Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) (11499 Views)

Of Honest And Dishonest Businessmen In NL Autos Section - JR3 / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus / MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by r231(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
oliverjiad:
Bros ur matter is off this thread and sir I never expect u mention the demourage here,because I paid the demourage,i have to make sure ur consignment is cleared,please the tyre of a thing shows its there,but I'm busy all arround port,so someone monitor this,like what I told the guy is still the same I'll still say here,I never know anything about the tyre,i also explain things to him,i make him understand I'll reburst him but things are not doing well on my side this days,but he just don't want to calm for me

Well I think he believe these the only way he could be refund,but what if the tyre was stolen after the picture was snap,i want everybody to have a rethink on that

I'll pay him up I already said that

Now
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
mekzyjoe:
. Pls mail d mods abt dis issue. Cc ishiluv seun..oliverjiad return d mony n d tyre nig.gaa

i will give him some time,and if he does not pay up still, I will take my next action..thanks
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
r231:

i hope he pays up cause I have not heard a thing from the guy since I brot the matter up on nl
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by ClearYourGoods: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
asids55:
I really hate to do this but mr oliverjihad as taken me as a fool for the past three weeks...i contacted him over a year ago for quotes on clearing my truck (he sounded honest to me so i decided to stick with him..which i ended up regreting),my truck got to lagos on the 30th of july,i meet with him on the 31st which was a friday(he claimed he could clear the truck on that friday and requested i came to tin can,on getting there he later told me that nothing could be done till on monday,but he will be starting the process on that same friday and that i should make the payment to his account which i did...
r231:
/oliverjiad
Still waiting for you to reply this thread. I saw you viewing couple of times without saying a word undecided
We have just concluded a job together which I won't exactly call pleasant because I ended up paying way more than you quoted including several days of demurage charges and also have to get my staffs chasing you around with calls undecided
As for this accusation, I saw the picture of the truck on your thread with cleared and delivered and the missing tyre is there as well so how did that happen when customers consignment is in your care already??
This is interesting. Following...
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by daprince: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
asids55:
I really hate to do this but mr oliverjihad as taken me as a fool for the past three weeks...i contacted him over a year ago for quotes on clearing my truck (he sounded honest to me so i decided to stick with him..which i ended up regreting),my truck got to lagos on the 30th of july,i meet with him on the 31st which was a friday(he claimed he could clear the truck on that friday and requested i came to tin can,on getting there he later told me that nothing could be done till on monday,but he will be starting the process on that same friday and that i should make the payment to his account which i did...his draging me to tin can was just to tie the deal down cause i was having second thoughts ) ,on monday,i called him to know the status of my truck and he told me he was yet to get to tin can ,that he will place a call to me when he gets there,after an hour,he called me to tell me that he will be charging me an extra 50k for reasons i did not know,i explained to him that we had a deal on a particular amount which i already paid and i did not understand why he would be charging me extra 50k without any warning..he said they have started placing demurage on my truck and that he borowed some money to clear the truck and that i needed to pay him back,he later said he will be calling me to tell me when i should come..at around 4pm i called him and he said i should start coming over,i was without cash that day and i was hoping i could get money from atm,on getting there,my bank had no network,luckily for me,my driver had little cash with him so we went to another bank,on getting there too there was still no network(at this time he started calling me evey 10 minutes reminding me that i needed to make it to tin can that same day)i tried explaining to him the situation on ground that i was stranded and i could not make it there but i could the following day,but he insisted i did and that demurage will be placed on the truck for the following day if they did not clear the truck on that Same monday,luckily for me network came up and i was able to get money off the atm(this was around 6pm) i took bike down to tin can and i was able to make it there around 7pm,on getting der ,he started another story on why i needed to pay him the extra 50k and that the truck was still at the terminal until i paid up,i sha negotiated with him and agreed to pay 35k(i paid cause i just wanted to leave there with my truck)..after we agreed on the 35k he placed a call to someone right in front of me to bring out the truck from the terminal(please take note of this)..after about 20 minutes he called the same person again and told me that they have taken the truck out,we went to an atm,i gave him the 35k ,i got my documents,and went to inspect the truck..now this is where it gets interesting...while inspecting the truck,my driver noticed that the spear tyre with the rim was missing (which is worth over 50k),i confronted him and he denied that he knew nothing about the tyre(mehn this guy can be really convincing,he even swore on his kids that he knew nothing about it,he also claimed that it must have been the guys from the shipping company that must have stolen it which i believed cause i have heard of such stories but not from grimaldi though),on hearing that, i told him not to worry that i belived him,we jumpstarted the truck and we left(i still had to spend an extra 16k trying to get home thanks to some touts who accosted me nd my driver and also some lastma officials that wanted to take my truck away that night..i got home for after 12 ),the next day,i really dont know what got to me but i just decided to check the guys thread to see if he had uploaded pics of my truck (as per advert ),and i was shocked at what i saw..mr oliverjihad uploaded a picture of my truck taken in the afternoon at the same spot where i went to pick it up the previous night with my extra tyre still there..i was so furious that i had to confront him with a nasty message..mehnn..this guy no gree ohh,he still denied the whole thing claiming that he knew nothing about the tyre and that they just forwarded the picture he uploaded to him,i was like where you not the one that called someone right in front of me to bring out the truck from the terminal around 7pm the previous night(he could not give me an answer to this),and he also told me himself that my truck was still at the terminal and that demurage will be placed on it if i did not make it there the same day..
i just told him to get my tyre to me so i dont get to bring this out here,but for the past three weeks the guy as been given me sily excuses,the first week was used to investigate something he stole,the second week was to come up with money which he did not want to pay me,and the third week,which was last week,he told me that he had dispensal error for an online transaction and it will take 8 business days for them to fix the problem(when i had this i was so furious,dispensal error to transfer via atm??where tfck does that happen )and going to beg this guy agin right here on nl to either produce my tyre (which am sure he already sold) or pay me my money cause if this does not work,i will be taking some navy men to his office to lock him up in their guard room.
oliverjiad:
Oga everything here u want is all about ur money no wahala,soon I'll have ur money forwarded to u
I've been calling out these guys, including one princewole and a couple others for giving fake low quotes just to rope people in. Please y'all should be smart o.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by princewole22(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
daprince:

