Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,002 members, 7,956,718 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop (36035 Views)

7 Important Things You Should Consider Before Buying A Laptop / Things To Consider Before Buying Laptop / Major Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop by ozoneprince(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2013
shariffalabim89:

Thanks, God bless. I am going to be running programs on it, so I want to ask a few questions. How is its speed? How long does the battery last?
battery last at least 3 to 4 hours
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop by ozoneprince(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
profjid: Can i get price &Configuration list 4ur new laptop n london used in acordance 2ur writeup
ok
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop by daceo1(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
plss guys how do see hp elitebook 6930p is it worth d xchange for my former hp compaq 6720s I need urgent answers plsssss... d first has 2gb ram n 150harddrive n processsing speed 2.4ghz while d compaq has 1gb ram, 100hdd and 2.13ghz.... Waitn ooo
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop by daceo1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
da ceo1: plss guys how do see hp elitebook 6930p is it worth d xchange for my former hp compaq 6720s I need urgent answers plsssss... d first has 2gb ram n 150harddrive n processsing speed 2.4ghz while d compaq has 1gb ram, 100hdd and 2.13ghz.... Waitn ooo
is hp elitebook stronger or better
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop by kalunomics(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2014
xristronic: well reviewed. but before buying any laptop first put into consideration what ur using the laptop for.
1.For Pure internet surfers recommend laptop with core 2 processor
2.Programmers and graphics designers start with core i3(so u can consider future upgrade in the next 3 yrs)
3. For gamers hmmmm you guys need enough graphics.
For residents in abuja we have this in stock all fairly used.(those outside abuja can send some1 to check for them)

Hp Elite 2530p c2d 4gb ram 250 HDD ===== 36.k
Dell D6400 4gb ram 250 HDD ============ 35.k
Dell D6500 C2D 4gb ram-2.53GHz 250 HDD ======== 35.k
Dell D630 C2D 4gb ram 250 HDD =========== 28.k
Dell D620 1gb ram 250 HDD========= 28.k
Dell D610 1gb ram 250 HDD ========= 20.k

provide means of contact
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop by dact4u(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
Is Hp elitebook 6930p gud?
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop by latestnaijagot(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
if you guys need cheap laptops for 20k,call me 08173990082.
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop by latestnaijagot(m): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
buy cheap laptops for 25k and get it delivered to you within Lagos. call 08173990082

Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop by LaurelP(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
pappilo:
I think people who can afford the best should get laptops/ultrabooks with SSDs. I just got a Lenovo Yoga convertible this morning. Specs include:

13.3" full HD screen.
Intel i5 processor
4 GB RAM
128GB SSD

This should last me for the next 5 years. My Toshiba Equim U400 that I bought in December 2008 has refused to die so I have now passed that to my kids to play Kizu games on.

Hello bro.
pls how has your experience been with the Lenovo laptop? Is it still functional?
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop by blixxman: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ozone.com.ng is the leading online ecommerce in Nigeria. The sell and ship the following items to Nigeria at ridiculously cheap price.
New and used laptops, Cisco Routers, IP phones, smart phones, cisco switches, clothing, shoes and many more
If you are asking where can I buy a cheap laptop in Nigeria?
Where can I buy a cheap Car in Nigeria?
Where can I buy a cheap refurbished Cisco switch in Nigeria?
Where can I buy a cheap IP phones in Nigeria?
Where can I buy a cheap VoIP Server in Nigeria?
Contact bonaza@ozone.com.ng
Visit our website www.ozone.com.ng
They do door delivery in Nigeria

There is a new website where you can buy and list things online in Nigeria. I have been using this website for some time now. Just last month I sold several items on this website. I am so happy I got to know about the site. You can register with them and start making money. They also bring a lot of things like Laptops, phones, IT equipment and many more and they will deliver to your door. I will recommend them any day.
The website is www.ozone.com.ng
There’s nothing you will not find on that website Ozone Nigeria is the popular name. Just try it.
There’s even a youtube video that will show you how to register on Ozone. See link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99YYVL7nO8I
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop by blixxman: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
jakaiso:

Used in very good condition-around N60,000 to N75,000.- HP ProBook or Elitebook would be good.

Ozone.com.ng is the leading online ecommerce in Nigeria. The sell and ship the following items to Nigeria at ridiculously cheap price.
New and used laptops, Cisco Routers, IP phones, smart phones, cisco switches, clothing, shoes and many more
If you are asking where can I buy a cheap laptop in Nigeria?
Where can I buy a cheap Car in Nigeria?
Where can I buy a cheap refurbished Cisco switch in Nigeria?
Where can I buy a cheap IP phones in Nigeria?
Where can I buy a cheap VoIP Server in Nigeria?
Contact bonaza@ozone.com.ng
Visit our website www.ozone.com.ng
They do door delivery in Nigeria

There is a new website where you can buy and list things online in Nigeria. I have been using this website for some time now. Just last month I sold several items on this website. I am so happy I got to know about the site. You can register with them and start making money. They also bring a lot of things like Laptops, phones, IT equipment and many more and they will deliver to your door. I will recommend them any day.
The website is www.ozone.com.ng
There’s nothing you will not find on that website Ozone Nigeria is the popular name. Just try it.
There’s even a youtube video that will show you how to register on Ozone. See link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99YYVL7nO8I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Microsoft Announces Windows 10 And Holographic Computing / My Pc Is Displaying This, How Do I Solve It (with Picture) / The Best ISP In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.