Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday (2773 Views)

Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. / Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2013
Breaking News::: University of Abuja Pulls out of ASUU, they have directed all their students to resume on 1st December 2013 ... Signed by UniAbuja registrar. . So if you are a student of UniAbuja, school will open on sunday 1st Dec. 2013.
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by airclipse(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2013
k
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Deekaydadon(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2013
More schools to join very soon smiley grin
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2013
Its now on Ait.
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2013
wow thats nice
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Sodiq3(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2013
This film is getting interesting ×waiting for uniabuja ASUU's branch chairman to condemn the step×
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Excelboi(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2013
BUK, what r you waiting for? No mind fagge oh
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2013
Sodiq3: This film is getting interesting ×waiting for uniabuja ASUU's branch chairman to condemn the step×
lol they re currently meeting ryt now.
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Walexz02(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2013
Please who will teach this Students when they resume to school undecided
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Another Breaking News; FG reads riot act to ASUU, direct staffs to resume on or before 4th DEC or cease to be staff.
This is geting interesting

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Waiting for season two.
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
wandeok: Another Breaking News; FG reads riot act to ASUU, direct staffs to resume on or before 4th DEC or cease to be staff.
This is geting interesting
next year things. I really don't see ASUU strike ending soon.
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
This can anger ASUU ooo... Why should the FG threaten them.....

Itz not getting easy with ASUU....

Unilag as given ASUU a week grace to resume back or else they ll also pull out from the strike...

PART TWO wont be nice at all......
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by sakaguchi(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hahahahahahaha
ASUU is the new terrorist organization in our midst.
How can an anterograde association of erudites close centers of learning for more than 4 months without remorse?
Very unfortunate GEJ has to resort to this but I am in full support of this. ThankGod. Faggae is an extremist, I'm sure many qualified staffs who want to change base will take this offer. I spit on ASUU, they are a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Roeek: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
Do u knw since wen Uniabuja av closd down. dey posted sme of deir lecturers to oda unis as a result of d decay. If dey pull out nobody cares as long as unis lik UI wu av nt even written postutme ar still on strike
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by sakaguchi(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Roeek: Do u knw since wen Uniabuja av closd down. dey posted sme of deir lecturers to oda unis as a result of d decay. If dey pull out nobody cares as long as unis lik UI wu av nt even written postutme ar still on strike
What is this one talking about?

Obviously, you are one of those useless ASUU lecturers with Jellybeans in their skull or a beneficiary of their terrorist style strikes.

Unibuja have staffs, more than enough as a matter of fact, they have students, more than enough also.

If you are in doubt, call my attention for appropriate links that will show you out of your ignorance.

In case you are not in the know, UI have written PUTME much to your derision, so I guess you and Fagae can go on plan B, wear bomb Jackets and fight Nigeria's education, your strikes have failed.

You are a schmurk.

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Roeek: Do u knw since wen Uniabuja av closd down. dey posted sme of deir lecturers to oda unis as a result of d decay. If dey pull out nobody cares as long as unis lik UI wu av nt even written postutme ar still on strike
if you dont know what to say,den gwan slip........for ur info,UI wrote dia PUME on d 28th of september 2013...and dia first list has been out since last month...u gerrit
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Taylor184: if you dont know what to say,den gwan slip........for ur info,UI wrote dia PUME on d 28th of september 2013...and dia first list has been out since last month...u gerrit
hahaha..... I don click "quote".... Buh as soon as i saw ur name i jst cancelled it..... Tnx for the xplaination
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Arsha07: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2013

ui av written dre post utme jo
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by emekakelvin(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
That quite true.

Uniabuja has been on lock and keys for some time,but concerning the transfer of lecturer,hmmm I doubt seriously.

One more thing sir,......,UI has conducted her pume,the only Uni that has forsaken the aptitute test call pume is ABU.

God bless
Roeek: Do u knw since wen Uniabuja avclosd down. dey posted sme of deir lecturers to oda unis as a result of d decay. If dey pull out nobody cares as long as unis lik UI wu av nt even written postutme ar still on strike

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by emekakelvin(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
sakaguchi:
What is this one talking about?

Obviously, you are one of those useless ASUU lecturers with Jellybeans in their skull or a beneficiary of their terrorist style strikes.

Unibuja have staffs, more than enough as a matter of fact, they have students, more than enough also.

If you are in doubt, call my attention for appropriate links that will show you out of your ignorance.

In case you are not in the know, UI have written PUTME much to your derision, so I guess you and Fagae can go on plan B, wear bomb Jackets and fight Nigeria's education, your strikes have failed.

You are a schmurk.
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Tommybob: hahaha..... I don click "quote".... Buh as soon as i saw ur name i jst cancelled it..... Tnx for the xplaination
Broda mi.....i c you jare
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2013
wake up frm ur slumba!
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by papilee77wing(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
gcfr.com:
next year things. I really don't see ASUU strike ending soon.
U don't see ASUU strike ending soon, na God go punish u ..jobless idiot
Re: Uniabuja Pulls Out Of ASUU, Directs Students To Resume On Sunday by pretty050(f): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Let's see what happens on monday #dustingbooks#

(1) (Reply)

Error On My Waec Original Result / In-depth Essays Academic Writing Services / Must Read : 11 Bra Hacks And Tricks Women Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.