Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... (1174 Views)

Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress / Two Women I Love Dearly Are Leaving Their Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
Though all the christain men are human also.
They are prone to
*Get angry
*To offend
*Are Jealous

Yet,when they ask for forgiveness of sins from God genuinely, they have little sins hanging on and around them,They do not have things that they and others doubt..
Nobody can claim that somethings are wrong,Men all over the world knows that cutting their hair in Obama style is a sin..but that alone

My fear is whenever i see christain ladies..I fear for
*Them
*Men around the world

Why do i fear
*They have the most controversial issues such as
-Jewelries-Earrings,pendants, Necklaces,Trinklets,Bangles
-Wigs and Hair attachment
-Putting on of pant-Trouser; Jeggings,leggings and PantHose.
-Wearing of body hugs, arm-pit showing blouse,Bosom revealing Blouses,See-Through clothes.
-Sklrts-Short and tight ones,pencil skirts.
-Make-ups;Fake eye lashes,Fake nails, lipsticks ,lipgloss,E.t.c
-Wearing glothes that revealing all of their underwears

[size=16]THEY ARE GOING TO HELL[/size]
If truly God does not want them.
How will it be if they leave it and allow it when they get to heaven...

For the men because no matter how much it is they arouse feelings in men...some men hold themselve but not all.
Naturally a beautiful woman can arouse feelings...if we look at the case of the angels who came to the earth we would understand that....

So doing the extra ordinary is what Jesus said in John
'Woe unto the man that make another to sin..for it will be better a stone be hanged on his neck than and he be thrown into the sea...

Please follow this post to read somethings
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
the problem is not women, the problem is you , deal with lust in your heart.

1 Like

Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
frosbel: the problem is not women, the problem is you , deal with lust in your heart.
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
frosbel: the problem is not women, the problem is you , deal with lust in your heart.
Lust can always b in our heart but aggravatin it is wat they shud b against...
When anger is in d heart of a man and u decide to make im angry will e not get angry....
Have u read d link in my signature
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by UyiIredia(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
* Jesus freak
* uber conservative
* hardly engages in critical thought
* bemoans my trip to hell
* mummy's girl etc etc
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia: * Jesus freak
* uber conservative
* hardly engages in critical thought
* bemoans my trip to hell
* mummy's girl etc etc

Oh do you mean all those attributes are mine or whose
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
Divepen:
Lust can always b in our heart but aggravatin it is wat they shud b against...
When anger is in d heart of a man and u decide to make im angry will e not get angry....
Have u read d link in my signature

Stop trying to change others, this is not your job but the Spirit of GOD, change yourself , root out the lust from your heart, ask God for grace to overcome. The bible never says examine others, it says examine yourselves.

And by the way, let us assume you successfully deal with the women in your church, how do you deal with the millions and millions of unbelieving women ? Enforce your religion on them ? Tell me, because that is what happens in Islamic countries they impose their religion on the women and keep then in dire oppression and subjugation.
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
You are invariably telling me to stop telling people that there is a final destination...that I shud stop preachn d gospel of Christ whc ask us to tell ppl d kingdom of God is at hand,,,
you are tellin me to stop tellin ppl d truth ...that deny yourself of some things and let it alone
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
Divepen: You are invariably telling me to stop telling people that there is a final destination...that I shud stop preachn d gospel of Christ whc ask us to tell ppl d kingdom of God is at hand,,,
you are tellin me to stop tellin ppl d truth ...that deny yourself of some things and let it alone

you are not preaching the gospel , you are preaching man made rules.

the gospel is the good news of the kingdom, not bad news.

Also, your Job is to present the gospel not to busy body into the lives of the people you preach to. Leave that task to God.
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
frosbel:

you are not preaching the gospel , you are preaching man made rules.

the gospel is the good news of the kingdom, not bad news.

Also, your Job is to present the gospel not to busy body into the lives of the people you preach to. Leave that task to God.

you are right in ur mind...
If paul did not correct worng wy dd e tell us to do dat in 1 thessalonians 5...
E
said we shud warn erring believer

God said in Ezekiel we are watchman
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Divepen:

you are right in ur mind...
If paul did not correct worng wy dd e tell us to do dat in 1 thessalonians 5...
E
said we shud warn erring believer

God said in Ezekiel we are watchman

and what are you supposed to correct them of ?

By the way are you 100% perfect in your spiritual walk with God ? Have you committed ONE sin in the past week ?
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
I am not perfect...Jesus did not say you need perfection to preach...
They see my wrong they tell me i check it...I see their wrong they check it
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
SMH @ op, seriously, you need a wakeup call, and stop preaching your ways of men and focus on preaching the Good news.

