Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

The Benefits Of Praising The Lord - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Benefits Of Praising The Lord (11210 Views)

To The Yorubas "Stop Praising Olorun, He Is Not The Christian God" / What Are Your Reasons For Praising God / Praising God Culturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Benefits Of Praising The Lord by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
neena adjei:
The omniscient, the omnipotent, the everlasting father, the unchangeable changer, alpha, and omega, beginning and the end,lion of the tribe of Judah, God of Abraham, the almighty creator, YAHWEH, Elohim, jehova shammah,jehova rohi,jehova rapha, the MASTER CRAFTOR..... THAT is my daddy look him up.

Shango,asu,Obatala,yemoja .....what about theses ones ?
Re: The Benefits Of Praising The Lord by nikiniki: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
praise is an instrument for delivery. see paul and silas in Acts
praise is an instrument for harvest. see the book of Psalms
praise is an instrument for warfare. see 2chron 20vs 20 - 25
Re: The Benefits Of Praising The Lord by mariblizzy(f): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
yommyuk: Psalm 115:17–18
The dead do not praise the LORD, nor do any who go down into silence; but as for us, we will bless the LORD from this time forth and forever. Praise the Lord!

The Bible exhorts every area of creation and every kind of creature to praise the Lord. The Bible exhorts the heavens, the earth, the sea, the forests, the rocks – there is nothing that should not praise the Lord.

It speaks about all kinds of creatures: flying creatures, creatures in the sea, crawling creatures, cattle, and wild beasts. It speaks about all the states of the human race: kings, princes, young men, old men, maidens, children – all are exhorted to praise the Lord. In fact, there is only just one category of people that do not praise the Lord. You know who that is? The dead. Only the dead do not praise the Lord.

My dear friend, if you do not praise the Lord, you know what your problem is? You are one of the dead. Not necessarily physically dead, but spiritually dead. Come alive! Begin to praise the Lord. The more you praise the Lord, the more joy and spiritual life you will experience. Begin to praise Him right now.

God bless wink
praise works wonder, and it's connects us to our most high father
Re: The Benefits Of Praising The Lord by Bussyy1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
Praise brings d impossibility into possibility realm.wen u praise GOD, HE steps into ur situation but wen u pray, HE sends d angels on ur behalf.
U TRIVAIL IN PRAYER BUT U PREVAIL IN PRAISE.
Praise delivers to u twice wot prayer can give because PRAISE(PRAYS) is d plural of PRAY.
Praise automaticaly lunch u to d realm.
PRAAAAAISEEE THEEE LORD........
Re: The Benefits Of Praising The Lord by simdam500(m): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
Re: The Benefits Of Praising The Lord by yommyuk: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Woww cheesy

Never knew this post will make front page.
I give God the Glory. This has made my day/week/year
God bless u all wink
Re: The Benefits Of Praising The Lord by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
Praise is wat ah do
Re: The Benefits Of Praising The Lord by OluomoChampion(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
The dead do not praise the LORD, nor do any who go down into silence; but as for us, we will bless the LORD from this time forth and forever. Praise the Lord!

The Bible exhorts every area of creation and every kind of creature to praise the Lord. The Bible exhorts the heavens, the earth, the sea, the forests, the rocks – there is nothing that should not praise the Lord.

It speaks about all kinds of creatures: flying creatures, creatures in the sea, crawling creatures, cattle, and wild beasts. It speaks about all the states of the human race: kings, princes, young men, old men, maidens, children – all are exhorted to praise the Lord. In fact, there is only just one category of people that do not praise the Lord. You know who that is? The dead. Only the dead do not praise the Lord.

My dear friend, if you do not praise the Lord, you know what your problem is? You are one of the dead. Not necessarily physically dead, but spiritually dead. Come alive! Begin to praise the Lord. The more you praise the Lord, the more joy and spiritual life you will experience. Begin to praise Him right now.

God bless wink
Little wonders when the Psalmist says: I will bless the Lord at all time, His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Re: The Benefits Of Praising The Lord by Ijobaorun(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2013

God bless wink
Let the people praise Him; let the people praise Him...then the earth will yield her increase!
PRAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE LORD
Re: The Benefits Of Praising The Lord by imarena(f): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
If you want to see God, praise Him! God is in praise. The power of praise is in the manifestation of God's presence. In praise,God takes over our battle 2 Chron 20:17-24. In praise,God executes judgement and vengeance. Praise is the highway to high places. In praise, there is the harvest of deliverance Acts 16:25-28. In praise,there is the harvest of fruitfulness. In praise,there is harvest of healings Luke 17:11-19. In praise, there is harvest of. Breakthrough. In the midst of praise there is diverse miracles, signs and wonders. Praise works wonders. PRAISE THE LORD!
Re: The Benefits Of Praising The Lord by Dannyxy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
Yay! GOD YOU ARE WORTHY OF PRAISE!
Re: The Benefits Of Praising The Lord by Yemlizzy(f): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
If we dont praise Him now while still alive when else will we? Arugbo Ojo i appreciate and give all thanks to you Daddy,I thank for Nigeria and pray that we would grow more and survive all our adversaries.I thank you Lord once more.
Re: The Benefits Of Praising The Lord by Odionpete: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
God does wonders when we praise him. Some of d benefit of praise include: u carry divine presence, in praise u watch ur enemies destroy themselves n praise open every lock doors.
Re: The Benefits Of Praising The Lord by Shaakasi(f): 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
God is Good smiley
Re: The Benefits Of Praising The Lord by jendy126: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2013
praise GOD
Re: The Benefits Of Praising The Lord by Franklinus: 7:01am On Jun 10, 2015
FOR Catholics in the house and any one who is interested I invite you to read and comment on my blogposts...tell me what you think...we could have meaningful conversations and learn more about our Christian and Catholic faith. I invite those still in whatever form of doubt to log in to the credoexperience..com and ask your questions..... thanks as you do so...here is my latest post http://credoexperience..com/2015/06/the-holy-mass-forepatterned.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Too Superstitious And Believe Too Much In Juju? / My Experience With Eckankar Religion / 3 Lessons To Learn From The Parable Of Wheat And Tares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.