Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

“I Would Love The Chance To Go” – Odemwingie Eyes Brazil 2014 World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Would Love The Chance To Go” – Odemwingie Eyes Brazil 2014 World Cup (613 Views)

Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / West Bromwich Coach Roy Hodgson Blasts Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Would Love The Chance To Go” – Odemwingie Eyes Brazil 2014 World Cup by irririchris(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2013
Cardiff City striker, Peter Odemwingie, has expressed his hopes of being called up by Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi, for next year’s World Cup in Brazil.

The former West Brom attacker, has not been invited to the Nigerian national since Keshi took over as head coach, but is looking forward to being at his second World Cup.

“I was in the Nigeria squad for the last World Cup finals in South Africa and I would love the chance to go again,” Odemwingie told WalesOnline.

“I believe I have a chance and when it comes I would be delighted. I haven’t been selected lately because the coach is making changes to the squad and it affected all the older players so the situation wasn’t friendly.

“Playing for my country in Brazil would mean so much to me. No player will be in the squad unless they do well for their various clubs. Brazil is even more popular football-wise so it will be great if it happens”.

Re: “I Would Love The Chance To Go” – Odemwingie Eyes Brazil 2014 World Cup by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2013
Each generation must discover its mission, fulfill it or betray it, in relative opacity -oga sorry pls pack well let new ones step in.....................
Re: “I Would Love The Chance To Go” – Odemwingie Eyes Brazil 2014 World Cup by Gwekzy: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2013
Let's face the fact, Osaze is som1 that would bring so much good to the team if only he can drop his ego...this guy get talent wella n he can be a constant threat in d attack.

1 Like

Re: “I Would Love The Chance To Go” – Odemwingie Eyes Brazil 2014 World Cup by irririchris(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
with his very good skill and talent. his got a very bad attitude, which is an unforgiving spirit, if he is giving the chance to come back to the Super Eagles, he will do everything to get back at Stephen Keshi just like he did to Samson Saisai during the qualifiers for 2012 Nations cup.
Re: “I Would Love The Chance To Go” – Odemwingie Eyes Brazil 2014 World Cup by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
My
advice is, let him come and play a full whole season with enyimba in the
nigerian league. Then we can start thinking of calling him back to the
S.E

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tennis: All Things Tennis. A Place For Rafa & Serena Fans. / Arsenal Could Be 4th Nextweek?!? / Brazil 2014: New Super Eagles’ Jersey Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.