Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) (4188 Views)

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by RIVEX: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Tecno has definitely been successful with its android devices & its flagship phone, the Phantom A+. So its time we focus on next year's devices from Tecno.

NOTE => The specs listed here are not official & are 50% inaccurate. They are calculated based on the way Tecno releases their devices.

Tecno Phantom B
This device will be released few days after the launch of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5 & will feature the same Screen Size as the Galaxy S5. It will feature a 2GB RAM, 4.3 jelly bean, 13MP back & 8MP front camera, 8GB internal memory, 8GB or 16GB memory card.

Tecno Phantom B+
This will be the next Tecno flagship device & will be launched a few months after the Phantom B. It will feature the same Screen Size and Camera spec as the Galaxy S5 too, 3GB or 3.5GB RAM, 4.4 Kit Kat, 8GB or 16GB internal memory, 16GB memory card.

Not much can be calculated yet but expect the best from Tecno in 2014, especially from the Tecno Phantom B+.

From your guy, RIVEX.
Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by Tbillz(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
Na 2 dey pill Up salary dey wait 4 tecno fones na....!
Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by xtervaganza(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
Techno 3gig ram? Its possible though, if only they are ready to put the hardwork in it

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by KillMoves: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Techno slow down Cos the rate @ which u guys r releasing phones is alarming. Take a cue from iPhone & Samsung and space out the duration in which your phones are released so as to gain ground & plan 4 future phones. Don't fizzle out like Blackberry & Nokia Cos too much of everything is bad.

#Justsaying
Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by krugar07(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
RIVEX: Tecno has definately been successful with its android devices & its flagship phone, the Phantom A+. So its time we focus on next year's devices from Tecno.

[b]NOTE =>[/b]The specs listed here are not official & are 50% 100% inaccurate. They are calculated based on the way Tecno releases their devices.
Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by YouSuckDude(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
xtervaganza: Techno 3gig ram? Its possible though, if only they are ready to put the hardwork in it

it is definately possible since gionee has already made a 3GB device. And also, game developers says dat next year android games will be like PS3-Half... so get ready.... And guys, plz stop replying/quoting topics

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by mrdrizzy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by mrdrizzy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by RedCard1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
@OP you just said it clearly that they're copying Samsung by mentioning Galaxy S5. Why can't they come up with their own ideas?
Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by cjudy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
What is 4.3 os, when 2013 generations are into 4.4, they should go and rest jor
Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by RIVEX: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
Red_Card: @OP you just said it clearly that they're copying Samsung by mentioning Galaxy S5. Why can't they come up with their own ideas?

i really dont knw why but i must say that i'm still happy with their products either way. They create cloned devices so that we can have a feel of owning the latest and top mobile device at a cheap price... So am happy and satisfied with tecno...

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by RIVEX: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
cjudy: What is 4.3 os, when 2013 generations are into 4.4, they should go and rest jor

Remember, they made ginger bread devices this year, thats why i thought that they may introduce 4.3 jelly bean in 2014... But come on, lets not jump into conclusion yet...
Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by Youngpo413: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
OTA
Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
its a calculated facts by the o.p based on how tecno releases phones... and not an actual fact undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by flawless911(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: its a calculated facts by the o.p based on how tecno releases phones... and not an actual fact undecided
U're d only guy who actually got d op's point.. Cant say much for d remaining commenters tho

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by MuyiwaMike(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
flawless911: U're d only guy who actually got d op's point.. Cant say much for d remaining commenters tho
I got it too...it's just funny how people think this is real...

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
RIVEX:

i really dont knw why but i must say that i'm still happy with their products either way. They create cloned devices so that we can have a feel of owning the latest and top mobile device at a cheap price... So am happy and satisfied with tecno...

abeg chop knuckle.... u 2 much.
Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by babsalux09(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
RIVEX:

Remember, they made ginger bread devices this year, thats why i thought that they may introduce 4.3 jelly bean in 2014... But come on, lets not jump into conclusion yet...
to me this tecno guys can make confirm products,maybe its just market strategy,and rightnow they are directin their product towards people who cant afford expensive samsung,xperia e.t.c products but wanna have a feel on an android device,likewise samsung and d rest just that d highend phone makers have been in d game earlier and they have gain ground so they definately can go back to produce cheap technology,they believe if you so much want their product,then your pocket has to speak for it,very soon or maybe near future some tecno device will be something which a middle class fellow wont be able to afford again,,,i think d best thing is to chillax nd let them keep producing,sooner enough price will fall,new innovations will come,and then you will get ur exact taste or something close to it.
Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by YouSuckDude(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
@mike and @flawless, wetin naaah... if u google "galaxy s5", u will get lots of result of Galaxy S5 rumours and most of the rumours (if not all) will actually be the exact feature of the Galaxy S5 wen it is eventually released... Now, Cant u see dat this is a rumour which might be the actual feature if u do your own calculation?

@RIVEX, this is the most accurate rumour i've ever seen from a nigerian. This is how rumours are being calculated and i want to say thumbs up...

