Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c (7726 Views)

How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp / A Corper's Tennis Shoes In Camp (funny Picture) / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by donigspain(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Glocee: Then @ wannune camp, Benue state. I was a bit confused and was waiting patiently for d letter . On our way to our ppa, some of our colleagues had ghastly motor n two heroes fell on d spot(23rd July 2012 ) . When i got to Obi i.e. D local government ,we met ourselves .
I served in Benue too. Adikpo, Kwande LGA (Tiv Land), Katsina-Ala region...
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by EmmyDe25(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Never enjoyed camp...... but the turning point was when the relocation list was pasted a day to our POP when i was redeployed back to Lagos.... I was practically mad because i never saw that coming. Thought i was just gonna rot in one lonely state called Kebbi for a period of one year.
Did i say my crested vest, socks, cap and belt was stole enroute the night to the POP?
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by chinenyeada: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
I served in taraba,batch C 2012,last day in camp was hell to me,after d fake doctors report and yet they didn't redeploy me!cried my head out d day I was posted to bali LGA,2hour to town crybuh thank God its finally over.
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
One thing I made sure I did was to enjoy camp to the fullest...my way, last day in camp included. Parade was fun too, as I was part of it.

Posting letter came. Hehehehe. Everything had clicked. I happily joined the bus going to my PPA from camp. I missed the small friends I made in camp though. Such nice people..never got to see most again.
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by Neaman(m): 4:50am On Nov 27, 2013
Dalazyou: Oh uu mean ma last day in primary skultwas great,we used casava stem 2 beat de primary 5 pupils till they confessed JESUS IS NOT WICKED,we then broke lorvers,wrote on de black board tings like..RATTY BOMBOKLAT..and we climbed trees,dirt all over our uniforms,,sum of us removed our uniform n walk bare body n called it last day..we had sub meetings,abt planin 4 all of us 2 go 2 same sec skul of wich was neva posible...dat it...
Oga did you check the topic well b4 commenting..
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by Dalazyou(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2013
Neaman:
Oga did you check the topic well b4 commenting..
sori
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by pabloaimar(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
My last day in Tsafe camp was. Full of emotion, though I was excited leaving the camp, but emotionally, it was sad. Due to the fact that I had a thing going on with a lady in the camp, we were like Samson & delilah, @ the end we both got relocated but not to same state, is akwa-ibom and ebonyi states that far?
Re: Last Day In Camp Experience..dissappointing,emotional E.t.c by mackx: 4:11am On Nov 30, 2013
chingydaboss: Currently serving in ondo state.. batch c... feeling abit sad cuz dey seperated me from my fwends..
God knows best dough.. all glory to him

[size=15pt]Send this link to all Batch C corpers you have on you contact
https://www./592840754102294/[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Edo State / Bauchi State NYSC 2014 Batch B...meets Here, Before We Meet There !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.