Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel (22108 Views)

These Hilarious Wedding Photos Will Make You Roll On The Floor! (photos) / Ubi & Lilian Esoro's Traditional Wedding Photos Today / Twin Brothers Play Best Man Role At Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by iconics: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Congratulations to @eben4u and jahdiel! God bless your union!!!
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Shezzman: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Imela PAPA!
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nice couples.Proud of my sister Jahdiel. wishing them marital bliss.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Dekingmoses(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nice one ... May God bless dem wit d fruit of the womb.....
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by agehero13(f): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
HML to them buh this Jahdiel girl is too skiny
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by mamagee3(f): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
I love her heritage song

Happy married life to her!!!

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Oyinprince(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Congrats to them
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by fkayode: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
May God bless their marriage.
Congratulations and happy married life.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by everyday: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
That her song heritage is my ringtone
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Happy married life to you ugly folks kiss
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by omoredia: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
awwww so lovely! i wish the well may Jesus bless their marriage Amen!
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by chacha3(f): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
fckyourman: Who are these z-class celebrities ?
now this is funny,do we have z class celebrities?? Hahahahahahaha
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by EnitanItunu(f): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by ijustbathed(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
wow! lv u both
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by dachisom(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wow dis is so cool.@list our gospel celebrities are nt left behind
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by FrenchyL(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
fckyourman: Who are these z-class celebrities ?

See your mouth like z class ..what impact have youmade in the kingdom of God orin the lives of men?
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by bakenda(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nice. A marriage of talents.

fkayode: May God bless their marriage.
Congratulations and happy married life.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by pwaju: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=LovethDivine][/quote]busy body who ask u Just wish dem hapy marrid lyf n move out
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Taiwo20(m): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
agehero13: HML to them buh this Jahdiel girl is too skiny

Good! Someone has eventually spake my mind. Why has she refused to add weight.?
Them don carry celebrity marriage come gospel music genre...
I dey watch!
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by promisechild(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
Why pastor no announce am for international pastors and partners conference that was held lastweek for lagos i for wait chop their rice before i return back to abuja.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Ishilove: 12:28am On Nov 28, 2013
Ehen, so it is true?? So they were playin hankie pankie back then? shocked

I pity Eben. If this girl hasn't changed and is still the same Grace that showed me fire, then boy don enter one chance.

Lmao!! I pity Emmanuel Benjamin oooooo. Wait till the other folks hear this cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lwkmd!! Rotfl!!

Goodluck Eben, you'll be needing it cheesy cheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Oyinprince(m): 12:31am On Nov 28, 2013
Ishilove: Ehen,so it is true??So they were playin hankie pankie back then? shocked
I pity Eben.If this girl hasn't changed and is still the same Grace that showed me fire, then boy don enter one chance.
how did she show u fire?
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by Ishilove: 12:36am On Nov 28, 2013
Oyinprince: how did she show u fire?
Long story jare. It haf tey cheesy

Let's just say that Eben has his work cut out for him grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Eben And Jahdiel by aujile(m): 5:33am On Nov 28, 2013
maishot: Word of warning to both..,
#draws their ears both#

I no wan hear say una separate ooooh! angry

Them no FIT separate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozuruonye Chukuma: Benin Marriage Registrar Recalled Over Absence From Duty / The Walimah-nikkah And Traditional Wedding Of Our Very Own. / 5 Reasons To Hold Your Traditonal And White Wedding Ceremony The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.