Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

People Sleeping In The Bus During Travels - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / People Sleeping In The Bus During Travels (817 Views)

Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? / A Man Sleeping In His Inlaw's House....how Do You See It In Your Place / ( Video ) Two African Men Fighting On The Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Sleeping In The Bus During Travels by skoloppy31(m): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2013
i have tried many times reason behind why people make it point of duty to sleep when in a bus, cars, lorries, okadas, tricycle, bicycle when moving from one state to the other in NAIJA......
THIS ARE DA QUESTIONS THAT ALWAYS RUN ON MA MIND
1) PEOPLE SUSPEND THIER SLEEP DURING THE NIGHT BECAUSE OF THE JOURNEY.
2) THE BUS OR CAR FEELS SO CONFINENT FOR THEM THAT SLEEP CARRIED THEM AWAY...
3) THEY SLEEP JUST TO PASS TIME IN THE BUS
4) THEY HAVE SLEEPING SICKNESS .TRYPANOSOMIASIS BY TSE TSE FLY
5) ITS A NORM AND CULTURE
LAST BULLET
I was the only one awake among the passengers from ibadan to lagos this morning. ..all were far gone snoring..I wonder if accident happens what is going to be thier response ....
OLUWA NI OLUSU AGUNTAN SHA BUH AGUNTAN GATS TO BE VIGILANT

1 Like

Re: People Sleeping In The Bus During Travels by MRSANITY(m): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2013
It is actually not ideal to sleep in the bus while traveling, but sometimes I sleep cos of fatigue, after working till about 9pm everyday, and I need to be on the road again the next day by 6am, my brother, person must sleep small inside bus o. The only time I don't sleep is if I have something to read up before I get to my destination.

1 Like

Re: People Sleeping In The Bus During Travels by skoloppy31(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
MR.SANITY:
It is actually not ideal to sleep in the bus while traveling, but sometimes I sleep cos of fatigue, after working till about 9pm everyday, and I need to be on the road again the next day by 6am, my brother, person must sleep small inside bus o. The only time I don't sleep is if I have something to read up before I get to my destination.
I understand ur point...but its seems 80 percent of people fixed thier hours of sleep during the time of travels
Re: People Sleeping In The Bus During Travels by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
undecided
skoloppy31: i have tried many times reason behind why people make it point of duty to sleep when in a bus, cars, lorries, okadas, tricycle, bicycle when moving from one state to the other in NAIJA......
T

You don't mean it? People sleep on bicycles, tricycles and motorcycles shocked

Truly the world is coming to an end undecided
We giv up undecided
Re: People Sleeping In The Bus During Travels by skoloppy31(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Joavid: undecided

You don't mean it? People sleep on bicycles, tricycles and motorcycles shocked

Truly the world is coming to an end undecided
We giv up undecided
am just being sarcastic
Re: People Sleeping In The Bus During Travels by marvelU(f): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2013
I personally don't have a problem sleeping in bus when travelling.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Take It Back To The Root / Monkey King Saga Hack V1.5 Ios Android Cheat 2015 / Reason Why Oba Of Benin's Death Must Be Kept Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.