Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel (22107 Views)

These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) / Ubi & Lilian Esoro's Traditional Wedding Photos Today / Twin Brothers Play Best Man Role At Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by AmicableEd: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Popular gospel artistes, Eben and Jahdiel who have been rumoured to be in a serious relationship for some time, had their traditional wedding today.
They will exchange their wedding vows on November 30, 2013 The wedding will hold at D.G.M, Plot 4, Off Road 16, Ikota Villa Estate, Lekki Ajah Expressway. Reception follows at The Manor Event Centre, Admiral Ayinla Way, Lekki Phase 1, 3rd Round about, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, Lagos.
Grace Okoduwa (Jahdiel) is most known for her massive hit ‘Heritage’, while Emmanuel Benjamin (Eben) has also enjoyed massive success as a gospel rock artiste since joining Christ Embassy from Winners Chapel sometime in 2006.
See traditional wedding photo http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/gospel-artistes-eben-and-jahdiel.html

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by homesteady(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
HML to them! I really liked that her heritage song

6 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by modextus(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
homesteady: HML to them! I really liked that her heritage song
yeah she sing beautiful songs but she ain't tha cute tho..
And this eben of a guy don slim OO..the last time i saw him was in LFC (winners)kano and he was alot plumpier
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by AmicableEd: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2013
Yeah true.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2013
I hope our Gospel artists are sincere about it like Bebe and Cece thingy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by AmicableEd: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2013
lol
1acre: I hope our Gospel artists are sincere about it like Bebe and Cece thingy!!!!
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by angelTI(f): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
HML to them. I wish them lots of joy in their home.

Nothing will seperate them AMEN
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by lukaino(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
1acre: I hope our Gospel artists are sincere about it like Bebe and Cece thingy!!!!

Bebe and cece are siblings and not a couple

10 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Flirtyfemi: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
More photos

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by ichommy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
HML, Congratulations
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
wow..... matching couple
may their marriage be blessed.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by mysticgal(f): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
happy married lives to the couple smiley
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by 9jvirgin(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
This one na my heritage this one na my culture, this one na my tradition, I go carry HIM cross welluwellu, I go carry HIS cross high high HIS message no dey seize HIS love no dey die......... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Very #WoW-tic grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by dwittyc0der(f): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
. Booked Up !!!

2500 for acquiring this space grin grin grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by omonla555: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Conglatulasion
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by christejames(m): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Splufic!!! Wedding of the year *smiling*
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by fckyourman: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
Who are these z-class celebrities ?
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by iknopro(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
HML bro, God bless your union, you two are d light of dis world so shine more brighter
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Word of warning to both..,
#draws their ears both#

I no wan hear say una separate ooooh! angry

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by curiouslad(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
AmicableEd:
Grace Okoduwa (Jahdiel) is most known for her massive hit ‘Heritage’, while Emmanuel Benjamin (Eben) has also enjoyed massive success as a gospel rock artiste since joining Christ Embassy from Winners Chapel sometime in 2006.
See traditional wedding photo http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/gospel-artistes-eben-and-jahdiel.html

Aggressive advertising

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by LovethDivine: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
modextus: yeah she sing beautiful songs but she ain't tha cute tho..
And this eben of a guy don slim OO..the last time i saw him was in LFC (winners)kano and he was alot plumpier
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by missterious(f): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
fckyourman: Who are these z-class celebrities ?

sad
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Olugbenger(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nice!
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Splendblex(f): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Gud 4 her
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Preceedo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Something tells me that these lovers have been seranading with their songs. Here are there lyrics:-
"where you are is where I wanna be, what you do is what I wanna do, what you say is what I wanna say" Eben in My Lord
"Oh I was made for this to know your tenderness, to know know this love is mine"- Jahdiel in Heritage

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by IAMBREEZY: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hml to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty / The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. / 5 Reasons To Hold Your Traditonal And White Wedding Ceremony The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.