Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots (14430 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / How Do I Clear Dark Spots On My Skin?? / How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots by lipsyliscious: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2013
I'm a dark person who scars very easily. I saw another thread where products were mentioned but they were too many and I was pretty confused. My dark spots are mainly on my forehead. When I have pimples I usually pick them and it results in dark spots. As for those I don't pick, they disappear without leaving a spot. On my skin I also have dark spots because I scar easily, every injury ends up as a spot, every rash dose the same, and recently after mistakenly sleeping a dirty bed sheet (I call it a mistake, because knowing my skin I wouldn't try such if nt 4 how dirty d bed was) I woke up with a sort off rash all over my laps and as u can guess they left leaving dark spots. Because of the fact that I can barely avoid little accidents from happening, my spots keep increasing daily. The spots on my forehead can be covered with concealer because they aren't bad but those on my body are another case and they are slowly rising daily. I just need suggestions on what to use, I will appreciate tinz dat are easy to get. I'm nt good with routines but a simple one will do. I'm working on making sure I wash off my makeup everyday too. I stay in abuja so I will appreciate tinz I cn find dere, and if possible particular stores to, with pictures of d products also. I'm nt trying to bleach, I'm just trying to remove d dark spots and make my skin softer and brighter. I was told to use salicylic acid or so but someone said it's N8000, I would really appreciate inexpensive products that are good 4 dark skin. B4 I forget I heard about d lime n lemon treatment n I intend to get it today, pls how effective is lime and lemon and how quickly does it work because I'm impatient, I need dis oda products incase dis fails. I will b waiting for replies...
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots by lipsyliscious: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2013
Modes pls cn u move this thread closer to FP I really need suggestions. Pls comment n help me out
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots by Geolalisa(f): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2013
@Lipsylicious

Try using St. Ives Apricot fresh skin scrub for your face and the St. Ives intensive healing Lotion for your skin. Use it consistently and am sure it will work for you. Cheers!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots by EyeKandy(f): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
Geolalisa: @Lipsylicious

Try using St. Ives Apricot fresh skin scrub for your face. Use it consistently and am sure it will work for you. Cheers!!!!

Yes, yes! St. Ives Apricot Scrub (blemish remover) is the best thing you could apply on your face. If worked for me. Just be patient with it.
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots by lipsyliscious: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
Geolalisa: @Lipsylicious

Try using St. Ives Apricot fresh skin scrub for your face and the St. Ives intensive healing Lotion for your skin. Use it consistently and am sure it will work for you. Cheers!!!!
tanx, will try it
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots by dontgivafuck: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
@Lipsilicious st. Ives apricot scrub is not really 4 dark spots, its a good Exfoliant buh its for pimple mgt nt for dark spot removal, hv used it for over a year n it sure lightens d dark spots to lightish brown buh it doesnt totally get rid of it, over time all dark spots will fade of course without any cream self buh dt is a long thing.

Original honey works faster, its natural n it also smoothens ur face jst apply allover face n leave for 15-30 mins then rinse off, 3rice per week, cleanse ur face b4 application, they will noticeably begin to fade away after 6wks... Lime juice also works buh d fruit is kinda scarce (atleast where i stay) n u might hv to discontinue use cos of its lack... Pls try not to pick at your pimples(eventhough i never stopped) buh its a gr8t advice n i'll always giv it

also i'll advice u to save for n get d salycylic acid peel, it gets rid of pimples n spots as it gently peels of d old damaged skin layer, n d best part is it actually cures pimple i.e no future outbreaks, so u dont hv to worry abt fading out another round of dark spots
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots by homesodear: 4:00am On Jul 30, 2014
Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots by arewaseye: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2014
I was recently introduced to Apricot scrub because of dark spots. unfortunately i discovered that the scrub is for face after i had already bought it. pls is their apricot scrub for body skin. i need answers asap. thanks
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots by kandiikane(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Do your research on mandelic acid. Works well on ethnic skin and if you decide to use it, use a sun protector because it's a peel and makes your skin sensitive.
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots by sammybest889(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pls does anybody knw some one or a doctor to give me his or her address and phone for me 2 me for the remover of my brother black d tin is killing him die and now he de used style affect pls abeg i need it now in abuja
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots by sammybest889(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
I need some one to link me 2 a person dat remove pimple and black spot in abuja pls i need is address and phone number
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
For facial spots and pimple, this is what worked for me. It will also make u lighter.
Daily treatment;
1. Wash ur face every morning and night with kojie sans soap or fair and white aha2 soap any exfoliant soap and rinse
2. After u leave the bathroom, put rosewater toner to cotton ball and user to clean ur face.

3. Apply carotone bsc to face in a circular motion.

Weekly/ bi weekly treatment

4. On days you have time- mostly weekends, steam ur face. Boil hot water and put in a bucket, put your face in d bucket and allow the steam to get to your face. This can take 15 to 30 mins.
When u are done, apply apricot scrub on ur face and scrub. After scrubing well, rinse your face.

5. Apply honey to ur face and allow to dry on ur face. This will take 15 to 30 mins. Rinse.
6. Apply carotone bsc ( black spot remover) to the face.

After one month or 2, Come to this threead and give your testimony. grin
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots by Lastborn081789(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
There are many effective dark spots remover cream. You can use Doux Serum, Funbact A triple action cream, and caroton lotion. Though these lotion can make you little bit fair that is if you don't mind sine you said you're a black person.
Re: I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots by Dinah247: 9:02pm On May 22, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Joshua Agai - A Male Model Releases More Pictures / Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant / Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.