Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University (26528 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Is The Chancellor Of University Of Maiduguri / Folorunso Alakija Appointed As Chancellor Of Uniosun / The Vice Chancellor Of Mouau In EFCC Net Over 300 Million Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Jeel: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Gov. Sule Lamido of Jigawa has approved the appointment of Prof. Abdullahi Ribadu as the Vice-Chancellor of the newly established Jigawa State University, Kafin Hausa.

The Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology, Prof. Haruna Wakili, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) yesterday in Dutse, that the appointment took effect immediately.

The new university was established in February 2013.

Wakili told NAN that the vice-chancellor, who hails from Adamawa, was the immediate past Vice-Chancellor of the Federal University of Technology, Yola.

He described Ribadu as a “competent, efficient and resourceful researcher with enviable research outputs.”

The commissioner also disclosed that the governor had approved the appointment of Muhammad Nasiru, as the Registrar of the University.

“The state government has also appointed Malam Garba Muhammad and Malam Musa Auyo as Bursar and Librarian of the university respectively.”

Wakili described the appointment of the principal officers of the institution as “a major step in fast-tracking the smooth take off of the institution in the 2013/2014 academic session”. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/ribadu-appointed-pioneer-vc-jigawa-varsity/
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Congrats to the new VC

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ok. But, how does this reduces price of garri at ketu market?

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Italiano1: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
Are you sure this is Nuhu Ribadu? When did he become a Professor?

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by TRILLIONIAR: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
i even think say na nuhu ribadu

28 Likes

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by braine(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
Good

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by ecolime(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
Chiefpriest1: Congrats to the people of Jigawa. I trust Nuhu Ribadu to always do the right thing,though he's not perfect. However, that position is too 'small'. This man needs to keep operating at the national level
See as you fall your hand all because of "first to comment"... Go back and read the whole story. Nuhu ko, Nuru ni.. Lmao

54 Likes

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by basty: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
This is the best Newspaper's caption I have seen in recent times.
I was thinking was Nuhu Ribadu, I would have reside to faith that; nothing good will ever come out of Nigeria.
Thank Jah, Nigeria is not as worst as that.

6 Likes

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by freda506(f): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
grin shocked
Italiano1: Are you sure this is Nuhu Ribadu? When did he become a Professor?
Chiefpriest1: Congrats to the people of Jigawa. I trust Nuhu Ribadu to always do the right thing,though he's not perfect. However, that position is too 'small'. This man needs to keep operating at the national level
dudes are u for real Prof.Abdullahi Ribadu not Nuhu Ribadu

3 Likes

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Olugbenger(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
Don't be silly. The appointed Vc is not 'Nuhu Ribadu'!

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by suxes2005(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
Okay. I thought twas our famous Nuhu Ribadu.

BTW, them dey watch match we dey make FP !

Up Gooners !

SHALOM
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by buoye1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mtcheeeew.....tin say na NUHU ribadu!
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by wasak(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
asks hgd hgdj are are

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by emiwanlee(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
professor ribadu

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by johnwizey: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
I don hearr..................NEXT
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by LMAyedun(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
Op.. Change the topic to Prof. Abdullahi Ribadu and not just Ribadu.

Misleading kinda.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by mooregan(m): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Continue to disgrace yourself in public, it pays.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Aromas: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Ribadu ke!!

Ribadu ni o!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Sermwell(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
The OP really got the mods on this one! This thread actually made front page because the mods were thinking it was nuhu ribadu! God don catch una!

11 Likes

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
is it that you can not read or just the rush to be the first to comment.. Where did you see Nuhu Ribadu name?
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Olastep1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
~~likes?
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by LMAyedun(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Aromas:

Ribadu ni o!!!!!!!!!
Nuhu Ko o!!! Prof. Abdullahi Ribadu ni oo
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by ignis: 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Is it Nuhu Ribadu or abdullahi ribadu?
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by sasview: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
This is catchy headline everyone taught it was Nuhu Ribadu at glance. If it was a sealed magazine vendors would have made a lot of money selling the paper and the buyers would be disappointed Ít wasn't what they expect.
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by alcuin(m): 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2013

The above quotes show that many Nairaland members don't read opening posts before commenting.

Na "talk first, read later" philosophy dem dey practice.
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by samjbo: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
I am really surprised at those of you mentioning NUHU RIBADU. Where is NUHU mentioned in the post? Please read before you comment.
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by excell12go(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
I actually thought it was NUHU until I read the write-up.
Lesson Learnt:Read b4 u comment!
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Daewoods(m): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Since we are not sure if its Nuhu or Abdullahi, maybe its 'Prof. Nuhu Abdullahi Ribadu'

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Jalal(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hahaha many were caught unawares (the comment before u read) folks!
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by jikjimmy: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
pls read b4 commenting.
Re: Ribadu Appointed Vice-Chancellor Of Jigawa University by Tbillz(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
.....#fidgeting!!! Pple like U dunt even read Instructions b4 attempting exams!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Departmental Cutoff Mark For Uniport / ASUU Strike: Update From A Landlord / Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.