Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? (897 Views)

Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. / Destroying Ancestral Altars/agents (1) / Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Nairalander,i beg anyone with useful information on how i can deal with ancestral problems for good to help.

It has caused me alot of harm than good to the extent i thought of suicide at a point but i don't know.

Am tired! Am tired!! I don't know whatelse to do.

Sleepless nights,
Unending tears,
Restlessness,
Boredom,
Isolation e.t.c

Am getting tired daily.

Help me.
Re: Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ancestral Problems is an excuse. Let me give you an analogy, if 2 people press you down, if you can summon enough momentum to break free, no matter how they try, they will become tired. Truth is, ancestral problem is mental reality but not life's reality, it exists only in your mind, not on reality. Its a misguided illusion of the mind. It doesnt exist.
Re: Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by DKJaleel: 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
i strongly recommend you seek help the traditional way. Dont get deceived by some comments below that will tell u a dead jew or a confused skydaddy is the solution..
My two cents...Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by DKJaleel: 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
Billyonaire: Ancestral Problems is an excuse. Let me give you an analogy, if 2 people press you down, if you can summon enough momentum to break free, no matter how they try, they will become tired. Truth is, ancestral problem is mental reality but not life's reality, it exists only in your mind, not on reality. Its a misguided illusion of the mind. It doesnt exist.
really?? You are ignorant gan oo...
It's even in the bible..
Exodus 34:7, Lamentations 5:7
Re: Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
DK Jaleel: i strongly recommend you seek help the traditional way. Dont get deceived by some comments below that will tell u a dead jew or a confused skydaddy is the solution..
My two cents...Thank you
Thanks for your advice.

But the ish is I don't know anyone or place.
Re: Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2013
Billyonaire: Ancestral Problems is an excuse. Let me give you an analogy, if 2 people press you down, if you can summon enough momentum to break free, no matter how they try, they will become tired. Truth is, ancestral problem is mental reality but not life's reality, it exists only in your mind, not on reality. Its a misguided illusion of the mind. It doesnt exist.

What do you take of 3 crashed business?
Promise and fail?
Scary nightmare..

It exist.
Re: Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 24, 2013
If it's ancestral then it's not something you can or will do alone.
You have to involve other family members or aren't they going through similar stuff?

All in all, make enquiries, ask questions, that will be a good start.
Re: Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2013
kwangi: If it's ancestral then it's not something you can or will do alone.
You have to involve other family members or aren't they going through similar stuff?

My uncles, aunts, dad and every other family member experiencing it.But they all seem blind to it.
Re: Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 24, 2013
kwangi: If it's ancestral then it's not something you can or will do alone.

I don't know of anyone or a place.
Re: Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 24, 2013
eximbrokerng:

I don't know of anyone or a place.
Where are you from?
There must be elders in your family or clan.
How often do you go to your hometown?
Enquiring from someone from your place will help.

Does you family(nuclear) know your take on the predicaments of the family?
Lol... Finding a place or person isn't one bit hard. You're making it sound like it's some task.
Just ask around bro.
The real task will lie in finding the source of the problem and what it entails to take care of it.
Re: Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 24, 2013
Where are you from?
Edo state.

There must be elders in your family or clan.
My surviving elders in the family or clan don't believe in traditional ways which i embrace after 20years illness took my mother away 9 years ago.

How often do you go to your hometown?
Dis na long story.

Enquiring from someone from your place will help.
I will do just that.

Does you family(nuclear) know your take on the predicaments of the family?
They are aware but do not believe any of it. I don tire. Is killing my dreams bit by bit.

Lol... Finding a place or person isn't one bit hard. You're making it sound like it's some task.
Just ask around bro.
The real task will lie in finding the source of the problem and what it entails to take care of it.
Thanks bro will do just that.
Re: Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 24, 2013
^^
You are welcome.
Re: Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by Kei144(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2013
Ro. 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Ro. 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Look up the following thread; it might be of help to you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1529365/principle-heals-incurable-diseases#19751662
Re: Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2013
Kei144: Ro. 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Ro. 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Look up the following thread; it might be of help to you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1529365/principle-heals-incurable-diseases#19751662

Thanks.
Re: Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
Thanks for all your contributions.
Re: Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
eximbrokerng: Thanks for all your contributions.
Any breakthrough?
Re: Ancestral Problems: How Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2013
kwangi: Any breakthrough?

I have not gotten any breakthrough. Hopefully before dis week runs out.

(1) (Reply)

Important Message From T.b. Joshua Concerning Ebola: / Christians We Have To Start Praying / God And Spiritual Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.