Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

The Hardest Part About Wedding Planning - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Hardest Part About Wedding Planning (1063 Views)

Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! / Your Take About Wedding In The Village / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hardest Part About Wedding Planning by ifenanya(f): 5:42am On Nov 26, 2013
Hi ladies (and gents),
I'm recently engaged and both excited/stressed about all the things I have to do before the wedding. grin shocked tongue

I was just wondering, what was the hardest/most stressful thing about planning your wedding?

Anything you wished you would have had more help with? If someone could invent something to help with wedding planning, what would have been a useful solution for you?

Also, what were the most challenging aspects of wedding day and post wedding day you think future Naija brides should know about?

Thanks.
Re: The Hardest Part About Wedding Planning by fairari022(m): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2013
don't worry urself, d hardest part is frm oga's Pocket.
Hope dis helped
Re: The Hardest Part About Wedding Planning by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Planning your wedding? I'm planning mine too. Maybe we should plan together. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Part About Wedding Planning by twaintoy(f): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Am planning mine too oo. Let's do this together.

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Part About Wedding Planning by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 28, 2013
Mine is for late February/early March. Trad in Delta state and White 2 days after in Benin.

Have you girls bought your wedding dresses? If yes, did you order online? I'm torn between ordering online and physically shopping for the dress. I don't seem to like any dress I've tried on.

I'm also having some problems with DJ, EMCEE and photographer choice. Can anyone make recommendations on these in Benin?

1 Like

Re: The Hardest Part About Wedding Planning by Sunnyyemmy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
FREE PLANNING FEE........

No need for you people to be worried about you wedding or PLANNING of your wedding. Why can you just contact GREAT EVENT NIG. LTD. for the planning of your wedding? At GREAT EVENT NIG. LTD. they plan all kind of Event mostly Wdding. For your wedding Invitation Card, Wedding Program, Wedding Dress (Suit, Bridal Gown, Aso Oke, e.t.c), Beads, Shoes, Hand Fan, Make Up, Hair do, Nails, Souvenir, Hall or Field Rental, Decoration, DJ or Live Band, MC, Photography/Videography, Food/Small Chops, Drinks/Cocktail, Cake, Eru Iyawo. Just call GREAT EVENT NIG. LTD. on +2348065522094 or +2348024331257. Facebook page @ GREAT EVENT NIG. LTD. Website: greateventniglimited.gnbo.com.ng
Re: The Hardest Part About Wedding Planning by ifenanya(f): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hey ladies, thanks for joining in here. I think it will be great to discuss our wedding progresses and struggles here.

Other future brides, feel free to chime in as well!! grin

I'm currently planning a 2015 or 2016 wedding (depends on finances). Thinking of having trad wedding in Nigeria and white wedding in states. Be back later.
Re: The Hardest Part About Wedding Planning by Sunnyyemmy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
ifenanya: Hey ladies, thanks for joining in here. I think it will be great to discuss our wedding progresses and struggles here.

I'm currently planning a 2015 or 2016 wedding (depends on finances). Thinking of having trad wedding in Nigeria and white wedding in states. Be back later.
Ifenanya, that's good. Don't worry GREAT EVENT NIG. LTD. is waiting for you call to help you more concerning your wedding. Just give us a call and you will be so glad at last
Re: The Hardest Part About Wedding Planning by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
ifenanya: Hey ladies, thanks for joining in here. I think it will be great to discuss our wedding progresses and struggles here.

I created a thread on the Family section for Would be brides. You can click on my profile, join in let's talk.
Re: The Hardest Part About Wedding Planning by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
twaintoy: Am planning mine too oo. Let's do this together.

I created a thread in the family section for Would be brides. Please, click on the topic on my profile to join in. Let's plan together.
Re: The Hardest Part About Wedding Planning by Sunnyyemmy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
Phema:

I created a thread in the family section for Would be brides. Please, click on the topic on my profile to join in. Let's plan together.
Phema hw far nah? I av not c ur mail yet?
Re: The Hardest Part About Wedding Planning by orijateniola(f): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Do you have an upcoming wedding, birthday or other special event?
Contact us for your event ushers . No matter the theme of your event, we will bring it alivecheesy Tel:07031884989. Email: Orijateniola@yahoo.com. BB pin:277794d2

(1) (Reply)

February 29 Born: "How Do You Celebrate Your Birthday" / End Hunger Food Bank Initiative In Nigeria And Africa / Videos And Photos From Calabar Bikers Carnival 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.