Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,414 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Please I Need Help Concerning My Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Help Concerning My Education (374 Views)

Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education / Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education / I need financial help concerning my education. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
I am one of the students who was offered admission at university of benin ,1'm in my early 20s ,my reason for writing this message is that I need your help financially ,you can check jamb admission status website and check my jamb registration no (39137388DB) as a prove that I was offered admission,let me tell you how my woe started sincerely,I lost my parents at the age of 12 and have been struggling since then to make sure that am educated because I believe that to be a successful person in life you have to be educated,I wrote postjamb at uniben and was surprised that I passed and was offered admission ,my postume score was 51 ,I was admitted to study business education,I was very happy that I was offered admission but felt sad when I remember that there was no money for me to go to the university,I will be glad if someone can help me,I beg the moderator to help me if they can move this post to front page,you can contact me with this my no(08180761853) please I really need help.may God almighty bless u .
Re: Please I Need Help Concerning My Education by waleadex(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hey sister,I want to believe you have a religion and I think it's better for you to go to your church(sure you are christian),tell them your situation and I am sure they will definitely help you. Though you may get some help here too but I doubt if anyone is going to take you serious here. People may even take advantage of your situation to harm you.

While in school,because I believe the church will help you,try to get a part-time job to support yourself. Meanwhile,you may drop you acct no. and I may try to drop something in it for you this week.
Re: Please I Need Help Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
Thanks for the advice,my account name is blessing iyeke,account is firstbank,account no is 3071897113,God bless u.
Re: Please I Need Help Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2013
21views and nobody seems to help sad21views and nobody seems to help
Re: Please I Need Help Concerning My Education by andyanders: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2013
iyeke4real: I am one of the students who was offered admission at university of benin ,1'm in my early 20s ,my reason for writing this message is that I need your help financially ,you can check jamb admission status website and check my jamb registration no (39137388DB) as a prove that I was offered admission,let me tell you how my woe started sincerely,I lost my parents at the age of 12 and have been struggling since then to make sure that am educated because I believe that to be a successful person in life you have to be educated,I wrote postjamb at uniben and was surprised that I passed and was offered admission ,my postume score was 51 ,I was admitted to study business education,I was very happy that I was offered admission but felt sad when I remember that there was no money for me to go to the university,I will be glad if someone can help me,I beg the moderator to help me if they can move this post to front page,you can contact me with this my no(08180761853) please I really need help.may God almighty bless u .

I suggest you take your case to SCOAN and the man of God will give you scholarship up to your masters or Phd if you excel.

Go with your admission letter.It is well with you and you will overcome.
Re: Please I Need Help Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2013
Please can you give me the man address so that I can go and meet him
Re: Please I Need Help Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2013
Please what is SCOAN
Re: Please I Need Help Concerning My Education by andyanders: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
iyeke4real: Please what is SCOAN

Synagogue Church of All Nations

(1) (Reply)

Inspector General Of Police Promise Adequate Security In All University / Going To University Or Learning Computer Programming / FG Moves Sack Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.