Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Can You Forgive A Witch Who Confessed of Killing All The Members of Your Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Forgive A Witch Who Confessed of Killing All The Members of Your Family (1839 Views)

Nakeed Woman: Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof / Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Forgive A Witch Who Confessed of Killing All The Members of Your Family by highyo: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2013
The lord Jesus Christ has chained all of us with a prayer that said, And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors(Matt6:9) this mean If I refuse to forgive whosoever that sin against me, God don't forgive me of my sins either

CAN YOU FORGIVE A WITCH WHO CONFESS TO KILLED ALL YOUR FAMILY JUST IN A DAY

let me tell you this, You Must Not Have A Reason Not To Forgive Even A Witch That Kill All Your Family

Before I say anything on the topic, I think I should start with this question Why will man hate his creator

FORGIVE THE LORD
There are many people who hate God to the extent that they will never want to have anything to do with him. God can not sin, because in him, there is no traces of darkness. I heard of Man in my school, that have this kind of grudge against the lord, He is a lecturer in my department. I was told on his convocation day, his father, Mother and all the rest of his family and even his girl friend had an accident and they all died. (I don't know if its true or not) because of that this Man bear a deep grudge against the lord that he will not want anything to do with the lord.
I also had a boss when I was doing my IT in IBPLC, I don't know why but this man will not want to have anything to do with the lord. Many has decided to be an Atheist because of the hatred they have for the Lord

Brother, God is too holy to do evil neither will he want to see evil. Remember when the Lord Jesus was on the cross, he said, Father why have you forsaken Me, its because Jesus was bearing the sin of all man and because of that, he look irritating in the sight of God, God cannot bear sins, that's why He himself will never do evil.

Whenever people sin against the lord, the lord will leave them alone and allow satan and his demon to perform their operation on them. but if your way is right with the lord, he will protect you and surround you with fire of wall against the evil plan of satan concerning your life. E.G satan could not do anything to job because he was shield with wall of fire. but once you get away from the protection of the lord, he allow he leaves and devil will take over.

God can not sin, don't bear grudge against the Lord.

FORGIVE A WITCH
Let me coined this story. A woman got married and wait upon the lord for the fruit of womb for more than 15years. after then she met a man of God who broke that curse, and after then, she got pregnant and on the day of her delivery, she could not give birth, and she almost lost her life, but by prayer, she gave birth to a twins. two years again she gave birth to another bouncing baby boy and two years again, God add another twince for her and she became a mother of 5 children. her husband was a bank manager and they are living happily. one day, they decided to travel to their village to visit the parent of her husband, on their way back, they all had an accident and only the woman survive the accident, but in the process of saving her life, she lost her womb.
Now she cant give birth again, she lost her husband and she lost all her children. 10years after, a woman in her husband village her husband father second wife confess of killing the whole family because that woman offended her when she was still a child
Now let stop here. will you forgive her?

there are many people who has decided not to forgive a witch in their father or mother side,
They will try to poison them
They will try to stone them
that is when they will remember what the lord said in the old testament that, do not allow a witch to stay alive
they will chase them out of the village
they will even decided to go to seven days fasting and prayer to call down fire upon them
No this should not be so, truly they have confess their sins to you, yes they are guilty, they confess of making you impotent, they confess of eating your womb, they confess of killing your children and your spouse, they confess of destroying all what you have labored for so many years, but the lord is saying now to forgive them.
so that he can also forgive you of your sins.

DONT EVEN TRY GOING TO BED WITHOUT SETTLING MATTERS WITH YOUR HUSBAND OR WIFE.
I have read many testimony about many people that has end up in hell in the name of unforgivness, if God can forgive you of your sins, why then cant you forgive just to save your own soul for eternal condemnation?

A witch confess a time ago, that she tried to kill a woman, for many days she has turned into a snake, staying in their bedroom, so that at night, she can kill the woman. but everyday, the woman and her husband always pray, so, she cant attack the woman. so one day she tried to cause little misunderstanding between the woman and her husband. that night they didn't pray before going to bed, at night, she bite the woman and she disappeared, now the woman died without settling matters with her husband
Also, I read of a pastor Daniel Ekechukwu who died in a car accident and was taken to mortuary, and he came back to life after 3 days. He was condemned to hell because, His wife slapped him and he didn't forgive her before he died
Also many pastor has end up in hell for unforgiving
Why will you go to hell because of someone? please forgive whosoever that offend you so that the lord will forgive you
No matter the kind of evil anyone did to you and the kind of pains they cause you
Be dead to the pains
Do not try to revenge
Even try to help them when they are In need
Live a life without revenge.
Don't call fire upon him or her, instead, destroy his power and activities.
don't say every witches in my father house or mother house die by fire, No that is not Love, destroy their power instead. I have also prayed that kind of prayer too in the past, but I tell you, if they die and God show you their end, you will pity them so much and even regret you ever destroy them.

