Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,914 members, 7,821,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. (35548 Views)

I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) / Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger / Man Accused Of Strangling, Chopping Up, Cooking family Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by sonofanarchy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
FACIGAR ONE: ODE.....U DEY FIND NYANSH ABI?... grin grin grin
nawa for you oh***bad market
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
lol crazy dude. if he was in naija he would not be homeless and begging for food. all these fools just want to be in europe even if it means eating out of garbage cans. for naija someone for arrange garri and groundnut for am grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by DMainMan: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
alaoeri: If the boy is a Muslim ppl with attack his religion, now they are attacking where he is from they failed to realised that crime cut across all religion, skin, tribe etc *smh*

Nyc 1. Dont mind dem. Hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
payless:

Imagine IGBO SON already blaming the dead old woman for her own death. To him, the boy did the right thing and the old woman was wrong.
@berem, It is because of sane Igbos like you that contributes fairly that made me to stop tribal bashing here. I have stopped to take those biggots who attack Yorubas serious on this forum.
. cool smiley
Don't mind IGBO SON. Maybe he didn't read the thread well before talking nonsense! grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by biafranqueen: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
IAMBREEZY: fools what do u guys gain by all these rubbish.
this is the only time they can openly show bad belly to a group of people they wish they could tribally belong to I don't blame them for the sick obsession I am sure that they have tried to belong and were turned away. The Europeans don't know his tribe all they know is he is a Nigerian.

Back to topic

That is a sad story how can this lady take this type of chance bringing someone she does not know into her house, that young man needs to spend the rest of his life behind bars, what a disgrace to the human race.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Livinusc(m): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
Gudiza: R.I.P Donald.
Are u wishing d boy death already??
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by chy22(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Just thinking, why was the lady semi unclad (attempting to rape a homeless boy?)
Why use pair of scissors to attack him instead of calling the police straight away (if he is really what the police said).

Now the foolish boy may have done nothing, but taking her phone (that spoilt every thing).

Picking homeless stranger (black) to your home (italian), semi unclad and scissors altogether dose not really add up if you ask me.
Self defence is ok but stealing a dead persons phone was really a bad move, I guess the boy knows little about such act and might be innocent.

Please nobody should attack me, I was only thinking broadly, using the information on that news.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by IGBOSON1: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
berem: the lady isn't at fault here. She tries to help a homeless beggar only for the beggar to steal from her? I think the lady wanted to offer more help to the dude. The guy phucked up big time!

^^^Please don't 'twist' my words! I never said the woman should be blamed for her own death. Rather i'm saying a woman of 60 should have exercised better judgement than allowing an 18 year old homeless stranger into her house (he could have been on drugs too), with no other people at home but the two of them! As it turns out now, she welcomed a murderer into her house, and never lived to tell the tale!

It's sad what happened to her, but she could have been more careful.

I'm suspecting she was attracted to him and invited him back to her home for that reason!

Dude should do the time now that he's done the crime......it's that simple!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by almustapha007: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
People commit crime with impunity.
Yet they want the embassy to come to their aid and defend them.
Rubbish!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by brosdoncome(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
chy22: Just thinking, why was the lady semi unclad (attempting to rape a homeless boy?)
Why use pair of scissors to attack him instead of calling the police straight away (if he is really what the police said).

Now the foolish boy may have done nothing, but taking her phone (that spoilt every thing).

Picking homeless stranger (black) to you home (italian), semi unclad and scissors altogether dose not really add up if you ask me.
Self defence is ok but stealing a dead persons phone was really a bad move, I guess the boy knows little about such act and might be innocent.

Please nobody should attack me, I was only thinking broadly, using the information on that news.

They will surely wanna attack u bcuz they r all bigots...I, myself smell rat from d police report....an Irish lady of dat age did try to mount pressure on my friend to get intimate with her...its common with most european ladies of dat age bracket.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by Bisma(f): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
alaoeri: If the boy is a Muslim ppl with attack his religion, now they are attacking where he is from they failed to realised that crime cut across all religion, skin, tribe etc *smh*
well said jare don't mind the hypocrites.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Strangling Italian Woman To Death. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
What a sad news, just don't understand why our boys struggle to Europe. Just to end up in crimes. God Plzzzz Bless the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corps Member Raped, Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding / I Conveyed Guns To Lagos APC Campaign Venues – Cultist (photo) / Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.