Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians (34120 Views)

Bandits Storm Karaye Town In Zamfara, Kill At Least 22, Burn Properties (Graphic / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Chelseaplus: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2019
The ongoing Xenophobic attarians and other foreigners has seen properties including cars belonging to Nigerians being set on fire.

The attack on properties belonging to Nigerians occurred just after the South Africans allegedly raided the Nigerian embassy in the country. It was further learnt that some Nigerians are currently hiding in bushes due to the violence meted out by South Africans.

This is coming after a protest staged by Taxi drivers over the murder of their colleague turned violent.

The cabbie was shot dead after he alongside other Taxi drivers reportedly confronted suspected drug dealers in the community in bid to clean the city’s streets. It was also learnt that some police officers were involved in the sale of the drugs.

The incident led to a targeted attack on foreigners majorly Nigerians. Shops belonging to Nigerians were also looted after the incident. See videos below

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B15yg6TgPju/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/xenophobia-south-africans-set.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Chelseaplus: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Tobimillar1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Why cant the nigerians come home

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by olaolulazio(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
I only need flight ticket to go there and destroy them there.

Any help? grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by YorubaHero12: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Everyday we keep hearing of the menace in south Africa and yet nothing is being done to salvage the situation.

Either the Nigerian FG is clueless, or the South African government themselves are supporting the mob indirectly and this is crazy.

The best thing is for Nigerians to start coming home or plan to go to other countries for survival.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by AroOkigbo(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Where is HOME?

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by exstreve: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
To be honest,if I am been given a south African visa right now, I will gladly accept and go,I still prefer to stay there than remain in this sh*tholee

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by hisexcellency34: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
I am leading the attack against South Africans here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by eluquenson(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
This xenophobic attack is getting out of hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by bamasite(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
Them.no dey tire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by chronique(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Tobimillar1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigerians in south africa are funny . I was watching a video where some of them were threatening the south africans . I just dey imagine if some boys from mali or Congo living in port Harcourt or warri or even onitcha start threatening the indigenes . why is it hard for nigerians to behave themselves when they travel abroad . if we no do drugs , na scam. Kilode! We cant even retaliate here because south africans no too dey travel commot for their countries like nigerians . this is not ina anyway exonorating the barbaric south africans but it won't be this bad if nigerians behave themselves

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by RockHard: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
AroOkigbo:

Where is HOME?

Biafran Republic of South East.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by nrexzy: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
Quite unfortunate

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Nbote(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
D govt is still silent dats y.. Ghana our next door neighbours here are forcing Nigerians to close down businesses and coming up with stringent and stricter conditions for dem to do business in... Dis isn't about d illegitimacy of d businesses we do over there, it has a lot to do with d fact dat Nigerians jus want to leave d country to wherever possible

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by woleabayo(f): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
NIGERIANS TOO SHOULD GO AN BORN MULTI-CHOICE AND SHOPRITE NAH SHIKENAH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by shogsman(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
It’s time we start carrying out reprisal attacks on South Africans and their establishments here,who’s with me?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by olumalcolm(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
And we have govt in this country, i give up on the shiiithole. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by isram: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
It's time we handle these fools here in Nigeria, 4uck mtn, dstv and gotv

An eye for an eye guys, we need to fight back

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by sKeetz(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
Why cant you move to your village?
Tobimillar1:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by PassingShot(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
This madness has got to stop.

We should do same to South Africans in Nigeria I guess.

Useless lazy idiots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by lyriclekidd(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Rubbish

And south Africans full naija. Na only twitter finger youths we get. Make we full go deal with mtn dem go know wetin dy sup.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Tobimillar1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
AroOkigbo:

Where is HOME?

Whatever country is on the passport they used in getting into south africa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Rexnegro(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
what's wrong with these people ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Nbote(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Nigerians in south africa are funny . I was watching a video where some of them were threatening the south africans . I just dey imagine if some boys from mali or Congo living in port Harcourt or warri or even onitcha start threatening the indigenes . why is it hard for nigerians to behave themselves when they travel abroad . if we no do drugs , na scam. Kilode! We cant even retaliate here because south africans no too dey travel commot for their countries like nigerians . this is not ina anyway exonorating the barbaric south africans but it won't be this bad if nigerians behave themselves

Dis isn't about behaving demselves... D a South Africans are intimidated by d Nigerians and their businesses over there...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Elcashy: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
What are we still waiting for
Shoprite
Mtn

Just thinking out loud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by patani(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Chelseaplus:
The ongoing Xenophobic attarians and other foreigners has seen properties including cars belonging to Nigerians being set on fire.

The attack on properties belonging to Nigerians occurred just after the South Africans allegedly raided the Nigerian embassy in the country. It was further learnt that some Nigerians are currently hiding in bushes due to the violence meted out by South Africans.

This is coming after a protest staged by Taxi drivers over the murder of their colleague turned violent.

The cabbie was shot dead after he alongside other Taxi drivers reportedly confronted suspected drug dealers in the community in bid to clean the city’s streets. It was also learnt that some police officers were involved in the sale of the drugs.

The incident led to a targeted attack on foreigners majorly Nigerians. Shops belonging to Nigerians were also looted after the incident. See videos below

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B15yg6TgPju/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/xenophobia-south-africans-set.html?m=1

This is totally a fake news...You guys should stop this..I am currently typing this in Nigerian embassy in Sandton waiting to collect my passport and nothing like this haba!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by IYANGBALI: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
We too gentle mumu for Nigeria jare. Why can't we do same to South African companies here in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians by Tobimillar1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nbote:

Dis isn't about behaving demselves... D a South Africans are intimidated by d Nigerians and their businesses over there...
Why always us ? Are there no successful ghanians , Kenyan's , Ugandan's, German, or any oyinbo for that matter

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" / Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.