It is said we should go into the world, and preach the gospel and when they believe in the word, baptise them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Not go around picking on them and undressing them with your eyes, my brother if your still hung onto what people are wearinfg then I can tell you in your face that you are not let by the spirit but by the flesh.

*end of story.
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by GoodBoi1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
@OP what do you mean by cutting hair Obama style?.
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by critique101(f): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
which church do you attend?
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by critique101(f): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Divepen: Though all the christain men are human also.
They are prone to
*Get angry
*To offend
*Are Jealous

Yet,when they ask for forgiveness of sins from God genuinely, they have little sins hanging on and around them,They do not have things that they and others doubt..
Nobody can claim that somethings are wrong,Men all over the world knows that cutting their hair in Obama style is a sin..but that alone

My fear is whenever i see christain ladies..I fear for
*Them
*Men around the world

Why do i fear
*They have the most controversial issues such as
-Wearing of body hugs, arm-pit showing blouse,Bosom revealing Blouses,See-Through clothes.

If truly God does not want them.
How will it be if they leave it and allow it when they get to heaven...

For the men because no matter how much it is they arouse feelings in men...some men hold themselve but not all.
Naturally a beautiful woman can arouse feelings...if we look at the case of the angels who came to the earth we would understand that....

So doing the extra ordinary is what Jesus said in John
'Woe unto the man that make another to sin..for it will be better a stone be hanged on his neck than and he be thrown into the sea...

Please follow this post to read somethings

which church do you attend?
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
critique101: which church do you attend?
i undastand dat wen we all c thnz like
we tnk dz ppl r mad...
But i wl repeat
to b on d safer side stop it ...
And we stl av life afta now..
Whr it wl b proved by God and if it is allowed it wl b allowd
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by UyiIredia(m): 12:25am On Nov 25, 2013
Divepen:

Oh do you mean all those attributes are mine or whose

Not you. Some Christian ladies. The SU type, and the thing is some are pretty.
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by Donfamous(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2013
Followin. At op. We have the same opinion. Dont waver just keep sayin the truth. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2013
Don famous: Followin. At op. We have the same opinion. Dont waver just keep sayin the truth. GOD BLESS YOU
Thanx sir.
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by Donfamous(m): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2013
wanna open a thread and willin to invite you. So pls do not hesitate
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by vickyO(f): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
People mention trousers for women like its an abomination. Don't you all fanatics know that shirts was first made for men? and we have shirts for women now and trousers is no different. Why make trousers an issue? what of suits, ties, jackets that were originally made for men before those for women started popping out? The issue of clothing is one determined by the world and all we as Christians have to do is to be wise by being decent and modest. The ruler of this world is the devil and he knows about most things invented, both good and evil. the food you eat were not invented by Christians, especially the African food. does that mean you won't eat it again because our fore fathers were core idol worshippers?
When I used to be a fanatic like some of you, I realized that I didn't have a strict scriptural backing against these things.
Most of us fail to distinguish between personal revelation and general revelation.
God told Abraham to sacrifice his son, Isaac, he obeyed without complaint. He didn't even tell Sarah his wife. Why? Because he knew what God asked him to do has no Biblical or moral justification and Sarah who was in her right mind would have opposed to the slaughter of her son. He went ahead without consulting her and God proved himself.
God actually tells some people to drop these things, Some seek advice from others and they tell them no, it isn't against the Bible while some go ahead and obey God which is the right thing to do.
Hence, my message, because of the outcome of Abraham's obedience will it be right for him to tell everyone that for them to seek favour from God they must; try to sacrifice their children, go on a journey to a foreign land, circumcise their children, and do other things God asked him to do? no, it won't be right. Why? Because God deals with everyone according to their measure of faith.
To those of you who God has personally told to stop, stop but don't go about telling others to do the same because that might not be God's plan or word for them.
Or should I because God told me not to marry so that I can do his work more efficiently tell others to abstain from marriage? that would be foolish of me. And this case ain't an exception. God knows how well you can do his work and He won't hesitate to tell you when you show interest. And remember different strokes for different folks.
Shalom!
Re: When I See Christain Women,i Am Always Afraid... by Bilabong(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Divepen:

op i have a question for you when the children of isreal were leaving the land of bondage, did they or did they not leave with jewelries
q2[b] was it not that jewelries they used in making God's altar ? [/b]
q3[b] do u or do u not know that Jesus was the best dresser during his time up to the point that the roman Soldiers struggled for his garment after his death[/b]

(1) (Reply)

I / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets 6 Weeks To Reconcile With His Wife Anita - See More / Why Do Atheist Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.