Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA - Autos (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA (397678 Views)

CLEARING AGENTS @ APAPA/TINCAN PORTS / CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ APAPA TINCAN PORT LAGOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (548) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Evening kiss
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
sort...did he make the sorting terms clear enough?

asids55:

bro..the guy said he will sort me out end of this month..even though I doubt that,but I just want to gve him a lil benefit of doubt..thanks for everything. ...if e does not pay up..i am definitely going to bring him down on nairaland
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by asids55: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
angels09:
sort...did he make the sorting terms clear enough?

nope..I just used the same word he sent to me
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 13, 2015
asids55:

nope..I just used the same word he sent to me
Then he's not yet serious ...after extorting money from you at a dangerous point 35/50k extra he still facilitated how your extra tyre got missing as he displayed pictures of the extra tire outside the port but it was missing when it got to you after coercing you for more funds for imaginary expenses..... A trailer tire for that matter! Well he will have to do better than saying he's going to sort you out!
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 5:12am On Sep 13, 2015
wink
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 13, 2015
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 13, 2015
angels09:

Then he's not yet serious ...after extorting money from you at a dangerous point 35/50k extra he still facilitated how your extra tyre got missing as he displayed pictures of the extra tire outside the port but it was missing when it got to you after coercing you for more funds for imaginary expenses..... A trailer tire for that matter! Well he will have to do better than saying he's going to sort you out!
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 13, 2015
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 13, 2015
Corruption is bad
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2015
angels09:
Corruption is bad
InspiredM started out like this
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2015
angels09:

InspiredM started out like this
And lagtech too
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2015
Stop sending me PM I don't reply and no calls or SMS

Do the needful
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2015
angels09:
Stop sending me PM I don't reply and no calls or SMS

Do the needful
oh boy u dey try oo
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2015
oliverjiad:
oh boy u dey try oo
Return his tire and money
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2015
kiss
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2015
cool
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Hmm
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
smiley
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
oliverjiad:
smiley
Believing you're going to pay him soon as you've promised
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
angels09:

Believing you're going to pay him soon as you've promised
as far as God liveth
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
oliverjiad:
as far as God liveth
Then to show that am not out to spoil your name and biz I will hold my peace for now hoping you're the gentleman you claim to be
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
angels09:

Then to show that am not out to spoil your name and biz I will hold my peace for now hoping you're the gentleman you claim to be
I'm always the gentle,but I'm always baffled and disturbed when ppl thinks I'm the bad and says they're the good ones nobody is perfect I believe and shiit happens in business too
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
oliverjiad:
I'm always the gentle,but I'm always baffled and disturbed when ppl thinks I'm the bad and says they're the good ones nobody is perfect I believe and shiit happens in business too
But find his tire for him... Am sure you can

1 Like

Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
angels09:

But find his tire for him... Am sure you can
God would help

1 Like

Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
cool
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by seanjy4konji: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dont bring God into the matter bro...You know what happened to the tire as obviously the tire was there when you took the picture and before delivery you already took his tire...

Your reputation is at stake and people need to be wary of you...when people bring God into their wrong doings,then something is wrong as you obviously played a fast on on your self daft enough to forget you took a picture earlier in the day...thats petty and low of you...
oliverjiad:
God would help
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
oliverjiad:
clear ur consignment at any of the port tincan,apapa clearing both roro and containerised contact us today via rajibabajide@yahoo.com,babajaid07@gmail.com,08184364147
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
kiss
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 6:10am On Sep 14, 2015
cool grin
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2015
ElRazur:

Don't be silly. Both of you are dubious people who have taken money from hard working and honest people. Can you not make the connection? I guess we have to wait for you to collect "payment of millions for demurrage" before a thread is made by the OP. Right?

It is disgustingly audacious of you to keep posting nonsense. A genuine person would have paid and have this issue contained before it got to nairaland. But just like inspired, you only offered to pay once your dubious activities has been posted on here.

Mssshew omo Iya inspired oshi. No self respect and always thinking they won't be caught.

Hot!

1 Like

Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2015
cool
Re: CALL FOR ALL YOUR CLEARING JOBS VIA TINCAN ISLAND AND APAPA by oliverjiad(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2015
cry kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (548) (Reply)

Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com / Free VIN Check FOR CARS FROM USA ,CANADA / Free Vin Checks And Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.