Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Help!!! I Need New Ideas For Family Menu!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help!!! I Need New Ideas For Family Menu!!! (678 Views)

Nairalander Chef Shares Unique Pictures Of His Fish BBQ Menu. / Naija Xmas Menu / Maggi Family Menu: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Need New Ideas For Family Menu!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
Guys, please I'm desperate!!! I need ideas for family menu. All we ever seem to eat is eba with egusi and okro and efo, rice and stew, beans, yam and stew/corn-beef stew/vegetable sauce, bread with egg, cheese and usual breakfast stuff!!!

We don't eat anything else except the same Naija food. When I do try and make 'oyinbo' food, i make sure it's well spiced but now we are all bored silly!!! The last dish of rice and catfish stew we made, na only their papa chop am; even me sef don tire for the same same.

Abeg, I am desperate for dishes that will appeal to our Naija-Britico palate...HELP!!!!
Re: Help!!! I Need New Ideas For Family Menu!!! by SniperOne: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Frankly, It would be more great to demand this sort of Information or data from the intended or propose consumers- that's your family, C'mon this won't render you less of a woman or mother so go on with it.
Re: Help!!! I Need New Ideas For Family Menu!!! by tpia5: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
This section is full of recipes, likewise the internet is also full of recipes, even what you mentioned is quite varied, its up to you to sit down and figure out what you want to change on your menu.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Salmon Recipes Baked / Thank God For The Gift Of Food / Can You Eat This Cake??? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.