Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Details Of The Agreement Reached Between FG And ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Details Of The Agreement Reached Between FG And ASUU (1037 Views)

Lastest And News Filter On The Ongoing Meeting Between The President And ASUU / FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night / ASUU/fg Meeting Today No Agreement Reached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details Of The Agreement Reached Between FG And ASUU by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
I got the details of the agreement reached by federal government and ASUU from a friend who is an exco of ASUU ABU upon my complain about the way the NEC members are handling the matter.
1. Government accepted that the 2009 agreement and the 2012 mourning must be implemented.
2. Government agreed that the earned allowances must be paid
3. Government will release N200billion for infrastructural development in the Universities to cover 2012 and 2013
4. Government will subsequently release N220billion each from 2014 to 2018
5. Government will as matter of urgency open a suspense account with central bank of Nigeria where these money will be lodge for universities to access. Also the N62billion balance of the earned allowances will be lodge in this account too.

Conditions from local congresses
1. All salary arrears owed to academic staff must be paid
2. Government should show evidence of commitment to release the N200billion for 2012-2013
3. Any academic staff who as a result of the strike action being victimized in form of suspension or sack must be reinstated.

The bolded is the area that is still making the strike to be on...may God save us.

3 Likes

Re: Details Of The Agreement Reached Between FG And ASUU by Yemlizzy(f): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lets hope it is met as money issues are so trivial.
Re: Details Of The Agreement Reached Between FG And ASUU by roland2rule(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
I won't believe this until u provide d source..

I just want to thank God 4 being d 1st to COMMENT sha.
Whao, since all dis while... ;DI won't believe this until u provide d source..

Whao, since all dis while...
Re: Details Of The Agreement Reached Between FG And ASUU by roland2rule(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
Yemlizzy: Lets hope it is met as money issues are so trivial.

WHO IS THIS NW Mouthchew, what are u even doing here by dis time..
Why don't u read and get off, u even comment again when am still happy that am d 1st to comment...
Re: Details Of The Agreement Reached Between FG And ASUU by sylvar02(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
roland2rule:

Why don't u read and get off, u even comment again when am still happy that am d 1st to comment...

Lol
Re: Details Of The Agreement Reached Between FG And ASUU by desy24444(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Even bible said,"let no man dat donot work,donot eat"bt dis acedamic boko haram want 2 reap without sowing
Re: Details Of The Agreement Reached Between FG And ASUU by obuksjr(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
roland2rule: I won't believe this until u provide d source..

Whao, since all dis while... ;DI won't believe this until u provide d source..

Whao, since all dis while...
Try and upgrade, because the Nokia 3310 you are using to browse would not make you achieve this feat of first to comment.
Re: Details Of The Agreement Reached Between FG And ASUU by Shegnax: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
y,will they think dey will get paid for the work they did not do.are they not receiving money from dose private university they are lecturing in during the strike.
Re: Details Of The Agreement Reached Between FG And ASUU by tsleazy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
*waiting for d anti-ASUU warriors to start their fight*
Re: Details Of The Agreement Reached Between FG And ASUU by Yemlizzy(f): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
roland2rule:

Hahahaha guy why the beef now? Have you eaten today so why are you hating.....
Re: Details Of The Agreement Reached Between FG And ASUU by roland2rule(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Hahahaha guy why the beef now? Have you eaten today so why are you hating.....

Am nt beefing u jo... Am d 1st to comment and b4 I know it ur comment is nw d first. I guess dis is d work of d moderators...corrupt pple
Re: Details Of The Agreement Reached Between FG And ASUU by Yemlizzy(f): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
roland2rule:

Am nt beefing u jo... Am d 1st to comment and b4 I know it ur comment is nw d first. I guess dis is d work of d moderators...corrupt pple
Hmm.....i see.Why fussing over this first to comment of a thing*laughs*

(1) (Reply)

SAD: See What ASUU Strike Has Turned Female Nigerian Student Into / Nigeria 2013 Pan-african Universities Debating Championship, PAUDC Result / 2015 Finland University Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.