I've been calling out these guys, including one princewole and a couple others for giving fake low quotes just to rope people in. Please y'all should be smart o.
Sorry pls I don't understand the message you sent to me,why must you mail me and tell me dt am giving fake low quote just to rope people into business what sought of insult is this.i don't know what to say kindly stay off my thread and pls before you say anything fear the God me and you serve.good day.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 13, 2015
oliverjiad:
Oga everything here u want is all about ur money no wahala,soon I'll have ur money forwarded to u
Which demurrage did you pay? I can crosscheck how much you paid the shipping line! Yes I can
Meanwhile demurrage is not hidden it's an obvious charge which can be verified

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2015
angels09:

Which demurrage did you pay? I can crosscheck how much you paid the shipping line! Yes I can
Meanwhile demurrage is not hidden it's an obvious charge which can be verified
its very simple collect the document. And go. To grimaldi office to crosscheck
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2015
oliverjiad:
its very simple collect the document. And go. To grimaldi office to crosscheck
Pay him
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2015
angels09:

Pay him
but u wanted to verify,u see I just don't like dragging things all the whole thing the accuse said about was a lie,bcus it's not possible for grimaldi t allow u bring ut truck at 7pm why did my possible best to let the truck t be out. At that time which was not arround,i did to avoid extra demourage which I n he wouldn't agree with me for the demourage,i don't u in particular have even import not to talk clearing gods ut of port,cus if u do,most of what's happening that u believe it's from the agent,stolen things,agent don't vandalise,i just fold hand dey imagine him accusing me of stealing his tyre and saying I swear with my kids,its crazy seriously,how I wish allowed him to witness whole wahala my boy went thruogh to get the truck out he would be appreciative,and u busy doing dis for him,go find wrk u hear
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by otunbakolawole(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2015
Oliverjiad... this negative publicity is bad for your business. Demurrage is in stages, and to avoid extra demurrage, you brought out the truck, because your Client won't understand Abi? You try small. The picture you post, extra tyre dey, the truck you give, ba extra tyre. Find money, or the tyre give the OP. Instead of responding to people here, just talk the day wey you go pay the Oga, or when you will deliver to him another tyre. All this back and forth no go help your case o.

OP, no vex. Give am small time, make he find you the money or the tyre. Thank God and Congratulations on the truck, it will buy another one soon Amen!

To other NL, make una no pour petrol for fire, let's all find a way to settle the issues. Let's get the Op his tyre peacefully. Abeg!

