Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Bluetooth Device Driver Does Not Work On My Vista, Anyone With A Clue? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bluetooth Device Driver Does Not Work On My Vista, Anyone With A Clue? (1454 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Is Dere A Bluetooth Device 2 Attach With My Pc To Send & Recieve Files 4rm Fone? / Windows Vista Tweaks for Optimal System Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluetooth Device Driver Does Not Work On My Vista, Anyone With A Clue? by omonoda(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2008
I bought a bluetooth device and installed the driver from the cd that came with it on my vista. But immediately I tried to explore the functions my system restarted and gave me several error messages. When it eventually booted to the desktop, it restarted and gave me thesame series of error messages. I have tried to uninstall it from my sytem but it just wont go. Please is there any nairalander with a clue on how to resolve this problem and who knows the bluetooth device and driver that is compactible with windows Vista with 32-bit os? embarassed
Re: Bluetooth Device Driver Does Not Work On My Vista, Anyone With A Clue? by sfinxone(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2008
Try uninstalling it in safe mode: When you turn on your computer, before the windows logo shows press the F8 key, a menu should appear. Choose safe mode and allow it to boot, then try uninstalling it.

Search and download the latest version of Bluesoleil (v.6.6 I think that's latest). It's a software for external bluetooth dongles which includes the drivers for the device. It's fully compatible with Vista cos that's what I'm using.

*the trial version has a 5mb data transfer limit ( If you search hard enough you can get the cracked version wink ).

Hope this helps
Re: Bluetooth Device Driver Does Not Work On My Vista, Anyone With A Clue? by Delta007(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2008
omonoda:

I bought a bluetooth device and installed the driver from the cd that came with it on my vista. But immediately I tried to explore the functions my system restarted and gave me several error messages. When it eventually booted to the desktop, it restarted and gave me thesame series of error messages. I have tried to uninstall it from my sytem but it just wont go. Please is there any nairalander with a clue on how to resolve this problem and who knows the bluetooth device and driver that is compactible with windows Vista with 32-bit os? embarassed
Not all bluetooth devices are compatible with Vista. I dont know if urs it, but that's something you have to look out for.
Re: Bluetooth Device Driver Does Not Work On My Vista, Anyone With A Clue? by emmanuele: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2008
pls go to your manufacturers website and download the driver there

or use Google

type free bluetooth driver for (and your system make eg if you system is HP this is what you type)

Example below.

Go to Google
type free bluetooth driver for Hp 530 and click search and you will see so many sites and hp's site and drivers for your system for you to download

i must warn you should not buy pirated bluetooth driver cds they only harm your system because so may contain hidden adwares that allows virus easy access to your system when connected to the internet.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us On Your Computer Maintenance And Services / Microsoft Exchange Server / You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.