Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (8788 Views)

Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna? / Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos / Celebrity Virgin Adokiye Now Has A Russian Billionaire Boyfriend [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Alright i guess the reverse is the case here,too much garri is bad for your eyes,tell me how you re more beautiful than she is?or is it that .... on ur profile that u call beautiful damnit maybe you need my spec to see clearly

Which yeye spec?
U wan give her your apolo abi?
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by IAMBREEZY: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

So, once a while when you don't skip your medication from the psychiatric hospital, you do know how to give another human being a compliment rather than tearing them down with your condescending and hateful remarks? That's wonderful! But then again, I am sure if Dillish Matthews was a Nigerian, you wouldn't have admitted her beauty. You would have said mean things about her like a typical Nigerian-bred male who was deprived of his mother's love and that very much describes you.

u really gat time to reply the plonker
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mtcheww
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Waspy: She is one heaven of a wife material! cry
how many yards undecided
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Shaakasi(f): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Alright i guess the reverse is the case here,too much garri is bad for your eyes,tell me how you re more beautiful than she is?or is it that .... on ur profile that u call beautiful damnit maybe you need my spec to see clearly

now u nid ur eyes checked.... i aint here to argue or fyt wit any1 aii jst wana make friends... buh u nid to stay outta ma lane tho.... i aint bragging buh i know m cute tongue tongue tongue

Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
Shaakasi:

now u nid ur eyes checked.... i aint here to argue or fyt wit any1 aii jst wana make friends... buh u nid to stay outta ma lane tho.... i aint bragging buh i know m cute tongue tongue tongue

I agree ..
You're cute.

Jaw dropping curves.. kiss

I like your skin colour.kiss kiss kiss

Nairaland girls are gonna be jealous trust me.
Re: Woohoo! Big Brother Winner, Dillish Mathews Marries Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) by WackyJ1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Shaakasi:

You got a cute face

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo ? Wizkid Back In The Day And Wizkid Now / Meet The Kenyan Tribe Where Men Suck Women’s Breast To / Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.