Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Brainstorm About New Idea For 2014 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Brainstorm About New Idea For 2014 (1411 Views)

Devs: Here Is A Free Idea For You / I Have An Idea For The Programming Section < All Programmers Enter / I Need Final Year Project Idea For Computer Science Related 2 Andriod App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brainstorm About New Idea For 2014 by dwittyc0der(f): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hey Guys

The witty Guy is back with his funny stuff but actually this is funny , am serious ! let us leave eCommerce alone and move on to better ideas ..

I can actually tell you that are like 10 ideas i have which am currently brainstorming more features which will make dem beta grin

Now guys let brainstorm about some gr8t ideas

for me

1. An app to outsource our home jobs like , get me efo & ewedu from market .. and the nearest ninja around the person that ourtsource that job will contact the person that wanna get ewedu. it like a peer to peer job

2. Still in the brain box will give u guys more when am done with this : wittytom.com/tsk/ grin grin cool cool cool

Oya buy me one coke

Re: Brainstorm About New Idea For 2014 by Ajibel(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2013
First to comment

*dancing skelewu + azonto*

1 Like

Re: Brainstorm About New Idea For 2014 by Abdulhakeem1(m): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2013
dwittyc0der: Hey Guys

The witty Guy is back with his funny stuff but actually this is funny , am serious ! let us leave eCommerce alone and move on to better ideas ..

I can actually tell you that are like 10 ideas i have which am currently brainstorming more features which will make dem beta grin

Now guys let brainstorm about some gr8t ideas

for me

1. An app to outsource our home jobs like , get me efo & ewedu from market .. and the nearest ninja around the person that ourtsource that job will contact the person that wanna get ewedu. it like a peer to peer job

2. Still in the brain box will give u guys more when am done with this : wittytom.com/tsk/ grin grin cool cool cool

Oya buy me one coke
Bad Guy. Lols
Re: Brainstorm About New Idea For 2014 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
an app to calculate s-e-x-u-a-l performance
Re: Brainstorm About New Idea For 2014 by Luka316(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
an app that can allow me download 100mb in 1 munite
Re: Brainstorm About New Idea For 2014 by Abdulhakeem1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Apps dat will download ur dinner 4rm net.
Re: Brainstorm About New Idea For 2014 by Kunlayd: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Did you really expect anyone to share an idea for you to hijack on this? smh. U wan scam us? You see maga for here?

2 Likes

Re: Brainstorm About New Idea For 2014 by josieboy55(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
Kunlayd: Did you really expect anyone to share an idea for you to hijack on this? smh. U wan scam us? You see maga for here?

Leave dat guy , he almost scammed me . Thank God i was wise enough tongue
Re: Brainstorm About New Idea For 2014 by tirex(m): 12:51am On Dec 19, 2013
@OP..Not bad...but that ur app go get enough conditions oh..
Well...let's considers these conditions..
1.Evrybody needs to hav it installed on whatever device they want..
2.There should be a way of indicating that the current request has been taken care of..So no 2 persons would carry out the same task.
3.How do u monetise it..As i bliv that shud be ur ultimate goal..
Re: Brainstorm About New Idea For 2014 by Javanian: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2013
A music sharing smart phone app, Basically an app that lets users share music by images. Every music/sound has a corresponding waveform, so example this is the wave form for Psquare's personally.

[img]http://www.hatcenter.amu.edu.pl/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/SoundWaveForm1.jpg[/img]

User 1 wants to share this music with user 2
Your app gets the wave of psquare's personally from user 1 saves it as jpg and sends it to user 2
User 2 receives it and your app extracts the music from the jpg image and saves it to user 2's phone
So basically an mp3 of 5 mb can be shared with a jpg image of just 5kb
Re: Brainstorm About New Idea For 2014 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
I know absolutely nothing about programming but as it concern NL, how about a chatroom where we can actually have avatars doing everyday normal things... even like getting married, going on dates, cooking... shopping...

Or just a sets of rooms... mall, church, mosques, football field, ball room, market, restaurant...

Where peep would actually talk...

Huh?

Am I making sense!?

I hope I'm not making a fool of my java illiterate self.
Re: Brainstorm About New Idea For 2014 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Javanian: A music sharing smart phone app, Basically an app that lets users share music by images. Every music/sound has a corresponding waveform, so example this is the wave form for Psquare's personally.

[img]http://www.hatcenter.amu.edu.pl/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/SoundWaveForm1.jpg[/img]

Your app gets the wave of psquare's personally from user 1 saves it as jpg and sends it to user 2
User 2 receives it and your app extracts the music from the jpg image and saves it to user 2's phone
_

I thought you had my idea at first, but nevermind, it's not even close.
Re: Brainstorm About New Idea For 2014 by kennedyugo: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Javanian: A music sharing smart phone app, Basically an app that lets users share music by images. Every music/sound has a corresponding waveform, so example this is the wave form for Psquare's personally.

you can't fully represent music information with just image of a wave form. The wave form is just a graphical representation of the amplitude at different times

PS: But since we have faster technologies for transferring files eg wlan, I don't think that is a problem.
You can think of other apps that can analyze music and give you whatever you want from it

(1) (Reply)

13 & 15 Years From Nigeria Built Mobile Web Browsing Alternative To Google Chrom / Pacific School Software / How Do I Use An Email Service In MVC5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.