Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death (34175 Views)

Man Stabs Friend Over 200 Naira Burial Levy In Onitsha...(graphic Pictures) / Man Stabs Landlord To Death In Lagos (pictured) / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2013
Ugom38:

i have been following ur comments for some time and eachtime i ask myself,do u have common sense at all?just a question
miss lesbian, what am I supposed to feel?
Oh pls spare me, im not game. Go meet tonto dicke
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by kshowhanif: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2013
Sijo01: Eyahh, poor lad.
He did the needful.
The fact is that, they guy is into gayism & later decided to quit. And also, the gut is a money monger. If not, why will he go back despite the fact that he knows the had sex before & they bond have it again. my advice to every body that may read this thread should watch his younger once who frequently chat on social media, more especially 2go, & facebook. They meet diabolic people, who may influence them negatively. I knw what am talking about, if u knw what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2013
2sa2: You this mad homosexual creating 100s of moniker, the other day u were 9ja hottest gay, later you become pink lesbian, then busy azz banger, now u are 5 points, your lifestyle of perversion has made u mad. U'r not even sure whether u r male or female. Do yourself some favor, drown.
easy, did i quote dat to you? Well, psychiatric wards arent filled yet, u can check it cos ur rantings shws ur imbalance, oyr prayers are with u, closet fagggot. Na me send demm to rapee u in sec school
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by ikkings(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2013
The story given lacks credibility, almost every body he met in Lagos wanted to sleep with him, I find that hard to believe, 2. being in the midst of homosexuals means he is also not so straight as he claims, after killing the guy he stayed in the house till morning, which means he's a hardened criminal, he was also seen wearing Okoyes shirt which means he may taken other items from the house as well before leaving, also knowing fully well that okoye is gay, he still left Abuja to see him in Lagos, what did he expect to give in return for the favour he was going to get from Okoye?
Anyway, if its true he reported the cases of abuse earlier on, the police would check their files to confirm, that may help him.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]- He knew there was an ever clear & present danger of being f|ucked by his host.

- He knew the guy was a homo

- What was he and the guy doing up by 3.00am that the deceased was serving him tea and bread with a bread knife attached that he later used to stab the deceased in self defence.. grin.

- What type of bread knife is capable of piercing a person in a stab?! (Or is he referring to those lacerated edge knife)?!

- He stabbed the Man and the man didnt die.. Then he proceeds use a flexible iron to tie his neck up. (Meaning he was strong enough to overpower the deceased which makes the deceased appear as a lesser threat).

- He then proceeds to lock the man in the room and left him to die. No alarm raised (Shows that the killer was well in control of his actions).

- Uses the Deceased phone to call up his Nwa baby.

- Steals the deceased clothings and prolly other personal valuable items & money.

- He then flees the scene afterwards..

Nna men!! The killer is a Fa|ggot! #FACT! The guy didnt kill in self-defence because if he could over-power the deceased in the matter he did, that means he always had the upper hand.

The suspect should be dragged out in the middle of the night, shot 3 times in the Leg, head and Hand and then the Police can say he was trying to escape custody and was shot.. angry Because thats how silly his story sounds[/b]
Guy are you a lawyer? I like intelligent lawyers. Your comments show you could make a nice lawyer, if you are not already one anywayz. Good points!

Btw, how can one be sure that the girlfriend he allegedly called was actually a girl, if not his boyfriend ? And besides, dancers are easily gay people because of the nature of what they do.

I think the story is a made up. He's just trying to take advantage of unpopular audience gay issues enjoy in Nigeria to try to appear as the victim, when in actual sense he's the protagonist all along. He actually killed that gay man to steal from him so he can live a better life with his younger boyfriend.

I have read alot of Hadley Chase novels to see that this can only be the case. If the police drills him more, i believe he'll say the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by omajali2003(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2013
If he hated homosexuality why go back to the same man whom he claimed molested him. How does he also explain the fact that he was wearing the dead man's cloth. Well, it seems all Nigerian homosexuals are doing these days is to kill their lover. Accursed children!
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Ugom38(f): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2013
God forbid that i'll eva be such but incase you want to amend ur ways,God is so merciful dat even while you deserve death cos of ur lesbo acts,he'l give you anoda chance
i'll neva insult you because u dont knw wot u r doing likewise ur boyfriend dat loves hard butt.

5points:
miss lesbian, what am I supposed to feel?
Oh pls spare me, im not game. Go meet tonto dicke
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2013
Twisted storyline!!! I think the suspect is spinning this tale in a bid to appear as the victim here.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Iyineda(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2013
peppy luv: Yea!waste d mudafucker! Don't pity 'them'
Rather than look for their kind,they look for straight guys to destroy especially the disgusting transgenders. sons and daughters of lucifer! angry

What the actual fvck...?
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by chimajii: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2013
Cyrus Levi: First off the story is sketchy more like a Nigerian version of Bad Romance.

