Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

¤¤The Trio¤¤ - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ¤¤The Trio¤¤ (9341 Views)

Abuja Literary Society Book Jam Features A Famous Trio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
Winnie1950: Omg. @ jumizie: i knew you could write. You are doing a great job here. Keep it up. I dey come make i bring my machine gun.

Enter the thread to c if u've upd8ed, saw Winnie searching 4 machine gun.... *run out thread straight!*
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
Winnie, u don dey chase my fans away abi.
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
Jumizie13: Winnie, u don dey chase my fans away abi.

Lol... No mind her, I don return with boko haram bomb, walahi, she no go wait. cheesy
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Clemzy16(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Waiting for the next update
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Winnie1950(f): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Jumizie13: Winnie, u don dey chase my fans away abi.
haba. Wetin i do now? I only brought my machine gun and i won't shoot anybody unless they miss behave i promise. Temitope ran away because he has guilty conscience and i will shoot him if i find him. NB: its a crime to have guilty conscience.
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Karevwite: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
hehehe...rite on track.
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by kingphilip(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Rough review.
hw far with our paradoX of abel now
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dedicated to Prof. Larry Sun.
Chapter 2
11 years ago........
Oladimeji and his wife Josephine with their little girl of 6 years old were having a nice time in their sitting room. Darling, pls get me a chilled glass of water, Oladimeji said.
No no, mummy stay. Daddy, let me get it for you. Dats my baby girl, Dimeji said while he started singing 4 her. Ola, Ola, Olami.
The little girl was always happy whenever any of her parents sing with her name. She replied her dad,
Daddy daddy daddy mi. Josephine was laughing heartly at their childish play. Hmmmmmm, what a happy family. Ola went to the kitchen to get the water.
Suddenly, a masked intruder barged into the room. The couple was afraid, fear and shock was written all over their faces because, the intruder was pointing two guns at them.
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by kingphilip(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Seems u double posted jst go and remove one
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by chade(f): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hey babe,I know am gonna love dis.....
#following wit love#
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
kingphilip: Seems u double posted jst go and remove one
thanks
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
chade: Hey babe,I know am gonna love dis.....
#following wit love#
u welcome sweerie
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by DEllaluv(f): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'l b bak,make una wait 4 me o
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Therock5555(m): 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
*scratches head* my Jumizie don also learn the word suspense.

Oya dis one short oo, come do long one jare, na u sabi disturb me pass, i go haunt you tire
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Therock5555(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Jumizie13: Dedicated to Prof. Larry Sun.
Chapter 2
11 years ago........
Oladimeji and his wife Josephine with their little girl of 6 years old were having a nice time in their sitting room. Darling, pls get me a chilled glass of water, Oladimeji said.

"No no, mummy stay. Daddy, let me get it for you". Dats my baby girl, Dimeji said while he started singing 4 her. Ola, Ola, Olami.

The little girl was always happy whenever any of her parents sing with her name. She replied her dad,
"Daddy daddy daddy mi".

Josephine was laughing heartly at their childish play. Hmmmmmm, what a happy family. Ola went to the kitchen to get the water.

Suddenly, a masked intruder barged into the room. The couple was afraid, fear and shock was written all over their faces because, the intruder was pointing two guns at them.

Try spacing it makes ur work longer and make good use of ur "" signs cus it helps in differentiating the characters statement. I know suspense is good but biko try to make ur updates longer.

And B4 i 4get, stop abbreviating words except na pidgin u wan write. And also since u are starting newly try to reply all ur commentors, it would make them feel good and also increase ur page size, maybe when u nack FP den u fit form big babe.

I dey behind u dearie.

Signed-Ur e-love. Thank God Segun no dey NL gringringrin
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
The rock5555:
I dey behind u dearie.

u dey fly... Wu tel u say Segun no dey N.l?
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Clemzy16(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
The rock5555:

Try spacing it makes ur work longer and make good use of ur "" signs cus it helps in differentiating the characters statement. I know suspense is good but biko try to make ur updates longer.

And B4 i 4get, stop abbreviating words except na pidgin u wan write. And also since u are starting newly try to reply all ur commentors, it would make them feel good and also increase ur page size, maybe when u nack FP den u fit form big babe.

I dey behind u dearie.

seconded! Thank God say segun no dey nl oo, i hear say dem dey always dey aggressive. *in d9yt7's voice*
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
*clears throat* just came back from church. Toor, hunger dey wire me o
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
I'l b bak,make una wait 4 me o
waiting!!!
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
The rock5555: *scratches head* my Jumizie don also learn the word suspense.

Oya dis one short oo, come do long one jare, na u sabi disturb me pass, i go haunt you tire
shai, m in 4 a long tin o.
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
The rock5555:

I dey behind u dearie.

Noted.
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ormorlehwah: u dey fly... Wu tel u say Segun no dey N.l?

i wonder o. BTW, no be u talk am?
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Clemzy16: seconded! Thank God say segun no dey nl oo, i hear say dem dey always dey aggressive. *in d9yt7's voice*
let him katch u
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by D9ty7(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
@Miss Jumizie- i am not advicing and neither am i telling you what to do or how to do your thing. But i think the only way you can attract more readers is when you update consistently. I was suprised when i checked the thread and found a few number of views. For someone of your calibre(who have participated on great threads most importantly The preachers son)immediately u post you link people ought to have viewed and commented on your story.
Please don't get me wrong i didn't say you are not trying and i know its not easy to think, write and type. But try and update consistently.
I am a loyal follower of urs, and you can always count on me cos i gat your back.
#PEACE#

1 Like

Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Jumizie13(f): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
*TYPING*
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nkpume Iko is still here
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Clemzy16(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
D9ty7: @Miss Jumizie- i am not advicing and neither am i telling you what to do or how to do your thing. But i think the only way you can attract more readers is when you update consistently. I was suprised when i checked the thread and found a few number of views. For someone of your calibre(who have participated on great threads most importantly The preachers son)immediately u post you link people ought to have viewed and commented on your story.
Please don't get me wrong i didn't say you are not trying and i know its not easy to think, write and type. But try and update consistently.
I am a loyal follower of urs, and you can always count on me cos i gat your back.
#PEACE#
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Clemzy16(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
Jumizie13:
let him katch u
*hides*
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Therock5555(m): 5:27am On Nov 28, 2013
So u wrote 'typing' till sleep nack u apkaco, chai Laff no go kill me. Now u know how stressful it is to type after a long day. Shebi na me and u Dey NL, Segun or no Segun i still dey stalk you like Ghost
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by Therock5555(m): 5:31am On Nov 28, 2013
Ormorlehwah: u dey fly... Wu tel u say Segun no dey N.l?

If him dey tell am to wave at me or else i go snatch him Uhhhhh
Re: ¤¤The Trio¤¤ by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:34am On Nov 28, 2013
The rock5555: So u wrote 'typing' till sleep nack u apkaco, chai Laff no go kill me. Now u know how stressful it is to type after a long day. Shebi na me and u Dey NL, Segun or no Segun i still dey stalk you like Ghost

Abi na, u wise gan oh cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's 'Americanah' Tops BBC's Top 10 Books Of 2013 / SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem / Let's Write A Book!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.