I tell you the truth, even Paul the apostle, despite all the things he pass trough when he was on earth, a second he spent in heaven, he forgot he was ever stoned, he forgot he was flogged, he forgot all the pains he pass trough on earth. He had the power to call down fire from heaven to destroy the people persecuting him, but he never did so, yet he pray for their forgiveness

Steven a man full of faith never did so too, they were stoning him, yet he keep praying to God not to count the sin upon them
Jesus too also did the same thing, despite the flogging and the nailing, he still keep on praying to God to forgive us because we do not know what we were doing

MAN TO MAN
Lev19:18 Thou shall not avenge or bear any grudge against anybody but love your neighbor
their are many people that go along with a saying that we will settle our matter in heaven. I can never forgive him or her, they are ignorance of God word, you can only settle matter while you are still living on earth.
They will even go to the church, dance sing and even smile in the church, but back at home they have a matter to settle and yet they are not ready to settle it and even will not want to forgive their offender.
this is so much common among Husband and wife.
Believe it or not, even if you put all the money of your account in the offering box, it will not be accepted until you settle the matter with your adversary first.

FORGIVE THE ONE BETRAYED YOU
e.g. You suffered so much for someone and he made a promise never to betray you, you gave him money, he travel out of the country, he promise to come back home and take you along with him, but unfortunately he sent you a letter instead, that, he has gotten someone else that you should look for your own husband. you suffer so much to get the money, even the people you borrowed the money from, arrested you and you struggled so much to repay back the money, and now he betrayed you. Because of that you naked your self and cursed him. please you have to remove those curses
I know its very painful, but you still have to forgive him.
Before I gave my life to Christ, I have promise many girls heaven and earth, and I betrayed them at last, After I gave my life to Christ I have to call them one by one and appologise for all that I did. please forgive the one who betrayed you

WHY MUST WE PRAY FOR THEIR FORGIVENESS
Very simple, Demons cannot operate without a body. A driver must drive and a sinner must sin. we should always bear in our mind that, they are not the one operating, it the sin in them.

A man that confess of using your child for ritual, don't hate him forgive him or else God will not forgive you of your sins, and if God will not forgive you, then you are going to hell
Why will you go to hell because of some one? leave everything in the hand of God and focus on the things above

The spirit of the lord is using me to pass this message to you. please do not ignore it, I was also guilty of all too, after I gave my life to Christ, I have to settle matters with those that I offended and I forgave those who offended me.
Jesus also did that for you

Re: Can You Forgive A Witch Who Confessed of Killing All The Members of Your Family by perilioustime: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
cry concerning that of a witch, I will, but it will be very painful
Re: Can You Forgive A Witch Who Confessed of Killing All The Members of Your Family by perilioustime: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
6. Forgiveness forces our own level of consciousness to expand.
5. Forgiveness embodies the concept of “what goes around comes around.”
4. Forgiveness makes us aware that most people are doing the best they can.
3. Forgiveness helps us stop playing the victim card.
2. Forgiveness allows us to see everyone in our lives as a teacher.
1. Forgiveness allows us to take responsibility for our own happiness.
7. Forgiveness teaches us to keep our expectations tempered.
8. Forgiveness teaches us to tone down our instincts for self-preservation.
9. Forgiveness creates a space to let go and love.
10. Forgiveness is the best revenge. kiss

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Witch Who Confessed of Killing All The Members of Your Family by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
That will be in my next life.
Re: Can You Forgive A Witch Who Confessed of Killing All The Members of Your Family by highyo: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2013
eximbrokerng: That will be in my next life.
Then the next life will be hell
you must forgive her to enter the kingdom of God.
one second in heaven, you will ever forget the problems you pass trough in life

(1) (Reply)

Some Basic Islamic Manners - Revisited / Prophet Mohammed Should Not Be Insulted – Pope Francis / "I See Another World War" - Apostle Suleiman's 2016 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.