Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Happy Birthday To Atiku Abubakar (GCON) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Atiku Abubakar (GCON) (637 Views)

Former VP Atiku Abubakar Opens New Juice/water Factory In Adamawa [photos] / Atiku Abubakar Media Personnels Are Now Umemploy. / “I Built My First House At Age 15″- Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Atiku Abubakar (GCON) by hammedkola(m): 3:09am On Nov 25, 2013
Happy birthday to a great man, a detribalized Nigerian, & a true democrat.

He was the Vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria between (1999 - 2007),

He is the Turaki of Adamawa, the Atayese of Ijeshaland, and lot more I can't type here.

May Allah guide you in this life and the next.

Re: Happy Birthday To Atiku Abubakar (GCON) by emekaanijah(m): 5:38am On Nov 25, 2013
after chopping my dollars u want me to wish u hbd abi ... e be like say u no get weed for ur area
Re: Happy Birthday To Atiku Abubakar (GCON) by hammedkola(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2013
emekaanijah: after chopping my dollars u want me to wish u hbd abi ... e be like say u no get weed for ur area

And if u didn't wish him, will that remove anything from my pocket?
Re: Happy Birthday To Atiku Abubakar (GCON) by Osyfellaini(f): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Wishing you a very grin smiley :DHappy cool birthday grin sir!!! The Turaki of Adamawa, a true DEMOCRAT and STATESMAN, have a wonderful celebration and a many more years ahead. cheers smiley

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Wash Your Lady's Underwear? / Southern And Northern Protectorate Of Nigeria Amalgamation was not official / My Expectation From Nairaland And Nairalander In 2014..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.