from ae and I'm yet to receive it. The seller even said I should open a dispute. I wonder what he stands to gain.

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Does It Take To Sell At Nysc Camps / Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Mastercard’s Logo / Running A Computer Business Centre I.e Cafe, Plastic I.D Cards, Result Checkin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.