Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:35 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (169293 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
My People, wetin we no go see for this Nairaland!

I no know wetin carry me go enter TV/Movies cos you guys know me, its not like I go there to deliberately annoy or like I enjoy annoying semid4lyfe *looks left and right*
But there was this very captivating thread titled "How Does Nigerian Music Become Very Popular In Ghana?" Emekson use your brain that is not the music section undecided

Talking about Music I saw that section had 3 people viewing! I mean come on, even the Entertainment section has at least 6 guests viewing at any point in time!! Mikuz you dey? undecided tongue

With all this gossiping, I no get time for celebrities or Nollywood but Obasanjo dancing Gangnam style *dies* grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1129718/obasanjo-dances-gangnam-style-ghana

Its official! The end of the world has been postponed to the year 3012. Please let us give thanks to morgist from the jokes section angry
At least many more boring days for Rocktation at Events grin https://www.nairaland.com/1097387/mini-chat-point-what-happening

Anyway sha, at least I can say thank God we are not Ghanaians grin https://www.nairaland.com/1124433/thank-god-not-ghanaians

Ok I'm done, you guys can now gist me urs :p

Mynd master derailer, work don start undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
What eactly are we required to do here
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
ijebabe:
I no know wetin carry me go enter TV/Movies cos you guys know me, its not like I go there to deliberately annoy or like I enjoy annoying semid4lyfe *looks left and right*
But there was this very captivating thread titled "How Does Nigerian Music Become Very Popular In Ghana?" Emekson use your brain that is not the music section undecided

Infact ehnn Ije, the mata has tired me. Na all this thing de make me want to de para for this NL. When other sections will be busy stealing our passengers, why would we not be having only one-and-three quarter views, on a whole 'Poster of The Year' thread? Saddening.
cry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by CrazyMan(m): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
dubem3: What eactly are we required to do here
Try reading the title a second time...and I'm sure your question would be answered.

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
Lol @ stealing our passengers! Its saddening and I plan on kidnapping them back tongue

Problem is the bloggers paste story and leave they don't hang around to interact with others. There's only one blogger that actually tries a bit so I might just give him the poster of the year award. No time to cry cool
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
SSDD. Same wahala, at my end. Spammers prefer to spam and move on.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by CrazyMan(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Rocktation: Infact ehnn Ije, the mata has tired me. Na all this thing de make me want to de para for this NL. When other sections will be busy stealing our passengers, why would we not be having only one-and-three quarter views, on a whole 'Poster of The Year' thread? Saddening. cry
But you don't have to cry na... wink
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
If there was something stronger.... The complaints are just too many to lay all down at once.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 12:13am On Dec 12, 2012
Rocktation: SSDD. Same wahala, at my end. Spammers prefer to spam and move on.
There might just be a way....*Light bulb moment*
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 12, 2012
Make i just pity una comment. . . To help una ministry. . . grin

2 Likes

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:42am On Dec 12, 2012
@@Coughs@@

I have been yawning, but this thread UNYAWNED me....Im on the standby.

Sorry eeehn....ije and rocky....I do understand what u pple are going through!

Ijebabe, its like mynd, ur hubby is on holiday!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2012
I don land ooo!!

How far? Wetin we dey discuss?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2012
CrazyMan:
But you don't have to cry na... wink

We have tissues (enough) in this section.....pple hardly come around to use them!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:45am On Dec 12, 2012
Ijebabe, can u be my lover on this project?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 1:30am On Dec 12, 2012
ijebabe:
There might just be a way....*Light bulb moment*

Hmmn..flicker moment ni grin
sexkillz: Make i just pity una comment. . . To help una ministry. . . grin

Chief perpetrator, you gather liver to enter this gathering oo.
Wetin these kind threads, really really de do for your section?

https://www.nairaland.com/1127058/how-spend-yuletide-xmas

https://www.nairaland.com/1124978/miss-nairaland-grand-finale-ended

https://www.nairaland.com/1128190/mr-nairaland-elimination-round-1
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 12, 2012
where else should dey be for chrissakes?

I hope it's not what I'm thinking. grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 1:42am On Dec 12, 2012
What are you thinking?
Or were my eyes deceiving me, when I saw the former edition in the Fashion section? Or is that like the new Recycle bin now?

And yuletide... 'Nuff said. tongue
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 12, 2012
OK, have the yuletide thread. . . I dash you. grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 1:47am On Dec 12, 2012
Noooooo! They're all spent now, I don't want none of 'em. Take them to the Fashion section again cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:43am On Dec 12, 2012
**coughs**

Anybody wey talk say my yam no go done, them no go sell stove for am for market.

Mynd here representing the Derailers association of nairaland.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2012
Hehehe Ayo! Is Ije now a free enterprise when I'm still alive, disadvantage of marrying a beautiful lady alas, Ojukwu. Let me go prepare my WILL jor.
ayobase: Ijebabe, can u be my lover on this project?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2012
Lmao @ Ije's signature. grin grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by CrazyMan(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2012
sexkillz: Lmao @ Ije's signature. grin grin grin
Why you de laf am na...she has to market her section so customers would come. grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2012
CrazyMan:
Why you de laf am na...she has to market her section so customers would come. grin
Lmao. grin grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2012
sexkillz: Make i just pity una comment. . . To help una ministry. . . grin
You think say you be good market abi? tongue
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2012
Idowuogbo: I don land ooo!!

How far? Wetin we dey discuss?
Chei, see as I dey inspire good behaviour. In fact I should retire happy grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by sexdntkillz: 11:10am On Dec 12, 2012
sexkillz: Lmao. grin grin grin

you have been summoned before the council of elders and house of lords in the general section. . . Please proceed accordingly, thanks!!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2012
Rocktation:

Hmmn..flicker moment ni grin

Chief perpetrator, you gather liver to enter this gathering oo.
Wetin these kind threads, really really de do for your section?

https://www.nairaland.com/1127058/how-spend-yuletide-xmas

https://www.nairaland.com/1124978/miss-nairaland-grand-finale-ended

https://www.nairaland.com/1128190/mr-nairaland-elimination-round-1
Lool! Madam Rocky no waste time grin

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2012
sexdntkillz:

you have been summoned before the council of elders and house of lords in the general section. . . Please proceed accordingly, thanks!!
Who is this one? undecided

Killz, where do these weirdos come from
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44: **coughs**

Anybody wey talk say my yam no go done, them no go sell stove for am for market.

Mynd here representing the Derailers association of nairaland.
SMH.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2012
Hehe. No lele. We'd get them one after the other. You on your side, have all the subsections' heads in Entertainment, to combat. Including me. smiley
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by sexdntkillz: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2012
ijebabe:
Who is this one? undecided

Killz, where do these weirdos come from

excuse me lady, im not a weirdo, im a human whose rights have been breeched? I demand justice. . You can tell him to answer the summons or you can keep out of this, thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.