Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ (796 Views)

Gmb's Family Vs Gej's Family / Funny Comments Made In Court / Yar Adua's 100 Days Vs Gej's 100 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by egift(m): 12:56am On Nov 24, 2013
The President through his spokesman have threatened to sue the online news site over the alleged Ogogoro consumption and SaharaReporters have also accepted the challenge, so here is a possible scene.

SR's Counsel: Have you ever consumed Ogogoro before?
GEJ: Yes.
SR's Counsel: When did you drank alcohol for the first time?
GEJ: I was already over 18 year of age.
SR's Counsel: Have you ever taken alcohol on your birthday, remember you are under oath?
SR's Counsel: My lord, here is exhibit 1 (Jonathan and Sambo drinking to a toast). Turning to Jonathan - Did you take any alcohol on your 56th birth?
GEJ: Yes
SR's Counsel: Jonathan did you drink Ogogoro on your 56th birthday?
GEJ: No.
SR's Counsel: What is Ogogoro?
GEJ: Ogogoro is an alcohol drink.
SR's Counsel: What was the nature and cause of sickness you were treated in London?
GEJ: I cannot tell you anything about it.
SR's Counsel: My lord, my client Sahara Reporters wish to demand for 500 billion naira as overall damages to the image and integrity of our company and personnel.
Judge: Jonathan do you have anything to say?
GEJ: (now very angry) Abeg Judge just pass your judgement, I will appeal. I have already hired additional 100 SAN to appeal and take it up to Supreme Court or even World Court.
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by manny4life(m): 1:06am On Nov 24, 2013
Failed attempt at sarcasm, was even dry sef..

What a waste of space...smh,
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by onomeasike: 1:20am On Nov 24, 2013
Op.this is hilarious and extremely creative. Posterity of the era of "drunken fisherman "government is being written. A govt of Vanity and failed expectations.
I remembered been taught in school the reign of important Yoruba kings.As a primary 2 pupil, I already knew by heart the king historically regarded as a weak king because of his decisions during his reign. JONATHAN'S WRITING THE HISTORY OF HIS GOVT,1WHEN HE IS OUT OF OFFICE, REUBEN WILL WRITE THE TRUTH IN A BOOKSELLER!
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by Adurangba(f): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2013
nonsense. meaningless and dry.
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by headtoto: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2013
this is supposed to be funny, right?
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by Akpangbon: 6:44am On Nov 24, 2013
I wonder what this OP is trying to achieve, this thread should be deleted without any waste of time. Bull crap.
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by bronxdog: 6:45am On Nov 24, 2013
OP. Try more next time. You failed in an attempt to create fun from a very serious issue.
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by gamerod: 6:46am On Nov 24, 2013
Dull effort.
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by handsome2(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2013
This is from a known GEJ hater, so, no surprise.

When did you drank alcohol for the first time, what type of English is that?

Extra effort next time.
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by Demdem(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2013
Op should substitute ogogoro with kaikai. This is much more applicable.
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by ideycraze1: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2013
This nonsense will soon hit NairaLand's front page, trust me.
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by lepashandi: 6:51am On Nov 24, 2013
cant see anything worth reading here.
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by Njoy1(f): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2013
come again OP. what are you trying to pass across? Seems you are high on some high effect drugs.
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by Parohfrey(f): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2013
dumb.
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by simplyme3(f): 6:59am On Nov 24, 2013
we are not laughing at this OP. Is this how you people fake stories in Sahara Reporters? Its now getting clear. Because very soon, this thrash will be published on SR as court proceedings.
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by tomtrader: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2013
Learn to speak and right correct English Language before coming to the public, hence you will be disgraced.
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by walakolobo: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2013
not funny bro. Close this thread.
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by againstGEJ(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2013
where is the joke, still reading for the hundredth time.
Re: In Court: Saharareporters Vs GEJ by akereconfi: 12:48am On Nov 25, 2013
egift: The President through his spokesman have threatened to sue the online news site over the alleged Ogogoro consumption and SaharaReporters have also accepted the challenge, so here is a possible scene.

SR's Counsel: Have you ever consumed Ogogoro before?
SR's Counsel: When did you drank alcohol for the first time?
GEJ: I was already over 18 year of age.
SR's Counsel: Have you ever taken alcohol on your birthday, remember you are under oath?
SR's Counsel: My lord, here is exhibit 1 (Jonathan and Sambo drinking to a toast). Turning to Jonathan - Did you take any alcohol on your 56th birth?
GEJ: Yes
SR's Counsel: Jonathan did you drink Ogogoro on your 56th birthday?
GEJ: No.
SR's Counsel: What is Ogogoro?
GEJ: Ogogoro is an alcohol drink.
SR's Counsel: What was the nature and cause of sickness you were treated in London?
GEJ: I cannot tell you anything about it.
SR's Counsel: My lord, my client Sahara Reporters wish to demand for 500 billion naira as overall damages to the image and integrity of our company and personnel.
Judge: Jonathan do you have anything to say?
GEJ: (now very angry) Abeg Judge just pass your judgement, I will appeal. I have already hired additional 100 SAN to appeal and take it up to Supreme Court or even World Court.

[size=50pt]For your mind you don crack joke,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FOOL of life, worthless child of a PALM WINE TAPPER. , You can't even construct a flawless sentence, and you wanna DISS the president. STUPENDOUS IGNORAMUS[/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Troublesome One / Categories Of Nigerian Youths: Me And You No Dey The Same Category / Drop Any Joke You Have!! Mine Is Akpors Vs Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.