Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Want To Know Like How Much (in Specific) Can Someone Have To Record A Song - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I Want To Know Like How Much (in Specific) Can Someone Have To Record A Song (513 Views)

Submit Your Songs To Record Labels And Vendors / Submit Your Artiste Profile To Record Labels,apply Now! / Get Connected To Record Labels,apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know Like How Much (in Specific) Can Someone Have To Record A Song by mamadep: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2013
Hello all nairalanders, how are you all,
please i want to know what amount of naira one must prepare in order to record a song, and what does one need to get his song good publicity, because there are lot of people that will give you one studio name or the other which not a quality one all because they want to make money. As i know this medium is the depth of quality information where one can get adequate information needed, please anyone who has been there, i need your advice in order to avoid the avoidable mistake, i will really appreciate a timely and qualified information from you about good studio, the amount one need, the mistake to avoid. I am into gospel music, i just want to start, i have my songs ready, but i am in a dilemma of how to go about it.

Thanks a whole lot, God bless you in advance
Re: I Want To Know Like How Much (in Specific) Can Someone Have To Record A Song by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2013
It depends on the studio you are doing the recording.
In a regular studio, you can record a track for just 9,000 Naira or so. . .

The track i featured someone on last, was recorded for 11,000 Naira. But the promotion and other pays can take more tho.

#TeamGOM
Re: I Want To Know Like How Much (in Specific) Can Someone Have To Record A Song by mamadep: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
thanks a lot god_of_music, i appreciate you, can i have your e-mail or phone so that i can ask you something
Re: I Want To Know Like How Much (in Specific) Can Someone Have To Record A Song by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
mamadep: thanks a lot god_of_music, i appreciate you, can i have your e-mail or phone so that i can ask you something
Send me a PM, but i won't reply you now, expect my reply by 7pm.

wink

#TeamGOM

(1) (Reply)

Azonto Vs Skelewu / Is Olamide A Rapper / Music Production/Promotions/Graphics/Website Design,etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.