Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Have You Ever Been Cured Of Staphylococcus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Been Cured Of Staphylococcus? (1757 Views)

See The First Two People Who Have Been Cured From Ebola / Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Cured Of Staphylococcus? by ayeakamara(m): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
I'm tired of the staph infection. i discovered I'm infected with staph around late 2006. ever since, i have been trying to cure it but it seems to over power the drugs I'm using to battle it as time goes on. i have used oko-oloyun drugs, ciprofloxacin tablet and few herbal medicines. i read different stories online and i have never read from anyone who got cured of the stubborn infection.

I read of a guy who spent 250k, he even traveled to UK hospital hoping to be cured but it was futile. i have waited for 4 years without using any drug (Orthodox/Herbal) on it. now i have saved enough money and ready to battle it once and for all. but before then, I'd like to ask/know if its curable and if anyone has been cured of it before so it wont be a waste of time and money. please serious contributors only.

P.S: I have been having series of symptoms as long as i could remember before discovering it was a staph infection after going for a lab test in late 2006. please don't mind my English. the staph frustrated me during secondary school days and i had to drop out of school in SS 2.

Mods, i will be glad if it made FP. i need quick responses. its getting late sad
Re: Have You Ever Been Cured Of Staphylococcus? by vibrant: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
First to comment
Doctors in the house pls come to the rescue
Re: Have You Ever Been Cured Of Staphylococcus? by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 24, 2013
What are the symptoms you experienced?
Re: Have You Ever Been Cured Of Staphylococcus? by TellBlazer(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
ayeakamara: I'm tired of the staph infection. i discovered I'm infected with staph around late 2006. ever since, i have been trying to cure it but it seems to over power the drugs I'm using to battle it as time goes on. i have used oko-oloyun drugs, ciprofloxacin tablet and few herbal medicines. i read different stories online and i have never read from anyone who got cured of the stubborn infection.

I read of a guy who spent 250k, he even traveled to UK hospital hoping to be cured but it was futile. i have waited for 4 years without using any drug (Orthodox/Herbal) on it. now i have saved enough money and ready to battle it once and for all. but before then, I'd like to ask/know if its curable and if anyone has been cured of it before so it wont be a waste of time and money. please serious contributors only.

P.S: I have been having series of symptoms as long as i could remember before discovering it was a staph infection after going for a lab test in late 2006. please don't mind my English. the staph frustrated me during secondary school days and i had to drop out of school in SS 2.

Mods, i will be glad if it made FP. i need quick responses. its getting late sad

Same thing with me,pls don't hasitate to inform me of lates development pls
Re: Have You Ever Been Cured Of Staphylococcus? by dunhill26(m): 5:40am On Aug 10, 2014
ayeakamara: I'm tired of the staph infection. i discovered I'm infected with staph around late 2006. ever since, i have been trying to cure it but it seems to over power the drugs I'm using to battle it as time goes on. i have used oko-oloyun drugs, ciprofloxacin tablet and few herbal medicines. i read different stories online and i have never read from anyone who got cured of the stubborn infection.

I have been treating staph close to 3 years now. God knows. I just treated someone from nairaland recently. If u wnt to know how to get rid of this infection, u need to take swissgarde products im going to recommend to u. pls do not take drugs for staph because it will keep resurfacing.before u take any so called herbal medicine, know what the contents are.for more info whatsapp or call 08136478517, 08183808324
Re: Have You Ever Been Cured Of Staphylococcus? by ceo003: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2014
there is a hospital in lagos that can cure it call me on 07089728887 for directions ill give you their address and phone number
when your life is concerned dont consider how much it will cost

(1) (Reply)

HIV Positive? Take Black Seed Oil Everyday. / Staphylococcus Aureus .when You Think Its A Spiritual Attack. / China Completes And Open First Coronavirus center In 48hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.