Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale (26482 Views)

Xmas Sale. HTC ONE 32gb, Tecno phantom A+ (white). For Sale / Today Is Konga's Fall Yakata Black Friday!! / Konga 'Fall Yakata' Christmas Sale Starts 29th November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by hariorh: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
Evil Brain:

The PS3 is only $400 (N63,000) in the US including taxes and profit for the sellers. It's just that greedy, fraudulent Nigerian retailers that have artificially jacked the price up to N138k so they can squeeze money out of people.

All these people are doing is selling the thing for the real price instead of the usual fraudulent one. That's not a sale as far as I'm concerned.

shocked

With shipping and everything it should'nt be more than 80k - 90k. I'm heading to Ebay or Amazon.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by dmcdad: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
seniourman: [size=24pt] Seun please this is fake ps4 is not less than 200k, the only ps of 60k is ps3 if ps4 is 60k den ps3 is how many thousand then ps2 is how nuch....
If ps4 happens to be 60k they did,nt tell us if its fairly used .. or some things in the ps4 is removed...

Plz clerify us[/size]
Guy calm down jare... Why can't it go for 60k? Afterall the official price in the US and some top locations in the world is $399. Convert that to our money and it will just be 60+. So no biggy there... Although I don't know how true this is...
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Daresh(f): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
I bought the PS4 for 60k on konga. Also bought the Galaxy Note 10.1 for 40k.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Deolaw: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Daresh: I bought the PS4 for 60k on konga. Also bought the Galaxy Note 10.1 for 40k.

How much were you paid to lie. Konga pişs off!!!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by domack99(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
Daresh: I bought the PS4 for 60k on konga. Also bought the Galaxy Note 10.1 for 40k.

Can you re-sell to me, PM me if you are game
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Daresh(f): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Deolaw:

How much were you paid to lie. Konga pişs off!!!

Ahah? Lie ke? I have more important things to do with myself biko.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Numerouuuno: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Has anyone been able to transact successfully with konga on the so called 'yakata' platform.
If yes,please share your experience because i haven't been able to do so.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Daresh(f): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
domack99:

Can you re-sell to me, PM me if you are game

Sorry I bought it for my brother in law. He will kill me if I sell it.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Daresh(f): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
Numero uuuno: Has anyone been able to transact successfully with konga on the so called 'yakata' platform.
If yes,please share your experience because i haven't been able to do so.

I did 3 transactions and purchased 4 items. It was tough in the morning but by evening things had calmed down. Waiting for the Phantom A+ now but @shopkonga said its till Monday o
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by jillaprincess: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
I Reside in eleKahia estaTe Port Harcourt. How do I get the Tecno. A+ phone ( #19,000)
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by mikepeace(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
I called Konga to complain that i can not find the Tecno Phantom for 19k, the lady told me to look for FALL YAKATA SALES, which i did and found it, then when i clicked on it, it shows in stock, but to buy it, it says out of stock.

what a shame

I later found the same Phantom on the same fall yakata for 34k, when i tried placing the order it was available.

why is konga trying to toy with people like this?

I ones bought freezer and water Dispenser from them which was delivered to me after 10 days instead of their so called 1-3 working days. CRAP SITE
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by femorra(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
I tire for these people o!
is out of stock same with sold out in their context?

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by femorra(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by xager(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
follow this link - http:///?k_id=dospicanios cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by MightyFortress: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ha! Na to buy that PS4 oh.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by brightlomo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Slimmos: Pls how is d price of condom now.....just reduce d prize to 10naira one pack....cuz dis christmas enough babes go show my house...and na to dey bang dem dey gooo........
ThankGod...am d 3rd to comment...all Glory to Holy Mary......one day i will b d first to comment.....and by then i will Give Glory to God
is dat wht holy marry an jesus tell u.?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by domack99(m): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Daresh:

I did 3 transactions and purchased 4 items. It was tough in the morning but by evening things had calmed down. Waiting for the Phantom A+ now but @shopkonga said its till Monday o

I replied your PM, I also sent you one
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
brightlomo: is dat wht holy marry an jesus tell u.?
who is holy "marry"?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
The ps4 was available, some lucky guys bought it sharperly
[size=20pt]You can visit them for some crazy deals still at http:///yakata?k_id=nigeria
[/size]

Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Talius(m): 1:16am On Nov 30, 2013
Slimmos: Pls how is d price of condom now.....just reduce d prize to 10naira one pack....cuz dis christmas enough babes go show my house...and na to dey bang dem dey gooo........
ThankGod...am d 3rd to comment...all Glory to Holy Mary......one day i will b d first to comment.....and by then i will Give Glory to God
bad banger le i sight u o!
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Akposy(m): 4:19am On Nov 30, 2013
mikepeace: I called Konga to complain that i can not find the Tecno Phantom for 19k, the lady told me to look for FALL YAKATA SALES, which i did and found it, then when i clicked on it, it shows in stock, but to buy it, it says out of stock.

what a shame

I later found the same Phantom on the same fall yakata for 34k, when i tried placing the order it was available.

why is konga trying to toy with people like this?

I ones bought freezer and water Dispenser from them which was delivered to me after 10 days instead of their so called 1-3 working days. CRAP SITE

Ow much was d freezer? Was it in gud condition? Did dey collect delivery fee?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by AllGood: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2013

Bought some Huawei phones on there too. My first time, though. Please what could 'Pending - POD Unverified' probably mean in one's order status?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Daresh(f): 8:48am On Nov 30, 2013
You did pay on delivery option. I propose you call them with your ordernumber to verify. The probably tried to contact you but couldnt get through.

AllGood:

Bought some Huawei phones on there too. My first time, though. Please what could 'Pending - POD Unverified' probably mean in one's order status?
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by lanrefront1(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Daresh: You did pay on delivery option. I propose you call them with your ordernumber to verify. The probably tried to contact you but couldnt get through.

I I think you should wait until you actually recieve the goods before you start rejoicing.

I also bought some galaxy note 10.1. My order went through and I receive mail conforming my order was successful.

But this morning I recieved another mail saying the order has been cancelled because the product is unavailable.
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by domack99(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2013
Daresh: You did pay on delivery option. I propose you call them with your ordernumber to verify. The probably tried to contact you but couldnt get through.

I replied your PM, can you give me a call
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by hizaya61(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2013
warrenweste:
sprry bro ur actually the 4th
True talk gbam
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by hariorh: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2013
lanre_front:

I I think you should wait until you actually recieve the goods before you start rejoicing.

I also bought some galaxy note 10.1. My order went through and I receive mail conforming my order was successful.

But this morning I recieved another mail saying the order has been cancelled because the product is unavailable.

Yeah. Same with a colleague at my place of work

angry
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by xtervaganza(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
Who sald ps4 is 200k or 100+ here? You should at least get your facts right before talking. Check the price out online and its no more than the 60k naira when converted to naija money. And my younger brother has it already
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by gbengalite(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
The TECNO Phantom would be Available for Sale live on Monday for just 19k...Don't Dull, enough for sale.

#FallYakata #BaddestSaleEverLiveth

Just load your wallet down or Do bank transfer or deposit and call Customer Care for Wallet load.. help@konga.com
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
okay, that's interesting
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Pauluche: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
Daresh:

Ahah? Lie ke? I have more important things to do with myself biko.
LIE! I checked through konga's website but didn't see it for 40k. Jesus what do you gain from making these false statements
Re: Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Cyber Monday,we hope the kona guys will stock enough techno phantom phones in expectation for the traffic surge again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Choose Diesel Generator? / USA Used HP Probook 450 For Sale. / Car security/ Keyless Entry/Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.