Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Reasons Why They Hate Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Reasons Why They Hate Islam (655 Views)

The Reasons Why Muslim Religious Leaders Dont Have Private Jets / Why Do They Hate Prophet Mohammed? / Even If They Hate It, Islam Remains The Fountain Of Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reasons Why They Hate Islam by emmysoftyou: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2013
some muslems are not as bad as you guys think,and some christians also,i ve a muslim friends{hausa and yoruba},this guys are total different from the spoilers or those extremist who misunderstood the islamic religion verses for their own foolishness,it s so unfortunate that these perpetrators{animalistic bokoharam} hide under the excuse of carried out their activities under the shadow of islam,and that increase the hatred of ISLAM in nigeria and some part of the world.recently the BANNING OF ISLAM IN ANGOLA country,wil not stop islamic religion from manifesting its convictions and faith in the world,and the CHRISTIAN SHOULD LEARN TO BE CONSIDERATE and tolerance because the real followers of islam wil never ever be in such animalistic act as their perpetrators{terrorist} did to damage the reputation of islamic religion in the world map,but christians should try and understand that some muslim re not happy about the extremist behaviours towards the nön muslim.and you followers of islamic religion,you should try to understand that some non muslim{christians,atheist} are not happy because islam has fake worshipers{extremist}who has been in such an evil act for decade towards hurting humanity, pregnant women and youth at length and they said they re fighting for the just cause of Allah who sent them to destroy the non believers{infidel,christians and atheist}and to buttress this acclaimed statement by the extremist,the christians saw where it s writing inside Quran verses such as Quran9:112,Quran9:29,Quran9:5,Quran9:88,Quran 8:39 and these has trigger some of non muslim to be angry and disgust anything called islamic religion,so they felt some verses in Islam should be amended to stop terrorism in the world,i felt that these is where their hatred towards islam emerged and some islam followers who said something derogatory words about isah{jesus christ} should lay mute on what they dont know about him since islamic religious were borrow/copy their religious didactic from the bible which they confirm to be true by some familiar names mention in quran{abraham{ibrahim}moses{musa}joseph{yusuf.and jesus{isah}............ONE LOVE..I cönsole the slain corpers that was kiled in 2010/11 by islamic boko haram,now i see where the hatred is DRAWN..
Pls i mean no offence and no insult from you,if am wrong?Correct me,i respect opinions thanks...my freedom of expression is my right...
i pent up here
Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam by Mynd44: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2013
Anyone who uses the action of a few to judge that of an entire grou/religion/country/race is sick in the head in the first place
Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam by SniperOne: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2013
Right, fair enough, In order to attain a rigid neat and decent reputation, I think religious fanatics should be Internally dealt with- Yes deal with those people who bring shame upon Islam and have your dignity preserved.
Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam by Olugbenger(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2013
I don't have problems with my muslims friends.
My major grudge with them is the behaviour of some their folks online.
I mean the running of the Islam section by fanatics and their display of little tolerance.

wink
Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam by emmysoftyou: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sniper_One: Right, fair enough, In order to attain a rigid neat and decent reputation, I think religious fanatics should be Internally dealt with- Yes deal with those people who bring shame upon Islam and have your dignity preserved.
mr sniper i think you re perfectly right but i think an amendment need to start primarily ,i mean from the quran to stop posterity from having those faith behind their back,b4 we can dealt with the secondardary fanatics who re extremely tarnishing the image of islam..
@mynd they re not sick but they are angry so they generalised it
@olugbenga be persevere and tolerate since yu ve a muslim friend and if there is God/Allah and only him will change things for better One love must lead...
Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam by Mynd44: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Angry or not, you should not transfer your aggression to other people. That becomes silliness
Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam by SniperOne: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
emmysoftyou: mr sniper i think you re perfectly right but i think an amendment need to start primarily ,i mean from the quran to stop posterity from having those faith behind their back,b4 we can dealt with the secondardary fanatics who re extremely tarnishing the image of islam..
@mynd they re not sick but they are angry so they generalised it
@olugbenga be persevere and tolerate since yu ve a muslim friend and if there is God/Allah and only him will change things for better One love must lead...

One thing that contribute to the detriment of worth to Islam in this regard is the condoning of such terrorism and inhumane vices perpetrated under the banner of Islam by nasty fanatics and said religious protagonist amid the Islamic brotherhood..

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam by emmysoftyou: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2013
but all this fanatics,? Which verses in qoran that is motivating them?

(1) (Reply)

Allah Promised To Protect The Quran ! / Awake Brothers&sisters In Islam / Predestination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.