Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Kate Henshaw And The Obese Guy Should Be Dropped From Nigeria Got Talent - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kate Henshaw And The Obese Guy Should Be Dropped From Nigeria Got Talent (656 Views)

Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) / Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw And The Obese Guy Should Be Dropped From Nigeria Got Talent by FoxyFlow(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Seriously, I just watched that clip for the Nigeria Got Talent show. That Kate was so unprofessional I felt like slapping her. I have watched an African Country got talent show where a guy performed Michael Jackson. He could not sing nor dance but he was a comedy relief. What's wrong with that?

Seriously, Kate needs a re-orientation.
Re: Kate Henshaw And The Obese Guy Should Be Dropped From Nigeria Got Talent by yemi2plus(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Na because of that one make you open new thread? Like seriously, need to visit Yaba Left.
Re: Kate Henshaw And The Obese Guy Should Be Dropped From Nigeria Got Talent by FoxyFlow(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
yemi2plus: Na because of that one make you open new thread? Like seriously, need to visit Yaba Left.

grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw And The Obese Guy Should Be Dropped From Nigeria Got Talent by Madawaki01(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw And The Obese Guy Should Be Dropped From Nigeria Got Talent by Itzurgalvivian(f): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
yemi2plus: Na because of that one make you open new thread? Like seriously, need to visit Yaba Left.
rotflmao
Re: Kate Henshaw And The Obese Guy Should Be Dropped From Nigeria Got Talent by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
I agree ..I thought dat fat dude grew up in america he shuld have knwn better..with dose judges NGT is just a joke
Re: Kate Henshaw And The Obese Guy Should Be Dropped From Nigeria Got Talent by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 01, 2013
I agree! This is my comment on the thread! I'm just so annoyed!

speedyboi: smh.....This is what i always say about Nigerians! They will never do things the right! Arrogantly doing things that are unheard of! GEEEEEEZ! Wtf is Kate and that fake a/ss Dan trying to prove now? This is not expected of anybody at all....talkless of judges! - who are supposed to encourage, even if they will eventually say No. I feel really sad right now.... Someone should tell those two lowlifes that; what they did and they think is something to be proud of might just be that last thing that would crash that guy's self esteem forever and may probably ruin his life (I pray not)! It's just unfair! His voice wasn't that bad sef.

May God punish the two of you accordingly! AMEN in Jesus name. God will look at the fact that this is the first time I'm ever serious on Nairaland and Punish you! You will be ridiculed this way in 100 folds and I will be here to laugh at both of you when your waterloo comes. AMEN in Jesus name tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Can someone just start a petition for the Removal of Kate and Dan from the Show? I will gladly sign 1000 times. This is Unprofessionalism, Stup/idity and Immaturity at its peak! Shameful to say the least!

speedyboi: mtchheww....is it now a crime to have 'Heaven' as stage name? What's their own with his stage name; even if he was bearing Jesus or Allah? What's their own? The guy was practically rejected on arrival! They didn't even allow him to start singing! And those yeye Audience too found it funny! mtcheew. I'm boiling right now! She is an I/diot! Dan is the Deputy I/diot. And She pressed Dan's button for him?? How more unprofessional can someone get? She attempted to press the third guy's button sef....the guy prevented her!

I can't believe my love for kate has turned to extreme hate! I can never like her again.....it's not a curse! I detest her! They should just remove her as a judge!

(1) (Reply)

Geoffery Wins Mtn Project Frame Season 7 / ‘kingsman: The Secret Service’ Featurette: The Modern Gentleman Spy / CRIMINAL MIND (seasonal Movie) Like Or Dislike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.