Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz (1616 Views)

The Resurrection/ Incarnation Of Sexkillz And Oguggua88 / Sexkillz Must Go!! / Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 12:34am On Nov 24, 2013
As for me time to list my reasons...
Sexkillz cant forgive As a moderator you are to learn to forgive atleast to give a second chance to see if the Nairalander is repented...
Sexkillz cant place ban just Imagine I was banned till 2041 in romance Nairaland all because I,posted phones material on Romance .. I went back to politics to beg see my apologies below

Seniourman:
Sexkillz I know you may be angry the way am posting this apology letter.
This is the third time am posting this to prove am really sorry.
Okay I posted how mtn took my money in romance and you pushed it to phones and still banning me again..
Sexkillz no one is above mistake.. Okay I posted can you tell your girlfriend to open her...for u and you pushed it to Nairaland general that is also a mistake before it was letter taken to romance...
Sexkillz am sorry what more can I say.... Not every post you should ban some you should just pust to apropraite section ...
Am really sorry... Am posting this here cause I know you,re moderatin here also....
I know you would proceed to delete this post and probably ban me...
Am just saying am sorry ...
Remember no one is perfect God almighty too forgive your sins plz forgive me .

and insted of seeing unbanned I saw banned in politics for trolling....
Seun its high time you listen to d voice of d pipu please.... Sexkillz don't know how to ban imagine till 2041 unpon my apologies in politics got banned for trolling..

2 Likes

Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 12:54am On Nov 24, 2013
Thank God I made front page of this post....
I would try to say the truth and nothing but the truth....
I was banned till 2106 for going around a ban you can check my profile picture... I posted in sexuality got banned in romance ....
Now this was my post... I posted how my gf said I have mouth odour and seeking for advice insted I got banned till 2106 how many years from. now why don't Sexkillz want me to be a Nairalander not even 2050... I did,nt post indecent pics I did,nt try to fraud why should I take a ban till 2106....
Now going around a ban simply means for instance I was banned in romance for trolling dem I came back to troll.... but I have never bein banned in romance b4 with my old account mr.olodo...
I was banned by mukina2 for nuisance which I know was true I was saying my name na Mr.olodo but am changed...
I Love Nairaland to put it on my facebook status check
www.facebook.com/joshuaobetoe
I don't see why I should be banned till 100 years from now...
I want my account unbanned I did,nt merit that ban did I try to fraud or dupe...
I was just asking for advice what toothpaste can I use to maintain d relationship and I was banned till 2106
Check my facebook status Nairaland is dere to show my love for it...
I cant beg Sexkillz I know I did,nt go around a ban...
I want Sexkillz removed he is overusing he right is it bad to seek for advice on paste to use to maintain relationship ....
[size=24pt]Sexkillz must go.[/size]

Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 24, 2013
[size=28pt]I thought Sexkillz was only terrorizing me I see....[/size]
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 1:04am On Nov 24, 2013
talk jorr... Sexkillz must go or my account should be unbanned haba 2041
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by sylvar02(m): 4:02am On Nov 24, 2013
ℓ̊ no talk
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Adex097: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2013

Stories that touch the heart wink

Btw, I love sexkillz grin

1 Like

Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2013
He must go
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2013
he should go
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by slimthugchimee(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2013
I have been banned only once but it was for days mtchwww wont be banned again
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2013
I don't forgive trolls and bigots.
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2013
Sexkillz the fact is dat u,re too young to.moderate adults.. I saw your picture in ogugua,s profile...
check out Jay bee a guy like you, He is very matured. have any one complain for him. Except apologise...
And you are not willing to change...
you said you cant forgive trolls..
well if God said he would,nt forgive you would u be alive now....
Can't you be like others....,

1 Like

Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by sylvar02(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2013
sexkillz: I don't forgive trolls and bigots.

But small small nah! ℓ̊ no see yur email o
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2013

[size=24pt]Sexkillz you banning me till 2041 in romance does not mean I would be your gay partner Its against my religion go find someone else...
[/size] angry

1 Like

Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Idrismusty97(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2013
Another sexkill thread.This will just go down the drain without any problem solved grin.Seun will over looked it as if it is trash.Just learn to face the fact,Sexkillz is a co-founder of Nairaland wink
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Idrismusty97: Another sexkill thread.This will just go down the drain without any problem solved grin.Seun will over looked it as if it is trash.Just learn to face the fact,Sexkillz is a co-founder of Nairaland wink

co founder or a co destroyer

1 Like

Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Idrismusty97(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
Anyone you chooses.Just know that seun will not let sexkill go that easily.I don't know the kind of relationship that exist between these two individuals.
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by sonofanarchy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sexkillz is kid

Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by sonofanarchy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sexkillz is kid ® I just pity him...common undergraduate like him...seun should please remove him ...i hated him right from the first day I saw him..

Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by planetuzor(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sexkillz na seun brother na. Una nor know ny? Seun can't do him Nothing!!! Take My Words... A lot of threads have called for this but nader.. I wouldn't be surprised if he banns everyone that has commented on this thread!!
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sexkills shut up you dont 4giv trolls. since you know you are not ready to forgive why should u write dat letter to Nairalanders. fat foool
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
seniourman: [size=24pt]Sexkillz you banning me till 2041 in romance does not mean I would be your gay partner Its against my religion go find someone else...
[/size] angry

You were banned for trolling in the Romance section on October 15th, and the length of your ban is roughly three months, meaning that it expires January 2014, not 2041.

I think the reason you are banned for so long is because since August, you have been banned four times for trolling. Your current one is your 5th trolling ban in three months.
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
p.guyokec:
Sexkills shut up you dont 4giv trolls. since you know you are not ready to forgive why should u write dat letter to Nairalanders. fat foool

Your ban in Romance ends December 18, 2013 and your ban in Politics ends December 19, 2013. Which account was banned till 2074?
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
comon shut up... angry
how did I go around a ban.
I have never be banned in romance b4 ....
I even put Nairaland on my facebook...
www.facebook.com/joshuaobetoe
since to show haw I lov it
You banned me for no reason.... all because Seun invested power on you, to treet his members with respect. If you,re to ban, ban fairly. .... mods check my old account I have never be banned in romance b4....
talk more of goin arond a ban....
I simply seeked for advice on u banned me till 2106...

Your original account was given a site-wide ban because of your persistent trolling. A site-wide ban means you've been banned from every section. So, this handle was created to go around that initial ban.
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Danhumprey: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
ogugua88:

Your original account was given a site-wide ban because of your persistent trolling. A site-wide ban means you've been banned from every section. So, this handle was created to go around that initial ban.
ogugua88:

Your ban in Romance ends December 18, 2013 and your ban in Politics ends December 19, 2013. Which account was banned till 2074?
ogugua88:

You were banned for trolling in the Romance section on October 15th, and the length of your ban is roughly three months, meaning that it expires January 2014, not 2041.

I think the reason you are banned for so long is because since August, you have been banned four times for trolling. Your current one is your 5th trolling ban in three months.
I don't' know why I like you. Your maturity and the simplicity but straight-forwardness with which you attend to people's grievances directed at your sweethheart,Sexkillz is simply amazing. Keep it up. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
IF THE TRUTH BE TOLD THESE MODERATORS NEED TO GET A LIFE
NAIRALAND POLICE NO BE LIFE 4 ANY RIGHT THINKIN INDIVIDUAL
I DONT GIVE 2 FVCKS IF AFTER THIS U BAN ME 4EVA
IN FACT U WILL BE DOING ME A GR8 SERVICE AS I WONT BE COMING
TO READ CRAZY PEOPLE'S POST
I HAVE A LIFE AND IT AINT ON CYBER SPACE NAIRALAND IS JUST ONE
OF MANY THIGS I DO IN MY SPARE TIME OR WHEN IM LESS BUSY
NAIRALAND BASKETBALL CLUBBING READING A BOOK OR HANGING OUT WITH PEEPS
MAYBE U RETARDS WOULD LIKE TO COME BAN ME FROM DOING THOSE AS WELL
LIKE U CAN COME BAN ME BECAUSE IM TALKING SMACK ON THE BASKETBALL COURT
HAHAHAHA
DUMB FVCKS
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=24pt]I said me am seeing ban expires 2041 in my profile picture am trying to post the snapshot here they sey its larger than 200kb...[/size]
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by astronautog(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sexskillz small power dem give u 4 nairaland u dey insult,barn and terrorize nairalanders!!!hmmm its a small world oo outside nairaland u don't knw where u wud find urself some day in need of help and forgiveness and u wud b told"I don't forgive trolls and theifs"mark my word!!!
Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
seniourman: I said me am seeing ban expires 2041 in my profile picture am trying to post the snapshot here they sey its larger than 200kb...

Here.

Re: Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
[size=24pt]Ogugua88 come here is this not the screen shot Av minimised d photo.. I was banned till 2041 see photo below... [/size]

[size=24pt]Sexkillz I would live till 2041... am not an albino I would live long and I can never be your gay partner.. you fat dìck head
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

seun Why Can't I Deactivate My Account? / What Will You Do If You Came Home & Your Mother Gave Your Kids Tribal Marks? / Longest Fingernails Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.