Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets 6 Weeks To Reconcile With His Wife Anita - See More - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets 6 Weeks To Reconcile With His Wife Anita - See More (1171 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets 6 Weeks To Reconcile With His Wife Anita - See More by onoshenry(m): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
If things are allowed to work out fine from this stage, Pastor Chris and his wife might just be back in each other's embrace. It is possible, keep your fingers crossed and pray for them. Indications have emerged that reconciliation moves are on course between the Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and his wife Rev. Anita, who have been in the news in the past week over the divorce proceedings the latter filed in a court in the UK. - See more at: http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-gets-6-weeks-to.html#sthash.1K2LXE0N.dpuf
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets 6 Weeks To Reconcile With His Wife Anita - See More by ntbaby(f): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tnk God 4 them.....let God's will be done

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Paradise / Penastory: Why I Think Jesus Should Be The Sole Author Of The Bible / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/02/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.