Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} (6400 Views)

Top 100 List Of Cute And Funny Handles On Nairaland / How To Know You're Normal Or Brainy / Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 5:52am On Sep 15, 2005
yea..apart from me..lord hes hot
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by WesleyanA(f): 5:54am On Sep 15, 2005
gosh. there are tons of annoying nigerians in my school. you go to a private school huh?
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 5:55am On Sep 15, 2005
nah..not much nigerians..too much blacks
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 6:13am On Sep 15, 2005
About the story.

I love your sense of descriptive and narrative essays. You totaly got me going. I could also feel the pulse and tension you had while you were alone, I could picture how the look on your face was when you saw the huge police man standing in front of you. Good job hun.

I Think your topic should be My first plane trip or something of that nature. Frist visit to the United kingdom feels more like, first interaction with the birtish people, like the ways you moved arround the united kingdom, they things you saw, the poeople you saw... the way you went touring and all what you saw on your first trip to UK.

You write up has more to do with, your experience in the plane, and being left alone at the airport. The whole description about the airplane and the eviroment at the airport, looks more like a "plane scene" and not much of a "visit to the UK". when you visit a place, you are espected to tour. tell what you see and like about the place, the people you met and like.

You did say something about them.. But it was hard for me to find your thesis. your thesis should have your topic sentence in it. I could tell you your thesis was:
Was this a dream? Was this my fate? Was I going to return to Nigeria alone? Was my dream of becoming Britney Spears shattered? Can I ever survive alone? Would I be able to see the Eiffel tower? These were the questions I was asking myself.

and by seeing that, i'd espect you to give me subject lines that had to do with The dream you had by going to UK.

You had more say on the way the plane took off, how the inside and outside of the plane looked and how you landed. there really wasnt much say about Your first visit to the UK.

I know i am weird. Forgive me.. College papers makes you sick when you start writing them. You feel like crap and criticize your own work.

Your Essay/write up is nice. But your topic shouldn't be what it is. The problem is, i have no idea what it could be. If it was like to USA. I could advice you to make it "My american Dream". And then you'll add more to it, by saying th place you went and people you saw and how you made friends. You could do that to this too. Dont end at the airport, you didn't take me with you to the "Visit" you had in your topic. You only took me to the "journey". The journey from Nigeria to London airport.

Wheeww.... this is 10th grade paper. whats the fuss.

You write good. I just love the desciptive part. Damn.. u use some nice english too. Kudos my dear. cheesy cheesy

Okay soo, tell me how's the Nigerian guy in your school?
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by WesleyanA(f): 6:14am On Sep 15, 2005
that quote is not a thesis statement.

the thesis statement is generally in the first paragraph of a coherent essay. and it's the point you're trying to make summed up.
that (what nike wrote) is just her mind/ideas and imaginative work.. . . don't scare the girl. let her talk.
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 6:16am On Sep 15, 2005
L.O.L..ok
hes cute..he left for nigeria in July..and hes hot hot hot..but hes in yr 8 and am in yr 10..i cant hook up wt de hot thang cos den the yr 8 gurls will slit my throat
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 6:17am On Sep 15, 2005
I didnt say it was. I said i could just pick it if i didnt know what the story line was. And my espectation would be for her to tell me her american dream. It was just an example. She would know her thesis better than i do.

Awww Nike. That must suck hard balls. Seeing a guy you should be dating with younger gurls. Whatever happened to the "age is nothing but a number rule"? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by WesleyanA(f): 6:19am On Sep 15, 2005
hahaha. i had a crush on this 13 year old boy before. i thought he was 15. hahaha..
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 6:20am On Sep 15, 2005
o wel.. cheesy embarassed
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 6:21am On Sep 15, 2005
Awww Nike. I am sending four hot Nigerian guys to your school. Pick one of them. They'll arrive tommorrow. wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 6:22am On Sep 15, 2005
yea rite... cry
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 6:23am On Sep 15, 2005
Seriously, they're coming. cheesy cheesy

