Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

TA: San Andreas Coming To Ios, Android And WP Next Month - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TA: San Andreas Coming To Ios, Android And WP Next Month (760 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Switch From Android To Ios / Gta San Andreas finally released on android / BBM On Android And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TA: San Andreas Coming To Ios, Android And WP Next Month by lexrichy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Rockstar has just announced the mobile version of the critically
acclaimed Grand Theft Auto: San Andres game.
The popular game will become available on Android (both Google
Play Store and Amazon Appstore), iOS and Windows Phone in
December. Pricing and specific released date are yet to be
disclosed.
Rockstar has already released GTA III and GTA: Vice City for mobile
devices, so we guess it was just a matter of time before GTA: San
Andreas followed suit.The studio promises remastered graphics,
new touch controls, new checkpoint and support for third-party
controllers.
The mobile hardware is rapidly advancing lately, so I won’t be
surprised if R* brings GTA IV to mobiles in the next year or two.

1 Like

Re: TA: San Andreas Coming To Ios, Android And WP Next Month by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Goodnewssmiley
I'll be the 1st person 2 download this game.
My favourite PS game after Soccer

(1) (Reply)

Anti Telecom "Spam" Calls And "Msgs" Thread. Post Ur Network Msgs / Gionee Lauches Its Xmas Gift; Gionee Elife E7 Mini / IT'S Hottest Jailbreak Ios 7.0/7.0.4/6.1.4 Unlock Iphone 5/5S/5C/4/4S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.