Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death (34176 Views)

Man Stabs Friend Over 200 Naira Burial Levy In Onitsha...(graphic Pictures) / Man Stabs Landlord To Death In Lagos (pictured) / Man Stabs Girlfriend After She Caught Him Sucking Her Sister's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by fredx4(m): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2013
How are we sure its not the other way round. Murder is murder and unless there's evidence of the boss trying to rape him, then he should be sentenced to life imprisonment.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by justplainpaul(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2013
The boy no kill the gayman well. he for use the knife cut the gayguy head commot for him neck.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by VirginFinder: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2013
Romans 1:19-28

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Ferdinandu(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2013
Murder is murder. Nobody asked you to kill the homosexuals. After all the dead cannot talk. After molesting him the first time, he still went back again. He should spend a real big chunk of his sorry life in jail. After all it is somebody's husband, brother or father that he sent to the grave.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Yorubarocks: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2013
Homosexuality has always been a norm in iboland so am not suprised.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/32925-tradition-same-gender-marriage-igboland.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Truckpusher(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2013
boss1310: in jail he will face a bigger problem
It's better to serve and die in jail for standing up for yourself than to live an emotionally broken man all the days of your life......emotional and psychological torture is the worse form of torture any man can endure.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Truckpusher(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2013
Oludrex:

Call me a coward bt I prefer to sleep tight in my father house
With all that emotional hangover....oh yeah! you're a real coward....smh
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by wasak(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2013
Yoruba rocks: Homosexuality has always been a norm in iboland so am not suprised.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/32925-tradition-same-gender-marriage-igboland.html

common re read or post and tell me you laughed at ur stupidity
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by IAMBREEZY: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2013
That's what the morrafuccker deserve,fuccing a$$ gay.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Truckpusher(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2013
Rayvene:

Oh dear.You have NO idea what goes on in prisons,do you?undecided
That dude hasn't seen anything yet.Trust me,he'll meet bigger,more desperate homos in prison grin.By the time he gets out,his butthole'll be wider than Russia on the world map grin
Sorry love .He just killed his boss for digging his butt,what makes you feel he won't do worse in prison where every man is an animal undecided
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Mujah1deen: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2013
Yazmin:

Why do you have to make statements that are clearly unnecessary and would bring people to ridicule and mock your beliefs.
Atimes, we are the cause of the way people downgrade our values.
are you muslim? Whatis wrong with my comment for Allah' sake ? Doesn't sharia deal with homosexuals? If you are Muslim then I pity you , you sound like those hypocrite muslims who always put Islam away to please Christian or their non Muslim friends.

Sharia is a value that can't be downgraded and if you are a Muslim and don't wish to live under the sharia then you are ******** angry
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2013
You didn't read it well
This wasn't the guy who raaped him. This one slept with his friend after approaching him and was turned down.

Okija_juju: This guys story sounds funny..

He r|aped you the first time, gave you 5000 and you left..
Then he calls you to come again, you return and kill him..

I don't believe this story.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by dasparrow: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2013
@Post

I am sick and tired of reading about one molestation story after the other. Why has molestation become such a big problem in this country? I am tempted to say that it serves Mr Okoye right because he (Okoye) should have looked for a willing gay guy to have sex with rather than forcing homosexual sex on a straight man. All these animals in human skin - be they gay or straight - who keep molesting people up and down the place, it can never be well with them.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by akpanbaba: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2013
Na wa oo.The question is how did these sodom and gomorah people become nigerians?.How can a man be sleeping with another man when we have millions of beautiful women in Nigeria?.Lord have mercy.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2013
He didn't murder him
It was manslaughter in self defense

No he didn't get molested the first time by this guy but was approached to which he declined.

The dead guy is the one he went to report his earlier molestation to,turns out the guy is no better than the one who molested him before

Ferdinandu: Murder is murder. Nobody asked you to kill the homosexuals. After all the dead cannot talk. After molesting him the first time, he still went back again. He should spend a real big chunk of his sorry life in jail. After all it is somebody's husband, brother or father that he sent to the grave.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by 50calibre(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2013
5points:
woow, my bf loves hard ass to bang, can i intro u to eachoda? U must be sweet on bed for him cheesy

Ok introduce him to me, i understand having a fa*ggot in the family is embarrassing & you guys would rather have him dead, I get it. Smart girl!
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by emmabest2000(m): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2013
Stand with anybody that stands right , stand with him while he is right and part him when he goes wrong grin
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2013
50calibre: My question to all homosexuals is what the hell do you see in a man's butt? Guys have very strong butts, it can't be fun for anyone, mine is as hard as a brick.

