Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan (34215 Views)

Man's Manhood Chopped Off For Taking Another Wife / Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by JECBOSS: 2:57am On Nov 27, 2013
A middle aged woman, identified as Kemi on Sunday evening bit off the manhood of her neighbour around Inalende area of Ibadan.

Kemi was said to have resorted to biting, according to an eyewitness, after she was thoroughly beating by the man, identified simply as Rasheed.

It was gathered that issues on how to settle a misunderstanding between Rasheed’s wife and another neighbour degenerated into a violent fight.

It was during the fight that Kemi angrily tore her victim’s (Rasheed) dress, held his manhood and bit it off.

Aside from the manhood which was bitten off, she also inflicted a big sore on the man’s abdomen.

Rasheed was later rescued and rushed to a nearby hospital in the area for medical attention while Kemi was handed over to the police.

While speaking with Daily Sun Kemi said: “He reported me and my friend to my friend’s mother in-law after she arrived at our house and thereafter started to beat me and when nobody rescued me from him, I bit him but I do not know it was his penis.”

The mother of two further said they had not been on speaking terms since she relocated to the area in June and Rasheed’s wife had not been greeting her and her friend.

“My friend, Adijat, has not been greeting and talking with Rasheed’s wife, I know that was why he decided to engage me in a fight,” she said.

Police sources said Kemi would be charged to court soon.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/woman-bites-mans-manhood-ibadan/
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by ceo4eva: 2:57am On Nov 27, 2013
It's really an Unfortunate incident.
What's the benefit now that the man's working 'tool' has been rendered 'invalid'? Maybe, he will now have to resort to defensive and withdrawal mechanism whenever the urge to 'perform' his lawful duties comes up. Common sense by both parties would have prevented this situation.

13 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by mayorall(m): 3:12am On Nov 27, 2013
Good for him. Why will he beat a woman?. They are frustrating but the best is to leave them.

10 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 27, 2013
Omoo see GOBE"

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by ichommy(m): 3:25am On Nov 27, 2013
Ha, her teeth nah die o, bite off blokus like that?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 27, 2013
men are so vulnerable to this type of attack from women.

he may have thought he was gonna get an unexpected bl.ow.job undecided

20 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Orjioorji(f): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2013
real men dont beat women, it is very wrong of him so he should leave with the pains of his action.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by lovat(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2013
why can't Men square up in fight with their own match and why do women always belive that bitting a Man's manhood off is the best solution?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by funnyx(m): 8:42am On Nov 27, 2013
She acted in self defense.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2013
That meat don dey hungry that woman tey tey. grin
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by kokoA(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2013
Dis woman teeth na scissors o. Sho!

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2013
Deuteronomy 25:11-12

11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

20 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2013
The man's WORKSHOP have now been rendered useless. Next time don't fight with a woman. angry
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by thewarrior72: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2013
It is very wrong to beat up a woman,especially someones wife. Although sometimes u have nothing or less to do than to beat up those things to free ur self from they grip, they are like pest or super-glue

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by ifyalways(f): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2013
Na kemi Omololu(sp) ? Sounds like what she (and even me) can do cheesy

Some Nigerian men(use nld as a case study) think its their birthright to oppress women. Newsflash- some women have devised means of bringing them down,crushing their head and ego then biting off their manhood.

Self defense. Full stop!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by thewarrior72: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2013
lovat: why can't Men square up in fight with their own match and why do women always belive that bitting a Man's manhood off is the best solution?
undecidedBut why women like to start what they cannot finish.,Any woman squaring up to a man is very silly, knowing for certain she can never beat him!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by duni04(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2013
Na wa o. Y al dese things dey always happen for Ibadan. If fish turn to mermaid na Ibadan. If dem born baby with cow leg na Ibadan. If dem born goat wey dey smile na Ibadan. Na wa 4 dat place o

10 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2013
the warrior72: undecidedBut why women like to start what they cannot finish.,Any woman squaring up to a man is very silly, knowing for certain she can never beat him!
he knows the woman can never beat him,why should he fight the woman back? He should have settled the quarrel between his wife and the woman amicably instead of taking sides with his own wife. I am sure that was what caused the fight.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2013
She get mind bite person pen1s comot. Wetin d man go use dey chuk now? I dey beg una o nomata wetin I do u no bite of my pije pije o I dey use am work every friday night as I never marry o

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Madawaki01(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2013
duni04: Na wa o. Y al dese things dey always happen for Ibadan. If fish turn to mermaid na Ibadan. If dem born baby with cow leg na Ibadan. If dem born goat wey dey smile na Ibadan. Na wa 4 dat place o
dindinrin,oponu agba

4 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by mysticgal(f): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2013
grin grin i can imagine the guy high in s3xuall eupharia and then chap the biting pain which pushes him from cloud 6 to cloud 0.5 ouch. gringringringrin.
kpele oga,some women have teeths of gorrillas undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by mustaphagreens(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
na today?
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by braine(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lol• She did not know it was his dicck• What did she think it was?? Sausage roll?? undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by esbjaygmailco(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
she didn't know it was his joystick when she held it,but she knows the location and exact position of joystick. is she not a mother? or she got impregnated by holy spirit. That guy sef na mumu, he open his eyes, relax and watch the lady performing the operation. A disgrace to manhood. to the lady , b4 u finish tearing my trouser i don find u better blow wey go remove 3 of ur teeth.

17 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by speeder(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
"Woman was God's second mistake."
- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Lilimax(f): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
So, of different parts of his body,
it was his manhood she chose to bite

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by yunglykmine(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pix or it didn't happen

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Lilimax(f): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
berem: The man's WORKSHOP have now been rendered useless. Next time don't fight with a woman. angry
grin
Workshop indeed!
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Some women are just mental nutjobs and need to be manually reset from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by kennyonthrone(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Otuocha I mean oops!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shocked
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by MsNas(f): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
duni04: Na wa o. Y al dese things dey always happen for Ibadan. If fish turn to mermaid na Ibadan. If dem born baby with cow leg na Ibadan. If dem born goat wey dey smile na Ibadan. Na wa 4 dat place o
You're an Oponu. Find something useful to do with your limited megabytes. Omo Iran Kiran! kiss

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun / Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy / Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.