Has anyone noticed that this is the second occurrence of an homosexual stabbing being investigated by the same Yaba SCID Police,there was a banker earlier this year.
Seems many homosexuals living in that jurisdiction undecided

The dancer knew of the deceased sexuality after a first attempt,ask yourself deep down,would you go back the second time for a business you aren't sure of knowing fully well that you may be dancing with the devil soon as the deceased may try the act on you even forcefully

What can I say,molestation is a strong,the assailed has the right cause to defend against defying his body.The deceased deserved the death IMO but more ways could have been done to avoid killing him,a few injuries to the assailant is suggestive if possible.

:News like this fuel unprecedented hate in many,remind yourselves one thing-This is a case one against the many millions Molestation by Heterosexuals,its not enough to judge homos by this articles,its a strike for the gay,A hundred for the heteros

^^^ Knowing Full Well......*drop the 'Y'*
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2013
chimajii:

^^^ Knowing Full Well......*drop the 'Y'*
I think he's correct. Fully is synonymous with completely, thoroughly or totally while full denotes complete total et al. So?
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][right][/right][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Truckpusher: This is exactly the problem .
They mistaken tolerance for acceptance ,Here in Nigeria they cunningly pretend to be helping innocent poor boys with uncertainty in their future while sleeping and fuccking away their young life.

This guy just took a bold step and i admire his courage .
It's better to go prison and die than to live your life knowing that somebody took advantage of your predicament and defiled you.

Strong boy,sleep tight in jail at least you stood up for yourself in this country where injustice is now the order of the day.

[img]
They mistaken tolerance for acceptance ,Here in Nigeria they cunningly pretend to be helping innocent poor boys with uncertainty in their future while sleeping and fuccking away their young life.

It's better to go prison and die than to live your life knowing that somebody took advantage of your predicament and defiled you.

Strong boy,sleep tight in jail at least you stood up for yourself in this country where injustice is now the order of the day.

[/img]

Good talk man
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by chimajii: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2013
Loski_Nedu:
I think he's correct. Fully is synonymous with completely, thoroughly or totally while full denotes complete total et al. So?

^^^ He is Not Correct!!....dnt Argue with me...hw bout U research b4 being quick 2 second sumtin U dnt knw?..
The conventional phrase is 'knowing full' and not 'knowing fully'....ppu on d other hand feel the constant need to say 'fully well' becos they think 'full well' is not adverbial enuf....
So U saying synonym and whatNot U is totally non-related and damn WRONG...
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2013
dedons: He try

end time stabbing

ur own death will be end time dying.....
Mr. end time!
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2013
chimajii:

^^^ He is Not Correct!!....dnt Argue with me...hw bout U research b4 being quick 2 second sumtin U dnt knw?
You are right, bloke. Just ran a check on google. Was never sure anyway hence the "I think.... " At least I dun learn that one today. kiss
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by chimajii: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2013
Loski_Nedu:
You are right, bloke. Just ran a check on google. Was never sure anyway hence the "I think.... " At least I dun learn that one today. kiss

Lol..no problems man....dnt knw Y d 1st tin i do is to check for gbagauns Lmao.....and I ws never high and mighty.....Am New Here though...we all Learn...
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by cooljude(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
seriously i wouldn't want to speculate. Their should be a clean and decisive investigation.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by protonz(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
......... check out this awesome opportunity for u to make at least $300 monthly.....follow diz link to see wat u hav to do. ............ .......... http:///1bEuSc6... http:///1bEuSc6 http:///1bEuSc6. http:///1bEuSc6 http:///1bEuSc6
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by ignis: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
rafhell: Na wa oooo. Do these things happen?
No it doesn't. It's a Nigerian movie.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by CyrusLevi(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]- He knew there was an ever clear & present danger of being f|ucked by his host.

- What was he and the guy doing up by 3.00am that the deceased was serving him tea and bread with a bread knife attached that he later used to stab the deceased in self defence.. grin.

- What type of bread knife is capable of piercing a person in a stab?! (Or is he referring to those lacerated edge knife)?!

- He stabbed the Man and the man didnt die.. Then he proceeds use a flexible iron to tie his neck up. (Meaning he was strong enough to overpower the deceased which makes the deceased appear as a lesser threat).

- He then proceeds to lock the man in the room and left him to die. No alarm raised (Shows that the killer was well in control of his actions).

- Steals the deceased clothings and prolly other personal valuable items & money.

Nna men!! The killer is a Fa|ggot! #FACT! The guy didnt kill in self-defence because if he could over-power the deceased in the matter he did, that means he always had the upper hand.

The suspect should be dragged out in the middle of the night, shot 3 times in the Leg, head and Hand and then the Police can say he was trying to escape custody and was shot.. angry Because thats how silly his story sounds[/b]
You couldn't have said it any wiser.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by CyrusLevi(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
Johnpaul88: Guy are you a lawyer? I like intelligent lawyers. Your comments show you could make a nice lawyer, if you are not already one anywayz. Good points!