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
YouSuckDude: @mike and @flawless, wetin naaah... if u google "galaxy s5", u will get lots of result of Galaxy S5 rumours and most of the rumours (if not all) will actually be the exact feature of the Galaxy S5 wen it is eventually released... Now, Cant u see dat this is a rumour which might be the actual feature if u do your own calculation?

@RIVEX, this is the most accurate rumour i've ever seen from a nigerian. This is how rumours are being calculated and i want to say thumbs up...

but if you run a google search, can you see any other forum with this tecno rumor?? even if its just one other placeundecided

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
babsalux09:
to me this tecno guys can make confirm products,maybe its just market strategy,and rightnow they are directin their product towards people who cant afford expensive samsung,xperia e.t.c products but wanna have a feel on an android device,likewise samsung and d rest just that d highend phone makers have been in d game earlier and they have gain ground so they definately can go back to produce cheap technology,they believe if you so much want their product,then your pocket has to speak for it,very soon or maybe near future some tecno device will be something which a middle class fellow wont be able to afford again,,,i think d best thing is to chillax nd let them keep producing,sooner enough price will fall,new innovations will come,and then you will get ur exact taste or something close to it.

the phantom a2 sells for 45grand with an old mtk chip... so these rumored new phones will cost nothing less than 50grand, and still on an old mtk chip?? no ota, and unrecognized xda support?? bros its no longer a phone for the less privileged.... its a pure RIPOFF..

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by babsalux09(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
deejay_harry1:

the phantom a2 sells for 45grand with an old mtk chip... so these rumored new phones will cost nothing less than 50grand, and still on an old mtk chip?? no ota, and unrecognized xda support?? bros its no longer a phone for the less privileged.... its a pure RIPOFF..
thats why u have a choice on products u buy,if they use d same technology has samsung & co..u will have to pay more for it.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
babsalux09:
thats why u have a choice on products u buy,if they use d same technology has samsung & co..u will have to pay more for it.

do you have any idea wat tecno is doin?? they know d coming of ota is their end of smartphone, otherwise , tell me, why they dont wanna add tht feature?? ...

when other oems are adding it, even chinese phones but tecno chooses to rip off by making new phones with less intriguing specs, ?? to be honest, this tecno phones. , shouldnt be more than 20grand, ... none should....

no gorrilla glass

ota..

1gbram

4gb storage??

no support?

hdmi

mtk cheap chips, not even the latest mtk??

unrecognized??

fake cameras

DUDE TELL ME THE HONEST TRUTH, WHY ANY OF THESE TECNOS SHOULD SELL UP TO 45grand?? ..

atleast if they sold these phones for true amount its supposed to be sold, i bet no soul will beef them, coz they relatively produce phones for the poor...

but selling these devices for close to a samsung s3 price?? with disgusting specs?? just cox nigerians are dumb enough to fall??

THATZ QUITE RIDICULOUS...

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by physise(m): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
deejay_harry1:

do you have any idea wat tecno is doin?? they know d coming of ota is their end of smartphone, otherwise , tell me, why they dont wanna add tht feature?? ...

when other oems are adding it, even chinese phones but tecno chooses to rip off by making new phones with less intriguing specs, ?? to be honest, this tecno phones. , shouldnt be more than 20grand, ... none should....

no gorrilla glass

ota..

1gbram

4gb storage??

no support?

hdmi

unrecognized??

fake cameras

DUDE TELL ME THE HONEST TRUTH, WHY ANY OF THESE TECNOS SHOULD SELL UP TO 45grand?? ..

atleast if they sold these phones for true amount its supposed to be sold, i bet no soul will beef them, coz they relatively produce phones for the poor...

but selling these devices for close to a samsung s3 price?? with disgusting specs?? just cox nigerians are dumb enough to fall??

lol abeg leave them...Tecno dey decieve dem big time becous if dey put ota nobody go buy deir fone again
lol 4gb storage lol
1gb ram nor dey reach me again...my nxt fone must get 1.5gb ram n above
they expect me to buy 4gb storage fone for 45k lolz
but tecno dey try shall

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by babsalux09(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
deejay_harry1:

no gorrilla glass

ota..

1gbram

4gb storage??

no support?

hdmi

unrecognized??

fake cameras

yeah ridiculous thats why i can only go for their fones below 25k,but as for d 45k i will rather spend on samsung galaxy grand or a sony xperia..but all d same they still manufacture d cheapest android so far.
Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by RIVEX: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2013
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

abeg chuck knuckle.... u 2 much.

tnx man... dats just the point
Re: Tecno Phantom B And Tecno Phantom B+ (Expected In 2014) by iheanyi40(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2013
Viewing this topic: Seun ( m)
and one guest(s)
Oga seun u wan port to tecno. ? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Is Out With Double Awuf. Free Mb Still Blazing. Enjoy While It Last! / 10 Cool Things To Do With The Developer Options In Your Android / New Airtel Data Plan Called Double Data Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.