Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Women Looking For Discreet/open Relationship With A Young Guy Should Contact Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Looking For Discreet/open Relationship With A Young Guy Should Contact Me (421 Views)

Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Looking For Discreet/open Relationship With A Young Guy Should Contact Me by bosslife850: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
I'm 26 a smart average body, good looking, a final year student of electrical electronics engineering.
I'm a simple person so i hate drama i love to travel hangout with friends cook listen to music watch movies and i love the internet.
I am here to date a with a woman older than me because they are more understanding caring and matured.
If you know you are older than me and you would like to hangout with me please do not hesitate to message me, do not be shy okay.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria. smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

You Can Contact A Modeling Agent Today If You Wish To Be Model. / A Nairalander Needs A Record Label / Burna Boy's Label Denies He Stabbed Anyone Or Was Barred From The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.