Btw, how can one be sure that the girlfriend he allegedly called was actually a girl, if not his boyfriend ? And besides, dancers are easily gay people because of the nature of what they do.

I think the story is a made up. He's just trying to take advantage of unpopular audience gay issues enjoy in Nigeria to try to appear as the victim, when in actual sense he's the protagonist all along. He actually killed that gay man to steal from him so he can live a better life with his younger boyfriend.

I have read alot of Hadley Chase novels to see that this can only be the case. If the police drills him more, i believe he'll say the truth.
God bless your mother's womb for this thoughtful comment.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by CyrusLevi(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
chimajii:

^^^ He is Not Correct!!....dnt Argue with me...hw bout U research b4 being quick 2 second sumtin U dnt knw?..
The conventional phrase is 'knowing full' and not 'knowing fully'....ppu on d other hand feel the constant need to say 'fully well' becos they think 'full well' is not adverbial enuf....
So U saying synonym and whatNot U is totally non-related and damn WRONG...
Thanks man,you're right,you can't say "the water is not fully enough".its full well,gotten that.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Asabeq(f): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lol you don't support gays but you are attacking her for attacking them. Come on bro don't be shy,accept what you are tongue

Oludrex:

Not supportin Homo bt I won't be surprise if this mumu is a lesbian.. Hypocrite Oshi
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by micki83(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dis boi story get as e be sha.here's my confusion: 1)he was introduced into homosexuality by d frnd that brought him to lagos(his words,not mine)
2)His frnd's boss then "r.aped" him once...
3)His frnd's boss then "r.aped" him a second time
4)He now met another Man(d deceased),who tried to seduce him
5)D deceased now invited him over to spend d nyte again,and he honoured d invitation
6)D deceased now tried to r.ape him,just like his frnd's boss that r.aped him once,and then ra.ped him a second time again...
Wetin d boy rub for body,wey make everybody wan r.ape am,biko? Or culd he be lying abt his (homo)sexuality?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by isalegan2: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
The murderer's story is not credible.
The Title is misleading, because there is no evidence the deceased is a homosexual.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Sike(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Good for him.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

- He knew the guy was a homo: [color=#99000]yes I consider him very foolish and naïve to think that the man would keep to his promise of no homosexual sex[/color]

he said the guy approached him at that time for sex. I'm not sure that's when he served him tea
- What type of bread knife is capable of piercing a person in a stab?! (Or is he referring to those lacerated edge knife)?!probably the jagged edge knife. Never underestimate a pointy object. An ordinary pen can do much evil when used as an attack weapon

- He stabbed the Man and the man didnt die.. Then he proceeds use a flexible iron to tie his neck up. (Meaning he was strong enough to overpower the deceased which makes the deceased appear as a lesser threat).maybe the knife stab made the attacker weak hence his victim being able to tie him up

- He then proceeds to lock the man in the room and left him to die. No alarm raised (Shows that the killer was well in control of his actions).now that's very mean. If I'm the judge,even if I don't punish him for anything,I'll surely punish him for that.

- Uses the Deceased phone to call up his Nwa baby.poverty,lack of airtime,panic. take your pick

- Steals the deceased clothings and prolly other personal valuable items & money.very much punishable too. I'd surely punish him for that if I were the judge

The suspect should be dragged out in the middle of the night, shot 3 times in the Leg, head and Hand and then the Police can say he was trying to escape custody and was shot.. angry I'd say find out from his so called friend if there really was an earlier case of sodomy on him which he went to report to the late guy.
Eitherway no judgement without proof or evidence
Because thats how silly his story sounds[/b]
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by isaiahcuche: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Naija will turn dey case up side down na..abi no be naija we dey..am not GOD 2 judge dy young men or dey fucking dead..one tin dey hv 2 knw in dis country is homosexual is totally invalid..if dem try am wia I dey..dem go use polintin bag park dia parts..Bleep dem all...I hate dem wit passion..
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Nowhere in the Koran is it stated 72 virgins or female virgins of any kind are a reward for faithfulness. That is a popular misconception like, I just learnt, a medieval prevailing belief in Flat Earth. If evidence-based thinking is the hallmark of atheism you should have known this, and granting for mistakes, I would expect nothing less than you to confirm my claim and NEVER (upon verifying it) make a satire that further embeds this error: anything less and expect an insult from me.
Oh stfu. I'm aware of the misconception.

erm, really, insult from you?

joke of the week.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Mujah1deen: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
aManFromMars:
Oh stfu. I'm aware of the misconception.

erm, really, insult from you?

joke of the week.
so you like to peddle lies against Islam and muslims? Wow
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mujah1deen: so you like to peddle lies against Islam and muslims? Wow

lol, you really think i give a 4k about Islam or Muslims? Lol.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by pazienza(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

There is hope after all, heaven bless your brain and add more substance to them, humanity will never lack a lone wise voice in a multitude of ignorant ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Commotion As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Argument. Photos / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker / Man Commits Suicide In A Catholic Church In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.