Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Is Facebook Becoming Dry? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is Facebook Becoming Dry? (581 Views)

Is Facebook Down?? / What Is Facebook Home And How Do I Download Facebook Home For My Android??? / "Dry Ice" Snowflakes On Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Facebook Becoming Dry? by danielomede(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
Facebook may be the top social
media platform in 2013, but it's no
longer a secret that it's become very
boring. Reading posts about
someone's opinion on a new movie
or what they listened to 5 minutes
ago can lead to recurring sessions
similar to watching paint dry. Wall
posts are now very similar to tweets,
either too short or long enough to
make you wonder why you started
reading it in the first place, making
you consider joining other networks
like Google+ or Reddit, that are'nt so
popular around here.
Re: Is Facebook Becoming Dry? by nedu2000(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
Facebook is dry because ones real name is used mainly, spelt out & in the full glare of family,friends so people tend to be rather hypocritical in their posts unlike nairaland for example
Re: Is Facebook Becoming Dry? by danielomede(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
it depends on how secretive you want to be
Re: Is Facebook Becoming Dry? by lymelyte(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
nedu2000: Facebook is dry because ones real name is used mainly, spelt out & in the full glare of family,friends so people tend to be rather hypocritical in their posts unlike nairaland for example
Omg.. re u comparing fb to nairaland? Guy! Stop to dey smoke sk ooo.. fb too offers you the ability to remain anonymous also.so what are you now talking about?
Re: Is Facebook Becoming Dry? by danielomede(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
but people are hypocrites there sha
Re: Is Facebook Becoming Dry? by nedu2000(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
lymelyte:
Omg.. re u comparing fb to nairaland? Guy! Stop to dey smoke sk ooo.. fb too offers you the ability to remain anonymous also.so what are you now talking about?
comparing in terms of time spent o,how I go compare dem two,lolsss *hides my cigar*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung To Construct A 64bit Mobile Chip / Flow Station Production And Process Control Pacticals. / Google To Shut Down Orkut On Sept 30 - Dp2web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.