Enough about under-aged boys. How have you been? You were offline for approximately 26 hours last two days. And you've been on and off for like 19 hours now. okay tell me what you did with every minute!! wink
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 6:24am On Sep 15, 2005
oh i hate him now..hes  a b!tch...arghhhhhh..my friend knos i do..God!...she studies me even dan my mama..wen am denying summin..she knows.. she says my eyes change positions or summin

she looks straight into my eyes..and say wtf..Demi ur denying this  grin
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by WesleyanA(f): 6:24am On Sep 15, 2005
i know right? where did you go?

the good part is you have a really good friend. the bad part is, you can't hide any secrets cheesy
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 6:25am On Sep 15, 2005
I said enough of that under-age boy Demi. You hate him becos you like him and cant have him.
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by WesleyanA(f): 6:26am On Sep 15, 2005
why would anyone hate someone they like? you're just probably mad at him and that's all.
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 6:29am On Sep 15, 2005
ok mami..my pc was taken out because it had virus..aparently..my excite mail has been crashed..i gat an acer laptop £399.95..and i couldnt use it anymore because my back was cramped..so i used it to type my courseowrk..couldnt go on internet because i knew i was going to be spending a long time on it..anyways sha..i spent most of my times wit de hot guy..KK..we talked a lil bit..told me bout himself..i didnt kno we hav a designer in nigeria..o wel..

just been busy..had fun..fun..o mi gosh..i dissed Hazlewood..hehehehehe..his friends call him Gaza..so i was hanging out wit his friends..and they were like Gaza..come here..am like what a stoopid name..he heard and i was laughin my as$ out..he kept looking at me in the bus and i was completely freaked out..my friend was like wooooohhhhhh shocked..haha

my day was fun..i can't talk about everything now because its 6.30am..and i gatta be ready 4 school..

bye guyz
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 6:29am On Sep 15, 2005
that's the point. the hatred is a Like-li-ish hatred. You hate him alot becos you want him (prolly not so bad.. but u just mad, you cant get him cos of some reasons)
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2005
ok..mamis rolleyes
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2005
ohhh great. You laughed at hazzle! ohhhhh.. cute! That serves him right i guess. he's your crush right? Yeah

The Niaja dude's name is KK? And he's a designer? Great!

Go go.. dont be late for the school bus.
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 6:34am On Sep 15, 2005
lol..hes not a desinger i mean his backpack has a designer saying Nigeria on it..i shortened it to KK..not giving out his name..my bus is not here until..8am, 815 and 8.30
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2005
Ohh alright. Haba Nike, you didnt know there are bags in nigeria with designs on it? cheesy cheesy Is name is Kayoday/de uh?
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 6:39am On Sep 15, 2005
not Kayode..its like english name..seriously..dere is a designer wit de nike pict..and dey wrote Nigeria
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by WesleyanA(f): 6:39am On Sep 15, 2005
hota's thinking kay. i'm sure.
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 6:53am On Sep 15, 2005
Hmmph. I was thinking his name is Kayoday.
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2005
nah
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by WesleyanA(f): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2005
what's his name then?
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2005
K..am keeping the name in case hes here
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by hotangel2(f): 4:10am On Sep 16, 2005
ha! Okay. rolleyes
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by WesleyanA(f): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2005
that really don't make a difference because you have your picture on here, your real name, address, school and what not. so if he doesn't have to be great at stalking to find you.
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by nike4luv(f): 2:07am On Sep 17, 2005
ya..its gon be hard for him to see its me if hes here anyway
Re: Nike4luv: Demi {Brainy, Cute, Fun, Sensitive, Hard @$$} by WesleyanA(f): 4:40am On Sep 17, 2005
yeah. not if he looks in the journal section. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet The Tallest Man In Nigeria,Hafiz aka Agoro Who Lives In Lagos(photos) / Funny Meme And Troll Junker. / A 10 By 8 Shop Container For Sale @ ₦75000 (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.