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2015
oliverjiad:
but u wanted to verify,u see I just don't like dragging things all the whole thing the accuse said about was a lie,bcus it's not possible for grimaldi t allow u bring ut truck at 7pm why did my possible best to let the truck t be out. At that time which was not arround,i did to avoid extra demourage which I n he wouldn't agree with me for the demourage,i don't u in particular have even import not to talk clearing gods ut of port,cus if u do,most of what's happening that u believe it's from the agent,stolen things,agent don't vandalise,i just fold hand dey imagine him accusing me of stealing his tyre and saying I swear with my kids,its crazy seriously,how I wish allowed him to witness whole wahala my boy went thruogh to get the truck out he would be appreciative,and u busy doing dis for him,go find wrk u hear
Go and pay him as promised by you I don't like stories...
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2015
otunbakolawole:
Oliverjiad... this negative publicity is bad for your business. Demurrage is in stages, and to avoid extra demurrage, you brought out the truck, because your Client won't understand Abi? You try small. The picture you post, extra tyre dey, the truck you give, ba extra tyre. Find money, or the tyre give the OP. Instead of responding to people here, just talk the day wey you go pay the Oga, or when you will deliver to him another tyre. All this back and forth no go help your case o.

OP, no vex. Give am small time, make he find you the money or the tyre. Thank God and Congratulations on the truck, it will buy another one soon Amen!

To other NL, make una no pour petrol for fire, let's all find a way to settle the issues. Let's get the Op his tyre peacefully. Abeg!
Simple but he's forming inspiredM for the Op
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2015
angels09:

Simple but he's forming inspiredM for the Op
bros ty,i no dey form inspiredM here,its just that the story the OP narrated here its faulse and highly complicating. Which I didn't do trying sort,its just that its due slow in business this days,by his grace I'll get accross to him hopefully ending sir ty and I appreciate ur comment here nice one

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
oliverjiad:

if only you could be coherent with your words..with the little I could grab,you called me a lier..

1,how do I know you have three kidsor would you deny that??I would never bring up a sensitive matter like that if you did not say so..you swore on them also claiming a single tyre will not feed them

2,please can you rephrase the statement you made about the whole 7pm grimaldi stuff you said?I will like to clear that up..cause you calling me a lier just got me really pissed

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
oliverjiad:
bros ty,i no dey form inspiredM here,its just that the story the OP narrated here its faulse and highly complicating. Which I didn't do trying sort,its just that its due slow in business this days,by his grace I'll get accross to him hopefully ending sir ty and I appreciate ur comment here nice one

Guy please don't get me vexed this Sunday afternoon. ..if you claim I am a lier and am accusing you falsely, don't you think the best thing for you to do is to clear your name and prove to everyone here on nairaland that I am a lier,i told my own part of the story, why don't you say yours?please kindly pin point parts of my story where I lied? ?

was it about you charging me extra 50k which I negotiated to 35k?

was it about you calling someone right in front of me at night telling them to bring out the truck where as you already took a picture of the truck in the afternoon at the same exact spot you took me to inspect it that night??

guy..I decided to keep quite cause you promised to pay me up by the end of this month. .so if you want to come here and start forming innocent and calling me a lier then I will gladly move forward with my plans to tarnish your image here on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Oga I believe ur own part is what would be believed,its not possible for me to bring out truck at 7pm,I never swear with my 3kids I only mentioned that is it ur tyre money that would cater for 3kids and the picture was sent to me like I told u,and I called the guy the driver yes in front. Of U,but the location was different Bcus everything looks same there as there are street light on that same road and the 35k I collect was additional charges on the debit note which alone is about 15k and other charges of jump starting driver bringing it out which u promised me ur driver is going to handle the driving,i have to get the truck out in time just to save my time and delays also customs gate additional charges which even I spend also from my pucket,but the 35k went on making sure ur truck is out,infact that same day GTB debit me on grimaldi POS machine,i swear to God I was giving 8days reversal that's how I came accross using other jobs money and to borrow money from colleagues and mind u I have called about 4hrs to that to please come down to the port that the truck would soon be out if u could remember u keep posting Ure on ur way,evetually in reception arround 6pm I heard the conductor voice saying iyanaiba,though I knew where Ure coming,i no its hard to believe I knew nothing about the missing tyre,but I just want u and fellow nairalanders to know most of the vidalised vehicles at the port and within the port vicinity are the port rat

Why I say u lied u said I lure u to the port that I knew nothing would be done,but Ure aware I called that same day I'm on my way to the port,recall u also said in an 1hours time I called u I'm at the port which by then with the draft copy with me I have already go foor the locating of the truck for necessary exercise ,but the info I have was the vessel the truck came in with is still unloading cagoes and by then all cargoes don't have a location for customs exercise to be done,and I can't keep u arround the port which Ure almost close to the port and I can't tell u to go back Bcus I believe we're meeting for the first time,oga I didn't take ur tyre and I promise I'll settle this out

Thank you
asids55 post=379be b70copy777:

if only you could be coherent with your words..with the little I could grab,you called me a lier..

