Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

(photos+video) I Started Lecturing At The Age Of Two-revealed By Popular Islamic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (photos+video) I Started Lecturing At The Age Of Two-revealed By Popular Islamic (4128 Views)

Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) / Deeper Knowledge in Witch Craft revealed by Edo Witch / Popular Islamic Scholar" Crashes Concert To Preach About The Sinfulness Of Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(photos+video) I Started Lecturing At The Age Of Two-revealed By Popular Islamic by 9emat: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
FADILAT SHEIKH JAMIU AMI-OLOHUN WANTS TO SHARE HIS SUCCESS STORY AND HOW HE BECAME A SHEIKH AT THE AGE OF TWO (2)

EPISODE ONE

ALH. SHEIKH JAMIU AJADI SANUSI (AMI OLOHUN) was born in a small town in OYO state called KISHI to the family of ALHAJI SANUSI ALASODUDU in the year 1991. the greatest history of my life started when i was at age of 4 month because i started walking at the age of 4 month, and i talk as if i was an elder man at the age of 9 month. my mother atestted to the fact that, when she carry my pregnancy, that was when she had already knew my sex and the kind of person i"m going to be because she feeled the sign and spirit even in her dream, exactly as she said. my entire family got astounded about the mystery that happen when i was two years of age in year 1993 during the RAMADAN period,at the last ten days of Ramadan, on one faithful afternoon when it was time for everybody to go to mosque for Prayer. the young boy(sheikh jamiu ami olohun) suddenly rise up and that nobody should go to the mosque that todays prayer is going to be done infront of our house and i am going to lead and conduct the prayer. to the surprise of everybody no one could questioned or ague with me mere looking at the boldness, courage and confidence from a boy of two years. the prayer of that day was made in front of our house which i read my first chapter in the holy mighty book of ALLAH QUR"AN (SUURATUL KADR).

Photo

It was a shock for everybody because the young boy(Sheikh Jamiu Ami Olohun) does not learn QURAN from anybody and more also at the age of two years. after that day work of Allah commence, i started gather peaple to teach them the word of Allah with the holy quran and peaple get astounded throught the words that are coming out of my mouth. my parents want me to go to school, but so many times when i was in secondary school i knew before they thought us. i started travels from Kishi to Shaki, Ogbooro, Igboho, Igbeti, fpr Allah"s work without anybody"s consent at age of 11 in year 2002. when i was young my parents most especially my father was seriuosly against my going out for Allah"s work because i was very very young and as well as the fact that he want me goes to school.

Another thing that amazes my read more >>>>>>> http:///LRT0UJ

(1) (Reply)

2014 Prophecies By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche. / Why You Should Honor God’s Ministers / What Takes One To Hell? - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD, DD, D.Sc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.