Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert (8209 Views)

Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial / Wizkid's Baby Mama And Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by homesteady(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ice Prince held his much hyped ‘Fire of
Zamani‘ album launch concert held at Eko
Hotel and Suites and proud dad’s close
family including his son was present to
watch his dad do it big!
In between performances, Ice Prince
brought Jamal on stage and formarly
introduced him to everyone. The crowd
cheered father and son.
ice prince and son on stage

his baby mama - Bimbo Babatunde

A clearer picture of his son with Endia and Yung L
Source - www.thenet.ng/2013/11/ice-princes-baby-mama-and-son-jamal-attend-fire-of-zamani-concert/
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by ichommy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
Bimbo, my. Surname name sake, always cute. The baby is also Cute jare. #Wink
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Airforce1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
Baby is cute..

Did his wife bleached or something?

Her asss is on point tho.
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Dannylux: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Baby looking innocent.
Having babies without/before marriage is now a culture amongst our celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Shaakasi(f): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
whaoo shez cute
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by whytangel(f): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nobody iss snatching ma guy 4rm M̶̲̅ε̲̣...much love zamani cheesy
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Saraben(f): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dannylux: Baby looking innocent.
Having babies without/before marriage is now a culture amongst our celebrities.
I tire oh
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
Wats all this shit abt baby mama amongst nigerian celebs?? 2 face shld b blamed..Nonsence
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
Bimbo...just like her name. No face, all a.s.s. Maybe that's why he diddn't bring her on stage.
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by homesteady(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
The boy already has swags like his father!
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Airforce1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Na China Fone dem use take those pictures??
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by tellwisdom: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
Spits profusely angry
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by homesteady(m): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
tellwisdom: Spits profusely angry
undecided
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Danhumprey: 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
But seriously,can somebody define 'baby mama' for me? angry
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by homesteady(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
Danhumprey: But seriously,can somebody define 'baby mama' for me? angry
Pikin mama grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Nomski0(f): 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hehehehehegrin
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Danhumprey: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nomski0: Hehehehehegrin
How far? Missed you ooo. wink
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Danhumprey: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
homesteady:
Pikin mama grin grin
Baby mama = Pikin mama. They are still the same thing. I just don't gerrit! Care to help a brother out? embarassed

Seriously,anytime I hear or read that word,I feel like spanking that celebrity,abi na 'yeyebrity's head! What nonsense? So,giving birth out of wedlock is the best option,abi? angry
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Nomski0(f): 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Danhumprey: How far? Missed you ooo. wink
Awww. cheesy. What about Vivly and Abu?
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Polio: 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
Airforce1: Baby is cute..

Did his wife bleached or something?

Her asss is on point tho.

Smh.. Did his wife 'bleached'? terribly put together ....you need to go and sort your understanding of the english language out and stop committing grammatical blunders on a public forum!

And that as..s is not on point, it is like a loaf of bread!

I am done.
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Danhumprey: 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nomski0: Awww. cheesy. What about Vivly and Abu?
Vivly is around. I haven't seen Abu as of late. Wonder where he is. sad
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Big4wig(m): 1:11am On Nov 25, 2013
Blessed is the babe that soaketh garri and kulikuli with her boyfriend, for she alone deserves all the sharwama and KFC when money comes.
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Brimmie(m): 1:31am On Nov 25, 2013
R. I. P. Vivian Chinaza sad
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by bosslife850: 4:09am On Nov 25, 2013
I'm 26 a smart average body, good looking, a final year student of electrical electronics engineering.
I'm a simple person so i hate drama i love to travel hangout with friends cook listen to music watch movies and i love the internet.
I am here to date a with a woman older than me, women above 32 years old because they are more understanding caring and matured. Please do not call, text or send me a bbm request if you are not up to the age limit, thanks.
If you know you are older than me and you like my profile please do not hesitate to message me, do not be shy okay.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria.
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by ichommy(m): 5:19am On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Airforce1(m): 5:37am On Nov 25, 2013
Polio:

Smh.. Did his wife 'bleached'? terribly put together ....you need to go and sort your understanding of the english language out and stop committing grammatical blunders on a public forum!

And that assess is not on point, it is like a loaf of bread!

I am done.

@ the Bolded..

Oloshi mr lecturer.
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by mamamummy(f): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2013
Polio:

And that assess is not on point, it is like a loaf of bread!

I am done.

*...that *asses*...* OYIBO!
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Akshow: 6:32am On Nov 25, 2013
But y are most celebrity baby mamas mostly South westerns? Its a trend I've noticed among our girls.
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Polio: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2013
Airforce1:

@ the Bolded..

Oloshi mr lecturer.

Stop modifying posts, fu...cking pleb!
Re: Ice Prince’s Baby Mama And Son At F0Z Concert by Polio: 7:09am On Nov 25, 2013
mamamummy:

*...that *asses*...* OYIBO!

Stop modifying posts

Airforce 1=mamamummy or it is either both of you are stupi...d and dumb to see what i originally typed and how i tried to get round the censor put on the word

Dweeb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement / Photos: Beyonce Nearly Exposes Boobs As She Goes Bra-less In Denim / My Honest Opinion: Linda Ikeji Vs. Stella Dimoko-korkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.