1,how do I know you have three kidsor would you deny that??I would never bring up a sensitive matter like that if you did not say so..you swore on them also claiming a single tyre will not feed them

2,please can you rephrase the statement you made about the whole 7pm grimaldi stuff you said?I will like to clear that up..cause you calling me a lier just got me really pissed
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by bomasek(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
oliverjiad:
Oga I believe ur own part is what would be believed,its not possible for me to bring out truck at 7pm,I never swear with my 3kids I only mentioned that is it ur tyre money that would cater for 3kids and the picture was sent to me like I told u,and I called the guy the driver yes in front. Of U,but the location was different Bcus everything looks same there as there are street light on that same road and the 35k I collect was additional charges on the debit note which alone is about 15k and other charges of jump starting driver bringing it out which u promised me ur driver is going to handle the driving,i have to get the truck out in time just to save my time and delays also customs gate additional charges which even I spend also from my pucket,but the 35k went on making sure ur truck is out,infact that same day GTB debit me on grimaldi POS machine,i swear to God I was giving 8days reversal that's how I came accross using other jobs money and to borrow money from colleagues and mind u I have called about 4hrs to that to please come down to the port that the truck would soon be out if u could remember u keep posting Ure on ur way,evetually in reception arround 6pm I heard the conductor voice saying iyanaiba,though I knew where Ure coming,i no its hard to believe I knew nothing about the missing tyre,but I just want u and fellow nairalanders to know most of the vidalised vehicles at the port and within the port vicinity are the port rat

Why I say u lied u said I lure u to the port that I knew nothing would be done,but Ure aware I called that same day I'm on my way to the port,recall u also said in an 1hours time I called u I'm at the port which by then with the draft copy with me I have already go foor the locating of the truck for necessary exercise ,but the info I have was the vessel the truck came in with is still unloading cagoes and by then all cargoes don't have a location for customs exercise to be done,and I can't keep u arround the port which Ure almost close to the port and I can't tell u to go back Bcus I believe we're meeting for the first time,oga I didn't take ur tyre and I promise I'll settle this out

Thank you
Since u r feigning ignorance/innocence on the missing tyre,do ensure u sort it out b4 the end of this month. We don't want another Inspired episode here. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by oliverjiad(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
bomasek:
Since u r feigning ignorance/innocence on the missing tyre,do ensure u sort it out b4 the end of this month. We don't want another Inspired episode here. Cheers.
lolz inspired,u dey compare issue of 35k with person wey chop millions,nah wah for nigerians,hw as my matter resemble inspiredm,abeg clear me
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by emhoonline(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
But this thing is Bleep up to our field as a fellow clearing agebt @ same termina/port
Dont let join other to conclude but to blame mr oliver (agent) that since u ar yet to deliver d truck to d owner and stil in ur custody u ar to blame for d lost/ stolen tire, try and verify ur boys they might be d 1 dat sold it for dose tout boys
@ Op n others, Grimaldi is not a saint expecially wen it comes to truck side they do steal valuable thing there too b4 d truck come out expecially the GEAR NOB

Sorry to the agent..lol...in process of promoting ur work by snap n upload to nl u ended spoiling you job( over sabi)

Note : Grande Cotonou is to berth today if u av vehicles/trucks to clear...meet us
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by bomasek(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
oliverjiad:
lolz inspired,u dey compare issue of 35k with person wey chop millions,nah wah for nigerians,hw as my matter resemble inspiredm,abeg clear me
U need sabi thief small so that when Milla enter ya hand,u go thief am without blinking

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
oliverjiad:

Thank you

Bloody lier!!what location was different? ?the same location you took the picture in the afternoon is the same location you called that person to bring out the truck to that night..please don't try to bring yourself so low by denying that,

Would you want to deny that you told me that the truck was still at the terminal that night and it was the same guy you where calling to bring it out of the terminal...

People,this guy told me the truck was at the terminal that night,it was after we struck a deal on the 35k,he now pretended like he was calling someone to bring out the truck from the terminal,whereas the truck was already parked at the same location.

