Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer (25812 Views)

I Need A Wireless Hotspot Management Software For A Cafe / Can I Make My Starcomms Izap Modem A Wireless Hotspot Without A Wireless Router / How To Browse Free With Pc Using Your Fone As A Wireless Router (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by adewasco2k(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
bimbor:

That is the problem, It's only "NONE" that is available under the "shared connection" tab, it could not be changed.

stop virtual router first then you can select, you cant when the virtual router has already started
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by ddjay: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
abeg o,i did everytin including cmd confirmation bt still get ''group
or resource is not in the correct state to
perform the requested operation'' pls wat else should i do
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by adewasco2k(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
dd_jay: abeg o,i did everytin including cmd confirmation bt still get ''group

the cmd stuff always work, what you should do is restart your computer and hope your computer's wifi is ON?
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by ddjay: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
adewasco2k:

the cmd stuff always work, what you should do is restart your computer and hope your computer's wifi is ON?
restarted lappy,software properly installed, cmd procedure followed and wifi on,but still dsame answer ''group
perform the requested operation''
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by Lutet: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hmmm
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by adewasco2k(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
dd_jay:
restarted lappy,software properly installed, cmd procedure followed and wifi on,but still dsame answer ''group
perform the requested operation''

read here http://virtualrouter.codeplex.com/discussions/432849
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by solowhite(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
dat virtual router manager do turn of pc connections,hw it work
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by dammycrane000: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
will it work for my ps3?
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by Leopantro: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
i found about this software about two years ago but observed it doesn't work on all computers or it has issues. i then did an extensive search for similar softwares.

connectify and Bzeek

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by ZeusAyo: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mr•Olodo:
[size=24pt] plz help Sexkillz banned me till 2106 before he left Nairaland [/size]

Moderators plz don't hide my post I have right to speak grin

d ban z in my profile picture grin
dude in dis case its either the dude is fvcking nuts or you did something really bad like you screwed his mum
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
Leopantro: i found about this software about two years ago but observed it doesn't work on all computers or it has issues. i then did an extensive search for similar softwares.

connectify and Bzeek
where can i get crack connectify
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by adewasco2k(m): 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Emzybrown: where can i get crack connectify

search piratebay or filecrop
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by Oluwolex2000(m): 12:08am On Dec 09, 2013
I av downloaded d virtual instaler bt on instalin it said i dnt av d .NET framework v3.5 ...so cn u gv me d site 2 get it
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 2:24am On Dec 09, 2013
Nice bro
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 09, 2013
dd_jay: abeg o,i did everytin including cmd confirmation bt still get ''group

check if ur wireless is on, i got that same when my wireless is off
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by ayewosa(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2013
shollynoob:

check if ur wireless is on, i got that same when my wireless is off

i got the same message and my wireless is on. what can i do? explain how u did urs.
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by dondavidson1: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2013
Is it, you can even use comma or fullstop OR you can't even use comma or fullstop?
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by ddjay: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2013
shollynoob,adewasco2k, tnx for d responds,will wrk on it accordingly
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2013
please help. Iam trying to connect my samsung galaxy wifi with my laptop wifi but i cant just get through. I didnt know what i did last week to my tab to read the laptop wifi wc works well after i installed connectify. But i cant do same for my phone. Any special android apps for this or how can i do it? Thanks all.
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by adewasco2k(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2013
4bobo: please help. Iam trying to connect my samsung galaxy wifi with my laptop wifi but i cant just get through. I didnt know what i did last week to my tab to read the laptop wifi wc works well after i installed connectify. But i cant do same for my phone. Any special android apps for this or how can i do it? Thanks all.

Is the TAB even seeing the computer's wifi?
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by wisestman(m): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2013
nice
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2013
adewasco2k:

Is the TAP even seeing the computer's wifi?
i DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY TAP, BRO, but i believe it is not, because i dont see any reading or connection links between them. Only bluetooth connection works. or how do i see OR ENABLE TAP?
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2013
adewasco2k:

Is the TAP even seeing the computer's wifi?
Thanks adewasco. I finally did it. I downloaded cracked apps called wififile explorer from http://www.appsapk.com/wifi-file-explorer/.
and it worked now. Good job.
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by adewasco2k(m): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2013
4bobo:
i DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY TAP, BRO, but i believe it is not, because i dont see any reading or connection links between them. Only bluetooth connection works. or how do i see OR ENABLE TAP?

grin dont mind my sleepy head i mean your Tablet if its even seeing the wireless network from your computer and not able to connect or not even seeing it
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by Buchika: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2013
I succeeded in settting it up. my phone saw the network, connetcted to it but it couldnt browse, moreover the share connection link refuse to be edited it remain static with "NONE" please where did I go wrong
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by Chitexs250(m): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2013
4bobo:
Thank you, you saved me 10 days haeadache.I have been trying to do connection for my new laptop and android tabs and phones with my family. Infact the one suggested by the OP failed several times, and up til yesterday i was still watching youtube how to fix it, AND BOA, this was brought to FP and i saw ur comment, tried the cracked version, and it worked like a charm. I am so happy,Thanks.
Bro can you be of kind in explaining how you mange to setup your Internet sharing with connectify cause have just downloaded the software but ain't knowing what step to follow. Thanks
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2013
adewasco2k:

grin dont mind my sleepy head i mean your Tablet if its even seeing the wireless network from your computer and not able to connect or not even seeing it

LOL. I wonder. It is working now. Thanks
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by eluquenson(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2013
Buchika: I succeeded in settting it up. my phone saw the network, connetcted to it but it couldnt browse, moreover the share connection link refuse to be edited it remain static with "NONE" please where did I go wrong

I also experienced such yesterday, @Op over to you
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2013
Chitexs250:
Bro can you be of kind in explaining how you mange to setup your Internet sharing with connectify cause have just downloaded the software but ain't knowing what step to follow. Thanks

Enable both wifi, make your phone/tab search for the pc wifi, if it connects, then it will automatically share the data when you click START HOTSPOT FROM connectify. Make sure that the setting of "shareover" on connectify is wi-fi and also same for "sharing mode" is wifi access point,encrpted (using he password u set). Try that and if your phone or tab couldnt find it, just download and install the wififile explorer from http://www.appsapk.com/wifi-file-explorer/ to your phone/tab, and enable both your wifi or go to setting of your phone, -wifi- enable- search for pc wifi. it should work either way. Good luck!
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by oluwolechav: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pls, if the wireless could not find any network and makin the shared conncetion 'None'. Could it stil work? Or how should I do it then?
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by Chitexs250(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
4bobo:

Enable both wifi, make your phone/tab search for the pc wifi, if it connects, then it will automatically share the data when you click START HOTSPOT FROM connectify. Make sure that the setting of "shareover" on connectify is wi-fi and also same for "sharing mode" is wifi access point,encrpted (using he password u set). Try that and if your phone or tab couldnt find it, just download and install the wififile explorer from http://www.appsapk.com/wifi-file-explorer/ to your phone/tab, and enable both your wifi or go to setting of your phone, -wifi- enable- search for pc wifi. it should work either way. Good luck!
Thanks Bro it's working fine now
Your the man
Re: How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer by gbolakpine(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
just what i was looking for... Nice one dude! www.kongegist..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tools To Bypass Firewalls / Case studies : It Is Not Always The Power Ic / Guides For Buying New Laptops For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.