What make a person abandon something soft for something hard, what type of insanity is that

Mehn, i taya for dis pple o. Imagine me abandoning my God's bearitifully made and gifted woman wit soft and flexible body to go hack down on a dead stiff wood grin. These guys need psych attention.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Okijajuju1(m): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2013
lorretta u: He didn't murder him
It was manslaughter in self defense

No he didn't get molested the first time by this guy but was approached to which he declined.

The dead guy is the one he went to report his earlier molestation to,turns out the guy is no better than the one who molested him before

[b]- He knew there was an ever clear & present danger of being f|ucked by his host.

- He knew the guy was a homo

- What was he and the guy doing up by 3.00am that the deceased was serving him tea and bread with a bread knife attached that he later used to stab the deceased in self defence.. grin.

- What type of bread knife is capable of piercing a person in a stab?! (Or is he referring to those lacerated edge knife)?!

- He stabbed the Man and the man didnt die.. Then he proceeds use a flexible iron to tie his neck up. (Meaning he was strong enough to overpower the deceased which makes the deceased appear as a lesser threat).

- He then proceeds to lock the man in the room and left him to die. No alarm raised (Shows that the killer was well in control of his actions).

- Uses the Deceased phone to call up his Nwa baby.

- Steals the deceased clothings and prolly other personal valuable items & money.

- He then flees the scene afterwards..

Nna men!! The killer is a Fa|ggot! #FACT! The guy didnt kill in self-defence because if he could over-power the deceased in the matter he did, that means he always had the upper hand.

The suspect should be dragged out in the middle of the night, shot 3 times in the Leg, head and Hand and then the Police can say he was trying to escape custody and was shot.. angry Because thats how silly his story sounds[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Okijajuju1(m): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2013
lorretta u: You didn't read it well
This wasn't the guy who raaped him. This one slept with his friend after approaching him and was turned down.

Okay!! Re-read it.. And Thats my observation above..

Meanwhile.. Have you done the needful on this thread; Loretta U.. Please click here & do the needful.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2013
kingthreat: Crazy story. I dont blame the guy. However he shouldnt have fled immediately. PRevious police report on the case might as well save his life if true. But am I the only one noticing it, why is it majority of homosexuality crime cases have Ibos involved?
80% of gays are ibos in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Okijajuju1(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2013
5points:
80% of gays are ibos in Nigeria

grin

Okay!! You have been duly noticed.. grin
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2013
2sa2: There is right of liberty but in Nigeria there is nothing like liberty of sexual orientation. Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria which attracts 14 years imprisonment. This is not jungle justice but self defense, once the case gets to court it would be thrown out, The bastard would have died for nothing.
and ur telling me this guy wasnt rapped by his prefects in sec schl?? Ur always bitter towards gays.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2013
nutty_hnic:

Gay alert

ur d real gay here, i can bet my life on it, ur gay or bisex. Hypocrite
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Uwakuwak(f): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2013
Hmmm, terrible. So mr okoye 39 just died like that? Lessön to learn
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Ugom38(f): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2013
5points:
woow, my bf loves hard ass to bang, can i intro u to eachoda? U must be sweet on bed for him cheesy

i have been following ur comments for some time and eachtime i ask myself,do u have common sense at all?just a question
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Cubeet: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2013
GAY IS MADNESS
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by Uwakuwak(f): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2013
Are they no gay prostitute? Why do they always want to force innocent people for their gain
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by 2sa2: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2013
5points:
ur d real gay here, i can bet my life on it, ur gay or bisex. Hypocrite
You this mad homosexual creating 100s of moniker, the other day u were 9ja hottest gay, later you become pink lesbian, then busy azz banger, now u are 5 points, your lifestyle of perversion has made u mad. U'r not even sure whether u r male or female. Do yourself some favor, drown.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by UyiIredia(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2013
aManFromMars:
Yes, Allah keeps the virgins for the suicide bombers.

Nowhere in the Koran is it stated 72 virgins or female virgins of any kind are a reward for faithfulness. That is a popular misconception like, I just learnt, a medieval prevailing belief in Flat Earth. If evidence-based thinking is the hallmark of atheism you should have known this, and granting for mistakes, I would expect nothing less than you to confirm my claim and NEVER (upon verifying it) make a satire that further embeds this error: anything less and expect an insult from me.
Re: Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death by phreakabit(m): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2013
[size=18pt]A story without a reliable source source makes the frontpage? Only on NL.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Making Drugs At Home Using Pressure Cooker / Man Commits Suicide In A Catholic Church In Port-Harcourt / Two Nigerians Arrested In Canada For $500k Fraud (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.