Thank God you accepted that you called the guy in front of me,now the question is if you called the guy that night to bring out the truck,where was he meant to bring the truck out from...the moon or the sea??please answer this question truthfully

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
emhoonline:
But this thing is Bleep up to our field as a fellow clearing agebt @ same termina/port
Dont let join other to conclude but to blame mr oliver (agent) that since u ar yet to deliver d truck to d owner and stil in ur custody u ar to blame for d lost/ stolen tire, try and verify ur boys they might be d 1 dat sold it for dose tout boys
@ Op n others, Grimaldi is not a saint expecially wen it comes to truck side they do steal valuable thing there too b4 d truck come out expecially the GEAR NOB

Sorry to the agent..lol...in process of promoting ur work by snap n upload to nl u ended spoiling you job( over sabi)

Note : Grande Cotonou is to berth today if u av vehicles/trucks to clear...meet us

Yea,i know that,but he already got the truck out of grimaldis custody,and the extra tyre was still hanging der..that same night when my driver noticed that the extra tyre was missing,he told me that it must have been stolen at the port,and I actually be lived him,not until I saw he took a picture of the truck outside the port with my extra tyre still der

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Idowuogbo you're needed here
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
R231 hi
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Flye: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
asids55:

Bloody lier!!what location was different? ?the same location you took the picture in the afternoon is the same location you called that person to bring out the truck to that night..please don't try to bring yourself so low by denying that,

Would you want to deny that you told me that the truck was still at the terminal that night and it was the same guy you where calling to bring it out of the terminal...

People,this guy told me the truck was at the terminal that night,it was after we struck a deal on the 35k,he now pretended like he was calling someone to bring out the truck from the terminal,whereas the truck was already parked at the same location.

Thank God you accepted that you called the guy in front of me,now the question is if you called the guy that night to bring out the truck,where was he meant to bring the truck out from...the moon or the sea??please answer this question truthfully

Bros abeg cool temper, u v already proved to us what really happened. What we need now is for you to give him benefit of doubt for the payment he promised on or b4 the end of this month.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by seanjy4konji: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
You fall my hand if you really id that man...How come you stoop so low to even steal is tire after collecting extra 35 k from the innocent man but you were daft enough to have forgotten that you took a picture of the truck with the extra trye intact

Thats not good for your business and family name and you of all people fall my hand and i think you have started your scamming./thieving bizness also which all NLs who have trust in you should be wary of...guess its over a month now and you have not returned the mans tyre and rim...

Pay back the mans money and have you spent the extra 35 k you fraudulently took againits not fair on you or your kids when you work so hard and use small coins you are sopposed to be using to enjoy your life using it to pay for treatment sickness.

You fall my hand if you dont pay this man and then the whole world can know that you have joined the league of thieving bastards in the auto section.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
Flye:

Bros abeg cool temper, u v already proved to us what really happened. What we need now is for you to give him benefit of doubt for the payment he promised on or b4 the end of this month.

Thanks bro..that's exactly what I have been doing,it's been since Aug 3..still waiting
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by asids55: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
oliverjiad:

Thank you

I am still waiting for your response...since you said you called the guy in front of me that night to bring out the truck,where was he meant to bring the truck out from??

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by Had1zasaf: 5:52am On Sep 14, 2015
Bros u want compound the issue by acting wrongly, which constitution empowers the Nigerian Navy to investigate a clear case of stealing?

Pls do the right thing joor
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by ElRazur: 6:06am On Sep 14, 2015
emalekuo:
I would suggest you just move on and learn from your mistakes, at least your truck was delivered, though I understand how you feel but just forgive and move ahead.

And this is how we allow bullshit to fester. If the OP is keen on letting it go or do not want to seek a redress, he won't come out to talk about it. No offence, but I dislike minds like yours.

9 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Dishonest Clearing Agent (oliverjiad) by ElRazur: 6:19am On Sep 14, 2015
It is disgusting that money is charged after an agreement. Even more disgusting that the delivered goods had parts missing.

The OP has now paid in two or three places that should never have been. What the heck is wrong with small-minded Nigerians always looking to make a quick buck at the expense of good name and integrity?

The OP may have written his post poorly but the point has been made. Can the alleged "clearing agent" explain some of the questions posed to him?

Disgusting behaviour. If you are a real business man, why is he having to wait till end of the month to get his money? Did you waited that long when you charged him? No, he paid up. Some people make me want to vomit. Mssshew oshi oda rara mehn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SPARKLING Tokunbo 2005 Toyota Highlander 4x4 Limited...Price:N2.9m / »»» Sold!! Toks Toyota Matrix 06 @ N1.85M Non Negotiable ««« / »»» Sold!Nissan Pathfinder 04 & Xterra 05 @ N680K & 850k Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.