Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Last Duty By Isidore Okpewho - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Duty By Isidore Okpewho (9433 Views)

So Isidore Okpewho Is Dead! / Literary Icon, Isidiore Okpewho Laid To Rest 17/9/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Duty By Isidore Okpewho by ayandee: 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
[i]The Last Duty [/i]is one book you will love to read again. The writer, Isidore Okpewho is in a league of his own. His writing is simple yet very deep. Each character tells his own story in the form of a dramatic monologue thus giving the reader a good understanding of the character's persona and the motive behind his or her actions.

Set during the Nigerian civil war, the story revolves around six main characters namely Toje, Ali, Oshevire, Aku, Odibo, and Oghenovo. It's fictional story well told.

For more details visit: www.bookconvo.com

Re: The Last Duty By Isidore Okpewho by slap1(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2015
One of the best books I've read. I also enjoyed his Tides, an interesting book written in form of exchange of correspondence between two journalists.
Re: The Last Duty By Isidore Okpewho by ayandee: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
slap1:
One of the best books I've read. I also enjoyed his Tides, an interesting book written in form of exchange of correspondence between two journalists.
Isidore Okpewho is really a great writer. I haven't read the Tides. I would pick that up soon.
Re: The Last Duty By Isidore Okpewho by laddey: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Please, where can I download a pdf of the last duty by Isidore Okpewho

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Wins 2019 Everett M. Rogers Award / Those Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones / Top 10 Novels To Read Before You Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.